TyWebb

• D Cup
Re: Janet Lupo VS Petra Verkaik...
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 09:09:10 PM »
Quote:

Petra was actually heavy at one point? In all the pics of her that I've seen she is really thin. Do you happen to have a pic of her from this time period because that will be interesting to see?

It's not in any photos that I know of, it's video. Check out Wet N Wild 2. A scene entitled "Splash", released in 1990, plus her playmate video for that matter. She's quite skinny with these enormous breasts.

Then check out Wet N Wild 3 and Sexy Lingerie 3, released in 1991. Clearly you can she an overall change in her body. Perhaps there is a reasonable explanation for the change. But at the time she looked like a woman bouncing back from a pregnancy. Much the same way that Corinna Harney did when she appeared in the "Sisters" home video years ago.

She did lose the weight as time went on and never looked that same way again.

It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Petra has always been one of the great playmates. I've just always been curious about what the deal was there.

g0ddmode

• G Cup
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 09:18:37 PM »
Some users have pm'd me asking to repost the Janet Lupo image. Apparently, I didnt upload it all the way. So here you go!

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 09:24:26 PM »
Quote:

Some users have pm'd me asking to repost the Janet Lupo image. Apparently, I didnt upload it all the way. So here you go!

Ok, first off I'll say I like Petra over Janet, slightly.
BUT, that photo?  GODDAM, I say, just GODDAM!  Whew.
Just saying.

Oh, thanks for posting.  

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

g0ddmode

• G Cup
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 10:10:41 PM »
Its good to know that someone is enjoying it!

Brahma

• E Cup
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 10:30:07 PM »
I subscribed to Petra's site for several years, and she was a big fave of mine for a long time.  But I sitll have to say that just for sheer mass, Janet is bigger.  But this is like arguing over whether Coke is better than Pepsi--both sweet, both refreshing, take your pick.

Oh, and by the way, as far as I know, both girls are 100% natural.  The guy who said that Petra was augmented is demented.

adamsaquatics

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 08:08:44 AM »
My .02.

Both are 100% real. Janet was a bit larger. Petra was thinner which made her boobs extremely prominent.

I can't believe that Petra never got married....from what I know. She had 1/2 the guys in the world throwing themselves at her.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 09:00:37 AM »
I'm still on team Lupo because you also gotta remember that Janet's pictorial was in 1975 when it was unfashionable to be busty (Twiggy was all the rage)

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2010, 10:51:38 AM »
Janet sends me Christmas cards. I'm forever smitten, and she gets better each year. Talk about age not mattering in the slightest . . .

But both are fantastic!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:53:58 AM by onion_writer »

paula382236

• D Cup
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 01:09:10 PM »
First - a fan of both right from the start. Quantitatively Janet is larger than Petra, but oh how I love Petra's dark and sultry looks. Second - we have witnessed these women's breasts over a span of time and like Chole have seen their figures change from time, photographer, posture, lighting, time of the month and hairstyle. Boobs and bodies rise and fall. Janet had a **09** and if pregnancy isn't nature's BE master than all those yoga toning Pilate diet lifestyle manuals might have something to say afterall. I have had the occasion to speak with both Petra and Janet and both are very cordial personalities probably amazed that there is still interest in them after all these years since they first were lit up in Playboy.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 01:45:40 PM »
Lawdy me! I didn't know it was a contest!

--Cage match, three bouts, I put $50 on Janet.--
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

SamV

• My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 06:42:13 PM »
<snip>But this is like arguing over whether Coke is better than Pepsi--both sweet, both refreshing, take your pick.
SSSSSHHHHHH! Don't say that - ever! :-\

Certain parties may hear you and we already had one thread in this forum that went on far tooooo long about that particular subject. ::)
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 07:02:35 PM »
SSSSSHHHHHH! Don't say that - ever! :-\

Certain parties may hear you and we already had one thread in this forum that went on far tooooo long about that particular subject. ::)

I heard; ;) I can't speak for Galvatron...rest assured, that thread is not dead so long as there remains one Pepsi drinker amongst the forum populace and so long as I am here to preach the virtues of Coca-Cola...

As to the fight between Lupo and Verkaik, I have to say go with the slimmer one...more projection = bigger perceived boobies = awesomeness... 8)

So, that would be...Petra.

Q-"This reminds me to start a Big-Boob Hotties Tournament Contest"-BE