AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Radio Shack XMODS Evolution car & accessories for sale
« on: June 15, 2006, 05:43:28 AM »
I got this as a gift, but I already had one, and since I dont have the sales slip, all I can get is store credit .  I have the following:

1: XMODS Evolution series Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII sedan starter kit.  The car's outer case has been opened but the car has NOT been put together, or removed from the outer case.  All the parts you attach to the body shell is still in a baggie taped to the underside of the body shell.  There has NEVER been any batteries in the car or the remote.
2: Body kit for the Evo VIII with 2 different style body kits.
3: Evolution series AllWheelDrive upgrade, for superior handling, you loose some top end speed but make up for it in the handling.  Easy to upgrade and or remove to back to RWD only.
4: LED light kit for the head and tailights, when the car goes forward the headlights light up, when you hit the brakes (by hitting reverse on the trigger), the brake lights light up.

I am asking 65, the car alone sells for 49.99 and 15 for the  AWD setup, and 7 for the body kit and another 7 for the led light upgrades.  I take Paypal or money order. The XMODS Evolution cars are fun, fast, and completely upgradable.  You can get better suspension bits, faster engines, stickier tires or foam tires etc. Find out more about the XMODS series at www.xmodsrc.com  I hope this car goes to a good home.

PS, I will gladly throw in brand new AAA batteries for the car and a new 9v for the remote.

Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

GA_Matt

• F Cup
Re: Radio Shack XMODS Evolution car & accessories for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 02:54:20 AM »
Still Selling?

I'm interested, but I'm wondering if I can swap the body for something else (I'm not a Mitsu fan looking to do the old Camaro or new Vette body). I know you can do upgrades for the body but can you do more?
"Computers are useless,
They only give you Answers"
- Pablo Picasso

"Never offend someone with
style, when you can offend
them with substance."
- Sam Browne

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 04:49:12 AM »
Yeah i still have it, you CAN use the older body shells from the older xmods on the new car.  One of the things that is in the baggie with the parts is 2 differet body mounting tabs (attach to inside of the car where it clips on to the chasis) One is for the older cars, and one is for the EVO series.  FYI you will have to modify the wheelbase for certain body shells, but all the body shells they sell come with the shorter or longer if needed shaft, the AWD kit comes with short, medium, and long shafts.  I have a deal pending, but if it falls through I will let ya know.
Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

GA_Matt

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 10:16:41 AM »
Okie, just post here either way, I'm still interested.
"Computers are useless,
- Pablo Picasso

them with substance."
- Sam Browne

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 01:45:14 AM »
GA_Matt, I grew tired of not hearing back if the guy wanted my xmod car, was gonna trade him for a few games for xbox, but i sent him multiple PMs and none of them were replied.  So you have 1st dibs if you want it, let me know.  If you are interested let me know via PM your shipping address, and how your gonna pay, i take money order or paypal (pm me for paypal info).
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

GA_Matt

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 07:02:52 PM »
If you can give me a week, I'll gladly pay you for the lot

Sorry man, EOM bills
"Computers are useless,
- Pablo Picasso

them with substance."
- Sam Browne

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 08:36:24 PM »
no prob bob, just shoot me a PM when your able to send the payment.  I will put it in a box and get it all ready for you .
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 11:08:04 AM »
I still have it, i sent you a pm GA_MATT, i also have a red 2003/2004 SVT cobra mustang body shell with 2 sets of interchangable fascias, wings, and stuff i will throw it in if you want it.

decals are not on the car, my body shell is still in its bubble on its card backing .
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 06:54:50 AM »
Well GA_Matt passed on it, so I put it on  eBay
Maybe somebody will bid on it and win it .
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC