Dick_Woods

• X Cup
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
Perhaps this is a mistake..
« on: September 16, 2001, 03:19:00 AM »
I am not sure if I have the right to post this, but with very few exeptions I was closer to this tragedy than just about anybody associated with this Forum. I have suffered personel losses that I dont care to share. I am well aware that as yet we have not been contributors here (we hope to change that soon) but I feel the need to say something. One cannot help but notice the lack of activity here in this forum, and I believe that its due to a legitimate sense of reverence, which is not just commendable, but shows whats best in all of us. I hope I am not alone when I say that its ok to post here again...ok to be silly...please. I dont think anyone will think any less of you if you do so. I have found myself needing a diversion, and this one allows me (us) to do just that. I this offends anyone, I am truly sorry, it was not my intent.

-Dick

Re: Perhaps this is a mistake..
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2001, 05:16:00 AM »
well stated, back to our regular topics here folks

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2001, 08:48:00 AM »
you got no problem from me either...we need some diversion in our life right now..pls keep posting

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2001, 10:41:00 AM »
actually, I haven't had the will to do much of anything for the past week. I'm sure it will pass. I'm already getting VERY irritated at those songs on the radio. You know, very emotional songs with phrases added to them? They're not even DONE WELL!

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2001, 02:11:00 AM »
Those in authority have encourage us to return to our normal lifes.  Also, to keep buying those things that are already planned. Since I hate to shop nothing lifts my spirits like something funny or sexy. Good point D & J.

ThisIsNotMyName

• The Circle Squared
  • Or is it???
    • BEhavior
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2001, 11:26:00 PM »
---------------
Where's Dogbert when you need him?

[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: TransPoser... no, uh... TransParent ]