• F Cup
Re: Young breast lovers
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2001, 01:04:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by BillN:
HEY YOU KIDS!!!!!!!!

GET OUTTA MY YARD!!!!!!!  

LOL!!!!!!!!!   Funny  

Does this qualify Bill as the crotchety old man???  

I dont know where I fit, Iv been around a few years.  But I have so many younger friends, Guess I never grew up.    

Big Boobs to You!

Kenard

• F Cup
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2001, 01:10:00 PM »
This reminds me of a test we like to give the young guys at work.

Which of the following is the most important.

Food, **82** or Sex.

Almost all anwser Sex, Till we ask them if they think they could go 30 days with eating or **83**...  

As for Young Breast Lover,  I guess I dont qualify as young anymore, but I certain dont act my age.  And I most definatley Love Young full breasts  

Big Boobs to You!

Mammeister

• Banned User
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2001, 07:11:00 PM »
Geez Kenard, do you give the test while you and your coworkers are masturbating all day?

If you masturbate for more than 8 hours, do the additional hours count as cum and a half?

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2001, 09:58:00 PM »
Ah, it's hard to follow Mammeister, but I guess I'm one of the younger people here also.  I'll be 23 in November.

I've been visiting since 19, started posting at 20....  well I think that's how the math works out.

Wouldn't **82** be most important?  You could dream about sex and food.

Mammeister

• Banned User
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2001, 11:22:00 PM »
Stop trying to follow me Lightfoot, you're giving me the creeps. Why do you think I've been trying to lose you?

It is silly to make a choice between sex, food and **82** unless you are being tortured or taking part in some bizarre hazing ritual.

Its like your girl friend making you choose between her or your friends. Its a no win decision. Especially if the little manipulating witch dumps you a year later anyway.

Tman

• G Cup
    • www.sitiofan.com
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2001, 12:21:00 AM »
I´m 29. I guess I´m still young...

Tman

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2001, 02:15:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Mammeister:
Its like your girl friend making you choose between her or your friends. Its a no win decision. Especially if the little manipulating witch dumps you a year later anyway.

This sounds like the voice of experience. Ugh.  

I'm 26... and it's EL CAMINOS, damn it, not Novas. You need the room to haul the other fat guys away if they drink too much at the nightclubs and fall asleep. And there must be magnetic flames. And fuzzy dice. Hula girl optional.  

Mark

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2001, 05:40:00 AM »
I am proud to say that i have only been legal for about a year and a half

Kenard

• F Cup
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2001, 06:05:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Mammeister:
Geez Kenard, do you give the test while you and your coworkers are masturbating all day?

If you masturbate for more than 8 hours, do the additional hours count as cum and a half?

LOL!!!!  You guys crack me up   (oh no.. back to the chicken puns)

I guess it would    that might mean Mutiple Orgasm on Holidays    

But since its a Union Shop, That means a half hour to get moving in the morning, half hour to get ready for first break, half hour break, Half hour to get motivated.  and so on..  I figure only about 3 1/2 hours per day of actual jacking  Muhahahahhaaa  

Hey, Its this about he young bucks... Time to get back on topic...  Glad to see a good representation of the younger crowd  

Big Boobs to You!

Mammeister

• Banned User
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2001, 08:44:00 AM »
Just as I suspected. Unions are the ruination of jacking off all day at work.

In some countries they still jack off for 12 hours straight with only a half hour lunch break all day. Now that's what I call a sweat shop!!

Let that be a lesson to all you young up-and-commers to the group.

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2001, 01:01:00 AM »
So, like if you win the lottery, would you pay people to jack off for you?  

Mammeister

• Banned User
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2001, 01:10:00 AM »
Heck no! A man has some principles.

I'd be a lot fancier than that.

If I won the lottery, I'd pay young huge breasted lovers to jack me off with their titties!!  

Sable Holiday

• E Cup
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2001, 02:18:00 AM »
that might mean Mutiple Orgasm on Holidays  that might mean Mutiple Orgasm on Holidays  that might mean Mutiple Orgasm on Holidays  that might mean Mutiple Orgasm on Holidays   infinity....................
COOL
HEY YOUNG BUFF GUY'S, COME INTO MY YARD ANYTIME TO PLAY! bring your rubbers, it could get a little wet.that might mean Mutiple Orgasm on Holidays
                 Piece, oh I mean Peace
                   Sable Holiday  
Sable Holiday

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2001, 02:57:00 AM »
Hi Sable!  Was the comment about 'Multiple Orgasms on Holiday' something that can be found at your website ?

Sable Holiday

• E Cup
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2001, 03:12:00 PM »
A guy named KENARD.............he said it in this thread, last page back Mel, just thought it was worth repeating, for some reason...........I cant really put my finger on it, but I'm sure it will come to me in time......and....that might mean Mutiple Orgasm on Holidays  
Sable Holiday