gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2023, 12:21:43 PM »
Someone from here found my youtube channel (which isn't exactly hidden), which reminded me to check in.

Wow, where to start. April I took a turn for the bad (no the cancer didn't come back .. just my lungs decided they didn't want to work anymore, well 2/3rd funcitonal, no not covid, just after effects of the treatment), and I am finally getting better from that. So now I'm finally able to be social again. Whew.

In positive news, I am making videos again. Woot. About nonsense and old people rants, not the kind of videos people here look for.

-Munch "Still alive, get off my lawn" Wolf
My God you`ve been through hell!! My heart goes out to you and I wish you the best.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2023, 12:36:35 PM »
Someone from here found my youtube channel (which isn't exactly hidden), which reminded me to check in.

Wow, where to start. April I took a turn for the bad (no the cancer didn't come back .. just my lungs decided they didn't want to work anymore, well 2/3rd funcitonal, no not covid, just after effects of the treatment), and I am finally getting better from that. So now I'm finally able to be social again. Whew.

In positive news, I am making videos again. Woot. About nonsense and old people rants, not the kind of videos people here look for.

-Munch "Still alive, get off my lawn" Wolf

I'm sorry to hear you've had so many drastic health problems, Munch.  I'm glad to hear you're getting better.
Nice to see you doing something cool with your time on Youtube, too.   :)

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.