turbo

• Z Cup
Quote:

Also BTW, my Paprika DVD is uncensored and has a total run time of 113 minutes. I'm not much of a movie collector, so I never got around to buying a DVD player, but Paprika is the first DVD I purchased (not counting the DVD of Bug's Life that came with my iMac). Worth every penny. If you're shopping for one, definitely aim for the full-length uncensored version.

Yes, yes Palomine but now tell us what you don't mention:

1.  Is your "Paprika" DVD letterboxed or full frame?
2.  Does it have English subtitles or is it dubbed?
3. Is the image quality generally good or do you care?
3.  What does the DVD box look like? See my attachment!

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
BUMP

Awaiting Palomine's response...  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
BUMP AGAIN

I'm starting to wonder why Palomine refuses to divulge which DVD copy of "Paprika" he owns.    

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
I wasn't attempting to hide anything... I thought it was clear from the info I provided that I bought the uncensored version of course. Not sure exactly what's missing from the R version (as it were)... probably the bit in the doctor's office where he examines DC... it's not outright digital penetration, but it is a couple notches past Sharon Stone's crotch-shot in Basic Instinct.

Apropos of nothing (other than the fact that I have the TV on while I'm surfing tonight) Jenna Elfman's rack sometimes looks surprisingly ample (for her lithe figure and slender ribcage) and other times she seems a bit on the flat side. I suppose they're probably large B or more likely sometimes modest C cups in RL, but she seems a bit on the strapping side (not like JoAnne Liebler, who's definitely strapping in the traditional sense, filling out her workboots quite easily) but more in the sense of a dancer.

Patricia Heaton, also somewhat modest of bustline (and currently on another channel at the moment) is also quite appealing to me... in a domestic goddess sort of way. Saucy yet suburban. Very appealing to a single guy in his late 30s such as myself.

Added later (still up, can't **82**, still surfing and watching reruns): tonight's Larry Sanders show features 3 popular actresses, all looking delicious... each in her absolute prime when this was shot some years ago.... Meghan Gallagher, playing Larry's GF and looking S.F. (severely fuckable) with her sad eyes and curly locks; Jeanine Garofalo, looking early 20something and positively lush... still appealingly cynical, but with softer hair; and a shockingly (! ...it wasn't THAT many years ago!) young looking Mimi Rogers, who while not at her bustiest looks ab fab... simultaneously wholesome and seamy: a perfect combination (again, it's all about CONTRAST). Pls forgive mispellings of names. While I wouldn't make a (bad) deal with the devil (not even the Robot Devil on tonight's final Futurama) to bed clones of these 5 actresses, it would be tempting!

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
I agree with all of those, ESPECIALLY the Jenna Elfman bust confusion.  She was sumptiously big in Can't Hardly Wait, a terrible, terrible movie in which she had some scenes as a stripper dressed in a naughty angel costume which basically consisted of a bikini, a thin white dressing gown open at the top, and a cheap halo.

One of my favorite TV busty babes is Peri Gilpin, "Frasier's" Roz.  Yow...

Palomine

Yes, Peri Gilpin is one of my faves too, but I didn't mention her as a Frazier rerun wasn't playing while I was posting. I gotta get some more **82** tonight.

Richard_B

• C Cup
Thanks for the tip about "Paprika".  I first found that great topless set of Debora a few years ago, but I didn't know about "Paprika" until coming here.

Better still, that the film is quite easy to obtain on VHS or DVD.  I'm in the west of England and today I found the VHS in my local branch of HMV.

What a film.  It's hornier than a fair few XXX films I've seen - Debora is fabulous in it and there's a lot more to it than just her great body.

It cost me just £13.99 - well, well worth it.    

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
GORGEOUS picture!

Ooze3d

• F Cup
Well... For those who have a deluxepass ID (they're not too difficult to get in some passwords channels), Paprika can be downloaded as well as some of the best erotic movies of all time (including 2 of the great master Russ Meyer) in www.erotik70.com (full lenght divx movies).  

Palomine

Re: Video mini-review: \
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2016, 01:23:43 PM »
Bumping with a DC clip in case some of our y0unger users never heard about Tinto Brass movies. :)

dailymotion.com.Dailymotion - Debora Caprioglio hardcore fuck & suck - a Sexy video ULd VCR Paprika