Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
Re: In Memoriam of Pre-BR Racks...
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2012, 09:55:13 PM »
This is Tiffany post-BR.
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

Liam

• G Cup
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2012, 09:57:33 PM »
This is a prior upload of Ashley, pre-BR.

Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

Demon

• C Cup
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2012, 06:48:44 AM »
This is Tiffany post-BR.

crime vs nature

every day exactly zero men get penile reductions

Saul Tigh

• A Cup
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2012, 01:21:06 AM »
crime vs nature

every day exactly zero men get penile reductions

If you've never sampled it, I would highly recommend "Archer," an animated program of great hilarity that airs on FX I believe.  One of the characters, blessed like dear departed uncle Milty, tried to get the company insurance to pay for "penis ensmallment" surgery.  Funny, funny stuff, if you like ribald comedy and the spy genre of films.

-Tedricco

Liam

• G Cup
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2012, 01:01:26 PM »
Ashley in post-BR delirium. 

• BEA Princess
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2012, 09:55:21 AM »
There are certainly other communities where well being would be of greater concern than breast size.  This community exists because of a common interest in large breasts -- our bias is clearly posted on the door.

That's not to say that everyone is strictly heartless... that's not the case... but you're definitely swimming against the current here.

I love being busty. I just wish mine were implants. that would be such a dream come true for me. :)
@1999-2017 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: In Memoriam of Pre-BR Racks - A List of notable Breast Reductions
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2017, 06:57:54 PM »
Bumping with this news story from Australia:

News.com.au, Nov. 21, 2017: "Mom’s K-cup-size breasts won’t stop growing"

An Australian woman who lives with K-cup breasts says she’s so desperate to get a reduction that she’s turned to crowdfunding to pay for the required surgery.

Sheridan Larkman’s breasts started growing [very early in life] and they haven’t stopped since. The mom of two has been told she needs to go up another cup size but is having trouble finding such a bra.

In fact, she has no idea when her breasts will stop growing.

“I do pop out the top of my K-cups, but I’m so used to it anyway,” Larkman told News.com.au.

“They’ve grown all my life, what’s to say that’s going to stop now?”

The mom of two initially saw a doctor [just before graduation] when she was already a large HH-cup.

“I said, ‘Look, I feel they’re still growing. What can I do?’ The doctor said I shouldn’t get too much bigger, so I thought perhaps only another cup size or so, surely they’re going to stop growing by now.”

Larkman says she has been the subject of pointing, staring and sleazy comments from men and since going public with her story. She often receives inbox messages from men around the world asking her to send nudes.

“I’m not like that,” she told News.com.au.

“Because I have young chi!dren, it concerns me if I’m showing the tiniest bit of cleavage. Sometimes you can’t help that. My chi!dren are exposed to that, they might think it’s normal for men to speak like that to them one day.”

Larkman hopes to raise $10,000 for the reduction surgery through GoFundMe, and says her breasts have had an impact on her daily activities and hobbies, as well as causing her to develop incredible pain.

Larkman’s breast size has caused her to develop mild scoliosis, back and shoulder pain, with her cup size ballooning to an adult size D [very early].

“Clothing is so hard, especially bras, I can’t just walk into Kmart and find my size.”

She says she’s forced to buy bras online and they are an expensive purchase.

“I wear a lot of dresses, I don’t want to look overweight so it doesn’t look like I’m wearing a potato sack. I just have to be cautious.”

So far, she has raised more than $2,000 of her $10,000 goal. She wrote on her page: “Please help me fund a private reduction to save my health and so I can enjoy life more actively with my chi!dren and hobbies without restriction.”

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )