34GG

• A Cup
Re: Breast Augmentation Resources FAQ
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »
Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I do have double lumen Becker implants. They are 800cc implants that were intended to be overfilled to around 1100-1200cc. Here is the link...http://www.mentorcorp.com/pdfs-global/breast/EN/adcards/BeckerFamily.pdf. The 2000cc silicone implants I have are from Eurosilicone and high profile, cohesive gel. The main reason I did not go ahead with the surgery to swap them out was the considerable cost and risk. To date I have spent well over $40K on my surgeries.  And as I have mentioned, I had a very bad experience with my first implant surgery (horrible placement issues) that only Dr. Sinclair could resolve (he was not my original surgeon). I have had back problems and major **83** issues ever since going above 1500cc. Not everyone has these issues, but for me 1750cc is large enough. I do not want to risk the possibility of infection, the inherent risks of surgery, or the small chance that the new implants won't look as good as the Beckers. Not to mention making my back and **83** issues worse. Because my Beckers are double lumen, the outside shell is silicone, so the look and feel is soft and smooth. I was warned several times about the valve issues with the Beckers, but have had no problems myself. The downside is I have spent a significant amount of money on the silicone implants and they are not going to be used. I hope this info helps. I am happy to answer any questions I can.

Truebelover

• A Cup
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 08:58:35 AM »
Interesting... I do have a few questions you mentioned **83** problems caused by implants of this particular size.  Are you able to **82** on your side? Is their a certain way that you have to **82** now to accommodate for these implants?  Do you have any advice for other women with the same problems?  Also I would not mind seeing a pic to satisfy my own curiosity.  Your story is very intriguing to me and i would very much like to see the final results.  ??? :) :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:03:57 AM by Truebelover »

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »
34GG, I'm going to start a new thread for you to continue in.  Lots of great info, and I'm sure more to come.  Besides, you deserve your own thread.  :)

34GG

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »
Hi, to answer your question, I couldn't **82** on my side because that is where the valves were placed for the Becker implants. Now that the valves have been removed, I hope to **82** much better. Although, I just had them removed, so the incisions are still very sensitive. I tried to train myself to **82** on my back, but I couldn't seem to do it all night, I would instinctively roll over in my **82** and then wake myself up by rolling onto my valve. I will post pics soon. My husband is out of town and won't be back for 2 weeks. When he gets back I will have him help me with pics.

Truebelover

• A Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 01:15:53 PM »
Thanks hun, btw your thread is up now check it out under 34GG thread you'll also find a whole host of other threads of other women. You may also wish to repost your Intro there as well so you can get a proper welcome - C-ya and i look forward to learning more about you and your quite interesting BE story.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 01:19:47 PM by Truebelover »

Jane_Dior

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »
I loved Dr. Baeke..He did my last boob job.. So glad Dr Domanskis has taken over where he left off. Its time for bigger boobs..  ;)

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 06:00:37 PM »
Around here, it's always time for bigger boobs.  ;)

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2012, 03:31:23 AM »
Around here, it's always time for bigger boobs.  ;)

Could somebody translate that to Latin and make it our motto?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »
Could somebody translate that to Latin and make it our motto?

It may have some serious bad grammar:

Inter hic , is est usquequaque vicis pro maior pectus.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 07:55:39 AM »
bump

DR.Domanskis

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 11:35:41 AM »
I am happy to report that I have secured availability of 1060cc silicone implants now and we taking orders for 1500cc silicone implants. The manufacturer is requesting that 3 be purchased and we are taking orders for these. The 1060cc implants(3) are $3500US and the custom 1500cc implants(3) are $4500US at this time. After we place the order and they are paid for, it will take 6months lead time for them to manufacture. At this time, they are only for implantation in either Italy(Modena) and soon in England(London). I am hopeful that larger custom sized silicone implants will be available in the future. DDDr.Ed Domanskis :)

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2014, 08:50:01 AM »
A very interesting glossar of breast augmentation terms:
http://www.enzyklopaedia-aesthetica.com/buecher/brustvergroesserung/glossar/glossar/item/expander/

and another one:
http://www.natrelle.de/breast-enhancement/Pages/safety.aspx

Sorry Solvegas forgot to mention it is German.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 10:51:18 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup

DR.Domanskis

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 03:38:54 PM »
Cross post removed per the Owner's rules.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:30:20 PM by Palomine »

anpariom

• A Cup
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 10:28:24 PM »
Hopping around on the web, I found something similar and interesting about half way down this page. http://www.feminization.us/female-breast-suit-c-2.html?ref=f