Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Silimed Implants and Danielle Derek
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 05:24:07 AM »
Dear beautiful Antionette;

Obviously a small typo and te woman in question strted with 550cc implants and then went to 1000/1100, correct?

5500cc implants are the stuff of Keisha fame!

Best regards,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

Antoinette

• E Cup
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 05:36:07 AM »
Thanks for catching that typo Bone! I fixed it now  

Ooze3d - no, I meant 550cc, my mistake  
~*~*All of my pictures are (c) Antoinette*~*~

~For my first surgery (on 12/29/05), I got Inameds, 800cc overfilled to 1000cc, saline, smooth, round, overs
~For my second surgery (on 11/21/06), I overfilled my implants even more, all the way up to 2020cc

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 07:14:14 AM »
Hi Questor,

The surgeons mentioned in Antoinette's post (framed within the context she mentions) is a good example of me wondering whether I should add one surgeon to my list, both surgeons, or what.  It would seem prudent at this point to at least track them, in case anyone else asks, yes?  And with only 2 implant sizes to reference, there's no big shining neon light shouting "this surgeon is willing to go really big".  At the very least, this is a lead worth following up on.

Such is the mystique of trying to track this info.  Antoinette is clearly someone who did a lot of research prior to getting hers done, too.

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 09:43:22 AM »
That's more like it... I thought it was a new way to stretch your skin before getting 1000cc implants.  

Questor

• D Cup
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 09:58:38 AM »
Antoinette,
Thanks for the info - I'll see what I can find out about those two.  I'm glad to see you're still around - did you get my last email I sent you a few weeks ago?  If not, I can re-send it.
MDF - I agree that Antoinette is a great resource.  She has been very patient and helpful with answering my questions and she is certainly a shining example of the determination it takes to attain the really huge ones!  Maybe (if she is willing to allow it) you should post a link to her site in the new sticky thread we discussed earlier.  I see that it has started - I know her story could be an inspiration for many others.
Q

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 11:53:58 AM »
Q, a link to Antoinette's site in the FAQ could certainly be helpful.  While my personal preference is to discourage the posting of links to models' sites (as that would appear to dilute the FAQ content), Antoinette's site is definitely apropos.

Of course, I may have started the thread, but I certainly have no claim of ownership to it.  I'm merely trying to encourage quality info posts for women (and their supportive significant others) as opposed to posts listing links to sites hosting lots and lots of big fake boobs.

The one difficulty with updating info in the thread, is that old posts cannot be edited (at least after a period of time).  A wiki would be sweet, but for now this method works.  

I still need to post an update on surgeon info in the new thread.  I was just exhausted last night.  Perhaps tonight.

Master "still wrestling with the idea of hosting a separate wiki elsewhere" Dragonfly

suzy1qtee

• D Cup
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 04:39:48 AM »
Hi Antoinette

Suzy here. Did you get my email???

Let me know as I am anxious to "talk" with you.

Suzy

notasurgeon

• D Cup
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 11:14:15 PM »
My wife has had peri-aereolar incisions.  She still has reasonable sensitivity, but not as much as before.

Questor

• D Cup
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2006, 12:17:06 PM »
Suzy,

Any reply from Danielle Derek?

Q

suzy1qtee

• D Cup
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2006, 06:09:22 PM »
Hi Questor

Not at this stage. I will wait a little longer and try again if I fail to get a reply.

Has anyone been able to confirm the availability of the 1000cc Silimed saline implants? Are they of the FDA trial?

Thanks

Suzy

Antoinette

• E Cup
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 01:12:40 AM »
Hey Suzi, I e-mailed you
~*~*All of my pictures are (c) Antoinette*~*~

~For my first surgery (on 12/29/05), I got Inameds, 800cc overfilled to 1000cc, saline, smooth, round, overs
~For my second surgery (on 11/21/06), I overfilled my implants even more, all the way up to 2020cc

suzy1qtee

• D Cup
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 06:30:39 PM »
Hi Antoinette

Thanks I emailed you back. Are you able to send me one recent photo in a bikini type top just to see your width now that they have settled in?

Look forward to your reply.

Suzy

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 04:23:00 AM »
Quote:

Has anyone been able to confirm the availability of the 1000cc Silimed saline implants? Are they of the FDA trial?

based on best information, the 1000cc Silimed implants filled with either saline or silicone are part of a controlled FDA study.  They are available only from plastic surgeons who have signed up to participate in the study.  They are also a 'special order' item.

suzy1qtee

• D Cup
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 06:26:51 PM »
Thanks Melonie

I think I read in a post here that you suspect that Danielle Derek has gone to 1000cc. Do you still think this is the case?

In your opinion do they look like overs or unders and to what fill?

She had her surgery in LA and given that only a limited number of PS have access to the 1000cc implants then it should not be to hard to track down which LA PS did her surgery, IF I lived in the US.

Does anyone (Master Dragon Fly?) have a list of the surgeons participating in the FDA trial.

I would consider a holiday in the US to get a redo by this same surgeon. Melonie, could you foresee any issues with a PS doing my surgery if I was traveling into the US for that purpose and not a resident of the US?

Also what could one expect to pay for the use of a "limited"   1000cc implant as I suspect they would come with a price premium? Our current exchange rate means that it will cost about $1.70 our money to buy US$1.00 so costs get multipied rapidly.

Any information would be very welcome.

Sorry about the quality of the attachment.

Thanks Suzy

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 08:58:54 PM »
Sorry, no universal list of surgeons participating in the FDA trial of 1000cc implants.  (I wish! )

Probably one good bet would be to get onto Silimed's web site, find their Contact Us form, send them the question (with your return e-mail address) basically asking for a list of surgeons in Los Angeles who are participating in the 1000cc silicone and saline implant trials.

Link here:

http://www.silimed.com/pages/contact.html

If you'd rather have me attempt to nail all this info down (surgeons in LA, contact them for fees, etc) I might be able to do so.  (I'd have to call from home that day, maybe over lunch.  This assumes that I can luck out with Silimed, of course.)

Not certain, but there might be a USD 500 premium per implant on these.