Wren Spot...
« on: September 16, 2001, 12:51:00 PM »
What is going on with Wren spot? it wasn't updated for about 5 months, and then when it is they don't even add anything...

Re: Wren Spot...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2001, 02:00:00 AM »
I know, it's a pain. Wren Spot was the first morph site I found on the net and now it's not worth checking out.  The guy that runs it said he had several RL problems that would take a long time to settle.  That was several months ago.

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2001, 08:38:00 PM »
Wren's Spot was an example to show you could run a BE site without the subscription cash. I guess he showed us.

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2001, 06:15:00 PM »
Man, open mouth insert foot.  Checked out Wren spot after seeing your post and was amazed.  No new art, but one of the Union Graphics stories by Steve Palmer in the BE story section.  It has 3 colored illustrations.  In case you've never checked the storires be sure to check out Dr. Enlarge's 2nd or 3rd story.  It's illustarted with pictures of Dani Ashe and the morphs are done by our very own Bust Artist. This is one time you should definitely do more than look at the pictures.

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2001, 05:35:00 AM »
holy crap! the only one of Dr. Enlarge's stories that I had read was Tytnosis. Thanks for the heads up. They're all really good. Steve Palmer on the other hand is my personal fav BE author. A Christmas Presence is my favourite story. I hope he considers continuing it with the current chars.

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2001, 01:56:00 PM »
Glad you liked it.  Several other stories seem to be illustrated, but since the version of html is incompatible with my system there's no way to know.