MasterX0

• Mister Master
Re: Stretcherr RIP
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 02:07:57 PM »
Man.  This is not right.  He was a great guy and did great work around here.  He will be missed  
Master"a great artisit...lost"X0
Men who love big breasts, have large smile.
"Running away doesnt solve a fucking thing" - Al Swearengen
If you can not say what you mean,
You will never mean what you say.
"I'll find out when I get there." - ME
Offical Boobie Massager of: Keisha, Bambi, Buffie
Trade Master of mCI
There is only 1 TRUE MASTER
Becuase its no fun being an illegal alien.

smiley

• X Cup
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2006, 03:00:13 PM »
Part of me is praying that this is just a wind-up in poor taste.

Not Stretcher.
"Nobody's perfect...Well, there was this one guy, but we killed Him." -- Judas
"Yay! MunchWolf!" - behold his greatness!

Varla

• D Cup
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2006, 03:08:56 PM »
I can't imagine anyone playing a sick joke like this, but at the same time, I've tried to search for this news everywhere in the Bay Area and can't find anything...like you, I pray that this is just not true.

Hopefully, someone can provide a link to more information, or Stretcherr will show up and tell us he's OK.

Tenacious_BE

• G Cup
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006, 03:21:50 PM »
I want it to be a joke just so he'll be ok. I have also searched around for any infomation on the event but no results. Though that being said if it is true then I doubt it will be so quickly posted on the news.

I need some kind of proof though before I can accept his demise. I mean its all the hope I got

ggk

• G Cup
    • none
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2006, 03:36:40 PM »
A man being killed by a stray bullet would make the news the next day.  I think I will wait to see the report in the media. Please provide us a link, or let us know this was a sick joke.

Quote:

Last night while trying to chase some drug dealers away from the front of his theater, he was hit by a stray bullet during a drive by shooting.

If he was confronting a group of drug dealers, why was the bullet not intended for him?

Mad_Matt

• D Cup
    • www.mad--matt.deviantart.com
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 04:02:08 PM »
*Fucking speachless*

For the first time, I have felt upset about the death of someone from a forum (Partly because of not knowing the person particulary well)
I never really spoke to Stretcher, but always looked forward to his morphs. I know I'm not a big poster on this site, but I have seen his posts on Expansion Mansion and have praised his works.

Photoshop just lost a great user.

Rest well Stretcher, rest well.
Sig coming soon

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006, 05:26:42 PM »
Quote:

I need some kind of proof though before I can accept his demise. I mean its all the hope I got

I'm going to go out on a limb... Something here doesn’t make sense. In the, Site forum, there is a post about someone stealing passwords. Stretch’s last post was 3pm 042906.

I'm going to call BS...

BUT the moment this is confirmed I'll apologize and give my respects. Either way the pillars of this site never cease to amaze me with their collective empathy and concern.
Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---

Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006, 05:53:06 PM »

Quote:

I'm going to go out on a limb... Something here doesn’t make sense. In the, Site forum, there is a post about someone stealing passwords.

While Stretcher's password was among the stolen, the message that started this thread was posted from the same place where he registered his account.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2006, 06:17:37 PM »
So, this might actually be true?

Please tell me it's not.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

jiancash

• D Cup
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2006, 06:43:44 PM »
Hard to believe... but if this is true, all my condolences to family, friends, and this community.

rest in peace, wherever you are Stretch

Varla

• D Cup
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »
Holy crap!  Well, let's hope there's some other explanation...maybe an angry ex- or someone else who has access to his computer.  At times like this, any rationale is better than the worst...

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2006, 07:00:05 PM »
Geezus aitch keerist....

I'm stunned.  Every time I saw that he'd contributed a morph, I knew his work would be top notch.

Sorry folks, I'm not thinking coherently here.  I was recently thinking about one day bringing cherri to San Fran and was hoping to ask Stretcherr if he wanted to meet up.

Don't think cherri's seen this thread yet.  Gonna give her a call now (I got into NYC about 6 hours ago) and break the news.

collared_cherri

• Z Cup
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2006, 07:15:32 PM »
If this is a joke, it's not a very funny one.  If it's for real, I wish it were a sick joke.  
"Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow..." Cornershop - Brimful of Asha

StevieG

• D Cup
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2006, 07:30:41 PM »
I'm floored...and angry.  My deepest sympathy goes out to Stretchers friends and family and I hope the bastards who killed him are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

ggk

• G Cup
    • none
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2006, 07:48:21 PM »
Why the drive by post?  Why not follow up with some more info. Just wanted a link to the news story. Something like this would make the news.  It smells fishy, and if it is true, I sure wish the original poster would come back and comment on the news link request.