Bambi_Blaze

• X Cup
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Stretcherr RIP
« Reply #150 on: May 17, 2006, 11:51:45 AM »
Thanks to the mods for keeping this thread active.

In early April Stretcherr PM'd me at the EM with a new morph.  He wanted to know if I wanted the morph posted here and/or at the EM.  Sadly, due to seasonal allergies, I had been offline for days without checking my inbox until a day or so before it was brought to my attention that his loss had been announced here.  For several days I contemplated whether or not I should share it here in this thread mainly because I'm the subject of Stretcherr's fabulous morph and I don't want to detract from our RIP condolences.  Then I thought 'ya know, Stretcherr's talented morphs was one of his many fine contributions to our broad expansion community and he clearly wanted it published, so why not continue to appreciate this even during his absence?' Also, if this thread eventually resides in a special resting place, then maybe his morph will give a kind remembrance and brighten someone's day.

The pic is attached and this particular morph will always be very special to me.  I just wish I had been online April 7th when Stretch sent it so that I could have personally thanked him.    I'm also sharing a portion of his PM because, like his morphs, his kind & comical nature always put a smile on my face:
Quote:

btw, any time you want to do a photo comic with BE, butt and belly morphs, let me know. i am your slave.

luv

Str

I luv ya too Stretch, you were the BEst!

~Bambi~

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #151 on: May 17, 2006, 12:33:21 PM »

Quote:

The pic is attached and this particular morph will always be very special to me. I just wish I had been online April 7th when Stretch sent it so that I could have personally thanked him.  I'm also sharing a portion of his PM because, like his morphs, his kind & comical nature always put a smile on my face:

I agree Bambi and thanks for sharing your thoughts and Stretcherr's morph!  
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: May 17, 2006, 06:55:33 PM »
Quote:

btw, any time you want to do a photo comic with BE, butt and belly morphs, let me know. i am your slave.

luv

Str

I think that pretty much sums up the kind of guy he was.

Benji "A joker I mean, not a slave" Dude

Hagis2k

• E Cup
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2006, 10:14:13 PM »
R.I.P friend may the war against drugs and guns never stop.

We missing you buddy !

Splicer_ik

• E Cup
« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2006, 10:36:50 PM »
Oh my...I'm so sorry. He was a kind man...

Megs

• D Cup
Stretcherr RIP
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2006, 12:00:39 AM »
He will be greatly missed.
@~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Megs

Spanky

• A Cup
« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2006, 11:51:31 AM »
I have decided to come out of my lurking and pay tributes to one of the greats. You shall truly be missed Stretch.

The only way that I can see this being fake is that he decided he was going to stop coming here (for whatever reason) and decided to "kill himself off". I can't see this happening and the fact that he hasn't been on in such a long time now is surely proof.

RIP ol' chap

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2006, 11:44:05 PM »
This is the first time I've visited the BEA for over a month, and this is the worst thing I could have dreamed of seeing.
Seeya around Stretcherr, you were a good man.  I hope you're in a place where all the women look like your morphs.  

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

surfer_99

• C Cup
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2006, 11:32:57 AM »
While shootings do happen, there may be up to a few hundred shootings in a large American city per year at most. At max, one or two on a bad day. That is still low enough for the news to report each and every one. Shootings usually lead the evening newscast on local news and are always in police blotter section of the newspaper. IMO there is no way the shooting was not in a newspaper. Also, police depts also post statistics and events on their websites. With no evidence at all, and with the more likely possibility of him just "killing" himself off, call me a cynic but I doubt this. I hope he is not sitting back and laughing at everyone's condolences -- THAT would be truly cynical.

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2006, 03:30:16 AM »
Been away from the BEA for a while, and this is what I find when I get back.  Really sad news.
He was a funny guy and a talented artist who will be greatly missed by this community.
just passing thru

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2006, 04:07:18 AM »
  I am so sorry. He was great.

Blax12

Imaginos

• Former BEA Webmaster
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2006, 12:24:34 PM »
BAH! What the hell is it with this world, always taking the good ones and leaving the crappy ones behind

I never got to know you Stretcherr but I did enjoy your work.

May God shelter your soul.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »
(Removed a couple of posts here about a prohibited site.)

Potybob, that page was apparently put up by Stretcherr shortly before his death.  Anyway, the BEA Forum Rules prohibit the posting of directions to that website, so please don't do that again.

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
Quote:

(Removed a couple of posts here about a prohibited site.)

Potybob, that page was apparently put up by Stretcherr shortly before his death.  Anyway, the BEA Forum Rules prohibit the posting of directions to that website, so please don't do that again.

I thought the rules said that you can't post direct links to the site, not to mention the site by name.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2007, 06:20:54 PM »
The rule doesn't say "direct links; it says "Do not post the following content in any form: Any content or references to content from **19**, **18**, and similar sites."

Potybob's post contained all the information needed to find the page in question on the first try.