Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
Re: List of notable breast reductions
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 05:06:33 AM »
Quote:

And Hollywood thinks Loni Anderson is big.

Respectfully, IMO Loni Anderson was big in the late 80s - early 90s and no Hollywood fakery involved.  Appearing easily three times as big as she was WKRP era.

Edit to add:  “I was spilling out of double-d bras.” – Loni Anderson
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 08:09:25 PM »
Sydney Moon new picture came out after her reduction. However she had one bigger then the other and now they both look even. She's still a knockout!
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you don’t know, don’t care about, and don’t like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

Boob_maniac

• E Cup
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2006, 02:32:29 AM »
Quote:

·Linsey Dawn McKenzie

One of the most beautiful women of all the time get reduce, holly crap!
Sorry for my english.

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 12:40:04 AM »
Robin Quivers.

JohnnyPretender

• D Cup
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 02:19:34 AM »
Raven Symone. She was on the that's so Raven show. She wore hideous outfits and never really had anything that showed them off. Now with a reduction she looks crap.

David437

• D Cup
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2006, 02:38:46 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks this thread is depressing?

SwitcherX

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2006, 05:41:08 AM »
Quote:

Am I the only one who thinks this thread is depressing?

No...  *sniff*  
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2006, 05:55:20 AM »
hmmph, this thread is back.

just like last time it makes me think of when i walked into the winners by my house and the huge boob floor manager lady's boobs were gone.  

the humanity......
My current avatar is: Molly Brownstein (Mrb4567 on instagram)

Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2006, 06:37:32 AM »
Is it sheer coincidence that this thread was bumped and the wikipedia article was nominated for deletion on the same day?

Anyway, consider voting keep on this far more important list that's up for deletion:
List of Playboy Playmates with D-cup or larger breasts
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

Real

• G Cup
In Memoriam of Pre-BR Racks...
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2008, 05:09:13 AM »
I searched back a while and couldnt find a thread that quite fits so here goes;

today on a social networking site i ran across an old aquaintance.  Very nice young lady, stylish, great sense of humor and not just great, but mind boggling rack.  At least she used to have one. yes i found out today that she, as is more and more common these days, had opted for a surgical reduction procedure.

i will never forget the way this girl had looked in a wifebeater tee.  and while she still looks beautiful with small d's on her fit body, there is nothing on this planet that could ever replace all that wonderful soft giggly natural boob flesh.

now i dont want to pass judgement at all.  a lot of br's have to happen, just like many probably dont, but in the end what someone wants to do with their body is entirely up to them.

still i feel compelled, even if only as a perv, to express a sense of loss.  as smoking hot as the shoshannas and soleil moon fryes remain, many of us cant help but ponder what could have been.  this is now the 3rd (EDIT- excuse me, 4th )completely stacked girl i know to have a br in the last 3 years.  selfishly to a person who sees the ponderous shoulder weight as worth more than its mass in diamonds, it cant help but sting a little.

so here's to all the great natural juggs that have fallen under the knife.  we will remember you....
My current avatar is: Molly Brownstein (Mrb4567 on instagram)

gmantwo

• F Cup
Re: In Memoriam of Pre-BR Racks...
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2008, 05:48:19 AM »
I empathize. A friend who I never got to see naked, but reminded me of a slightly more busty Patti Farinelli, got reduced a few years ago. Every time I see her, a wave of sadness descends over me. I'm sure it was something she felt she had to do, but I'll never forget the Halloween she dressed up as Elvira.  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2008, 06:20:23 AM »
There's a girl I went to high school with...was about 5'1, tits the size of basketballs. I've discussed her here in great detail a few times before, quite a long while back. The last time I saw her, about two years ago, she was.........significantly smaller.

Devastating.

nards2

• C Cup
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2008, 06:28:09 AM »
I found out yesterday that my ex-girlfriend is scheduling an appointment to go see a doctor about getting them reduced. She told me that they are 7 pounds each! I remember having a lot of good times with those. Sadly, no pics because she never let me take any. DAMN, what a waste.....

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2008, 06:41:11 AM »
Among the greatest crimes against cleavage, in my opinion,  is Soleil Moon Frye.

Damn those jubblies were spectacular!!

Call me Bob.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2008, 06:59:27 AM »
That's a morph.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )