Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
Re: Stretcherr RIP
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2007, 09:43:52 AM »
Gonzo -
Just curious, but what would make a site   similar to **19** or **18**?
What would make a site not like them?
Where is the "line in the sand" for the rule?

Still get sad about Stretcherr  

It is too bad that mentioning some of his last works are on prohibited sites.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2007, 03:53:12 PM »
The intent of the rule is to prevent BEA users from posting photos of people who appear to be under the age of 18, so by "similar sites", we generally mean any web-community or photo-album site where one can obtain photos of people who appear to be minors.

Added by Pal: Just to expand a wee bit on this... since we can't list EVERY possible site that could be problematic per the Owner's wishes, we have to settle for "W, M and similar" ...if a user has a doubt about whether subjects in a photo are possibly underag3, or about the source of the photo, then that user ought to err on the side of caution and NOT post it here. It's simply not worth the risk to the site.  

Added by gonZo: Nimrod, as far as I can tell, the five Stretcherr images on the prohibited site weren't exclusive to that site, and can be found in his BEA Member Area gallery, his free gallery, and this forum.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »
Its been over 2 years since Stretcher pass away, and someone brought up an old thread with his morph in it. It stirred up some memories of him, and I look up his gallery and it was like he never left. So I was thinking maybe someone could add a tribute page of his passing away. There is a part of me that doesn't want to dismiss him like he never existed. I'm thinking maybe we could leave something behind for him. I think he would like that! to remember him while he was with us!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »
I would like to share my sorrow about Stretcherr's passing on the day I pass him in the post count...

...which I feel dreadfully sorry over, as he is one of the greats by whom I do not feel worthy to pass.

At least we can rest assured there is someone morphing breasts in Heaven...

Q-"RIP Stretcherr"-BE

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
Quote:

Q_BE said:
I would like to share my sorrow about Stretcherr's passing on the day I pass him in the post count...

...which I feel dreadfully sorry over, as he is one of the greats by whom I do not feel worthy to pass.

At least we can rest assured there is someone morphing breasts in Heaven...

Q-"RIP Stretcherr"-BE

I know what you mean, Q_BE. Up ahead you'll pass doggo, too.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »
Jim was a great guy and I will miss him.
Heaven is a place with lots of big breasted women...
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs