stetinacek

• A Cup
Re: News of Zasha - 1970 to 2004
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2005, 08:46:19 AM »
terrible tragedy

I am so sorry...
« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2005, 10:59:11 PM »
  I am extremely sorry for your loss...I truly cannot stand the thought of **92** drivers killing innocent people. I hope he gets what he deserves.

I'm so sorry, though. Just remember you have lots of people who support you--here, and in other places. You are not alone.

<3, nikki

"I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do."
-Marilyn Monroe

Re: News of Z (bad)
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2005, 11:01:17 PM »

Quote:

Let's all hope that she knows our love and respect for her are still there, and that we'll miss her greatly. Let's hope that she's gone to a better place than this world, and in that place she's found peace.

I agree. I am positive that she is in a better place. I'm sure her love will continue to be spread, because she spread it to so many others. People like that are hard to come by.
"I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do."
-Marilyn Monroe

RobertaFan

• E Cup
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2005, 10:57:04 PM »
Flower be here,
Flower be gone,
For Zasha, for her family and loved ones,
my condolences, have strength and continue,
with love,
RF

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2015, 07:25:47 PM »
Not to exacerbate my case of nostalgia, but it occurred to me that many of our newer users (i.e.: having been here only a decade or less) might not have been lucky enough to have known our Zasha. Quite a few of her posts still exist in the forum (you can search the memberlist by name and then get links to that user's posts if you're curious about anyone here). I'm attaching a photo of her... one that she posted of/herself for morphing. That's the original on the right of course.

As you can see, she was a beautiful and unique woman. Sharp as a tack and witty too.

37022-zasha-tdv1957 ULd Zasha
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 07:27:58 PM by Palomine »