Carter

• Video Tycoon
    • http://www.cheviotsplace.com
Re: Al-The-Editor - R & D - AoV
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2006, 05:14:31 PM »

Quote:

Dee: I believe you are mistaken. To the best of my knowledge, Sam T and Al are two entirely different people.

VERY mistaken. Sam is from the good ol' U.S. of A.
------------------------------------------------
If Natalie Portman in furry elephant costumes is what matters to you, as it does to most sensible people, the choice is clear.----From now on I'm solving all my problems with food tampering!----If someone serves you a dead dog for lunch you do not stick around for the pudding.----Is it because I'm Jewish? Because I'd kill my Rabbi with a pork chop

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2006, 11:19:33 AM »
I corresponded with both of them, and Sam. Turiel and Al were indeed two different seperate people. But I wonder whatever happened to Sam. too...haven't heard from him in a loooooong while.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Lingster

• B Cup
    • www.amaz0ns.com
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »
Oh my God.  I don't check the BEArchive so much these days and just saw this for the first time.  It's terrible, terrible news, and such a shock.  He was hilariously witty and kind.

Springsteen10

• C Cup
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2007, 07:55:19 PM »
I've logged in here for the first time in a long time tonight.

Checked my PM's and saw loads of old ones from Doggo (he was very kind and helpful to me when I joined here) and wondered what he was up to. A search showed that he had not posted in ages; indeed, a sudden stop...

But never did I imagine this sad truth would be the case.

RIP, friend.

notty

• Z Cup
  • Deflating egos since 2004
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2007, 11:54:13 PM »
I can't believe it's been a year.  I still think of him quite a lot.  He was a very nice man.  He was the best of us.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

Martin_Solo

• D Cup
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2007, 09:39:58 AM »
I still try to phone/Skype him now and then as he was always there with good advice and could answer any question.
I'm sure that he is now in that big St Cat's in heaven.
And yes, he was the best of us.  

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Doggo/Axolotl/Al-The-Editor- R & D - AoV - Passed away 6/16/06 :(
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2009, 07:06:06 AM »
I agree. A month ago I caught myself composing an email to him.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2009, 03:59:47 PM »
It's hard to believe it's been over 3 years now.  It seems like just a few days ago I was reading his silly pancake oriented posts in Testing & Off-Topic...   :(

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2011, 08:23:05 AM »
From the BraStop blog:

A friend of mine told me she was wearing a 38D bra. I knew that wasn’t right so I measured her … she was a 32G! Can you believe that? The difference in her shape and posture was unbelievable, you can imagine the confidence boost it gave her too.

What I would like to see is Bra Measuring being taught in schools. I really think that if they starting teaching young girls how to measure themselves as they are growing, it would make such a difference. I’m sure you would agree. It can be quite a complicated thing to learn, but once you know how bra sizing works, you’ll know for life.

doggo's fiction come to life...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2011, 05:36:01 PM »
It has now been a bit over ten years since doggo joined (After the first Crash-a-polooza) and a bit over five years since he died.  :'(
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2018, 10:52:47 PM »
Oh boy! It is 2018 and just today I learned that "some sort of dog" had passed away 12 years ago....

A few days ago I was thinking about what makes good story writing and then I remembered a decades ago reading and re-reading some BE stories that were written with such a flow and style, that I've got from usenet. I started searching, remembering a dog was involved in the authors name and after some time ended up in the bearchive archive by way of waybackmachine. Downloaded some files, started reading and it all came back. Not the aspect of BE, but the way the characters were written and the way they spoke with such a natural wit and humor. And the style that is light as a feather. I am now, as I was then amazed by the first class style of the writing and feel just the same as then: this is how a good story telling is done.

But who is this author? In a few hours of furious searching I learned that most of my favorite stories were written by the same author under different pseudonyms and that this author is dead and has been dead for more than a decade. I feel crushed. I missed telling him this by 12 years.

Well, to you doggo, the only one, I am going to pour a little of something strong and conteplate what i did in last 12 years.

"CAN you put this in the washing machine, Mum?"
    Mrs Smith turned pale. "What is it?"
    "Sian's T-shirt."
    "But it's covered in blood! The poor **09**. Where is she?"
    "In the bathroom, probably. But it's only tomato ketchup. If you scrape it off carefully, we can put it back in the bottle. That's the last there is."
    "You dirty little girls. You're a disgrace. What's she wearing now?"
    "I borrowed one of Zara's old tops out of the laundry. It nearly fits Sian. It's got some funny white stains all down the front, but Sian said it's okay. They look like cum. And Sian says they smelled like cum. They must have been cum."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:04:55 PM by Axof »