AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
2 week old Nintendo DS Lite with box for sale
« on: September 01, 2006, 07:32:04 AM »
It belonged to my brother, he got it a week and a half ago, but found out that they are releasing it in black and coral (pink) on top of the current white.  He wanted to exchange it for the black when it comes out (sept 12) but he cant return it unless it is broken.  He has the box, manuals, AC charger cord and an extra sylus pen (one is stored inside the unit, this is a backup one ).  He is asking slightly less than he paid for it (he paid 142 tax included), he would like to get at least 100-110 out of it.  Here are 2 pics of it, pics taken by me, i own them you know the drill, games NOT included as he is gonna play them on the new unit.  He also has the recepit so if there are any problems with it, just return and exchange at the nearest EB games store.

I hope somebody will give it a good home, I would take it off his hands but I already have one, and am quite happy with the white one

I take paypal or MO, PM me for my paypal address.  Shipping is on me .
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
SOLD thanks for playing
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 03:32:44 AM »
DS is sold, can one of you mods lock this thread and or remove it?
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: SOLD thanks for playing
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 05:38:40 AM »
Done.