solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #240 on: July 22, 2013, 08:51:49 PM »
Druul, the Godfather. I'm only a small timer compared to you.  Give me your advice.

Unfortunately DruulEmpire has quit the BEA forum and won't answer anything anymore.  :'(  He gave his two week notice , if you will, and declared he was moving on to new horizons. He will be greatly missed.  :'( No, he ain't dead, he just isn't here no more.  :'(

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #241 on: July 23, 2013, 05:43:49 AM »
...or if he is, he leaves no fingerprints.

EDIT: I have channeled the spirit of Druul, and his spirit asks whether Y and A knew each other and have a good relationship. This, as well as more detail would be useful.

In a spiritual way, of course.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:30:33 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Hoogleboogle

• E Cup
« Reply #242 on: July 23, 2013, 09:05:16 PM »
his spirit asks whether Y and A knew each other and have a good relationship

Ah, that's a good question to ask. I actually don't know. Last time 'Y' worked at the club, I would almost always see them on the same shift. Neither strikes me as a high-drama personality and so I doubt that they have a lot of bad blood toward each other. Ultimately though, I have no idea if they are friends or enemies. The first night that I tried going after 'A,' I did tell her that I keep coming back to the club for 'Y' but never see her there anymore. I'm not sure if she'll remember this detail.

As far as other details?

I am not great with descriptions, so I'll try including representative pictures of each.
"A" looks a lot like Jaylene Rio. Long black hair with brown eyes; on the thick side with big, big naturals. She is about 10 years younger (Jaylene is 38), and with a prettier face, but all the other major features are the same. Regarding boob size, it's hard sometimes to reconcile photos you see on the computer with someone in real life. So maybe A's are a little smaller, but their build is quite similar. Her personality is very warm and sweet. I know that dancers earn their living by flirting with guys who they normally wouldn't give the time of day, but that only goes so far and I think it's easy to see through to their real personality. I don't think that kind-spiritedness and a positive attitude can be faked.

It's harder to find someone who looks like 'Y.' Though I'm not sure of her exact age, I'd put her in cougar territory. She is one of those women whose weight all seems to go to the hips and backside. So her butt is huge, with a flat stomach and thin waist. Moving further up, she has enhanced her figure with moderate implants. She has 'C' cups which are on right the verge of being 'Ds.' So she has a true hourglass figure, which is a marvelous sight. The closest model to her body type that I can think of is Coco Chanel. Coco's butt-to-waist ratio is about right, although her boobs are a few sizes bigger than Y's. I'm stumped to think of a model with a face like Y. She has a wide smile with thick lips, which are usually painted with yummy pink lip gloss. Her hair is long and honey blonde, and her eyes are green. She always wears the same perfume - Some guys who cheat on their spouses at strip clubs really dislike it when dancers wear heavy perfume because it stays on their clothes. I'm not in a relationship though, and I just love that scent.

Coincidentally, both girls do not speak English as a first language - In fact, they are from the same country! The club is unique in that most of the dancers are from this country, and a lot of the patrons are as well. I think that Y is also a sincerely nice person, but it's a sometimes difficult to have a conversation with her. Sometimes, I will ask a question or make a statement, and she doesn't seem able to make an elaborate response and just says 'yes' or 'no.' The conversation gets kind of stilted at times. A is much more fluent in English than Y, though. Conversations with 'A' are free-flowing, relaxing and put me in happy mood.

When I saw her before, 'Y' had a lot of other regular customers. Sometimes I would have to wait a while before she came over to me, and as we sat and talked there'd inevitably be another guy who she would smile and wave at as he walked by. It never felt rushed when I was with her, but it did at times feel like there was a long queue waiting to see her. 'A' is popular too, but doesn't seem to go directly from regular to regular as the night goes on.

Today, 'Y' sent two more text messages telling me that she will be at the club this weekend and hopes to see me there. So it's pretty much given that I'll see them both when I visit the club this weekend. I really don't know what I'll do or say yet. Most likely I'll have to choose one over the other, which will be awkward.

Boobs!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2013, 04:13:32 PM »
Hoogle, this morning's seance was most productive; while A had a modest advantage given the boobs, the linguistic advantage is overwhelming. There are lots of things women can do that give us joy, and talking is part of most of these things. BTW, from your description of the club, we are guessing that there may be an Eastern European connection, possibly Czech?

Druul also suggests that it would be fine witn him to use this thread as a point of general discussion of club life.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Hoogleboogle

• E Cup
« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2014, 10:06:30 PM »
I nearly forgot about the posts I made in this thread last summer.

Well, here's what ended up happening. On the night that I visited (way back on the week of July 23rd), A was not working, and Y was. So there wasn't any overlap. It was a fun time as I recall and Y was in good spirits. I went back again a week or two later. This time, both girls were on duty. Y was quick to come over, but I didn't notice A until she was on the stage, maybe an hour later. I don't know how good the 'club vision' is for these girls, so I'm not sure if she noticed me or not during the visit. Y was in a happy mood again, and it turned out that she was soon going to visit her home country for a few weeks.

Also beginning near this time was a period of six-months-from-hell at work. I was so entrenched with working I didn't do much else during that time. I didn't visit the club at all, although maybe it would have helped to relax. Right as this was beginning, I lost my cell phone which had the numbers for A and Y in it. So I haven't seen or been in contact with either of them in quite a while. I know there's a tendency to exaggerate how hard one works work or how many hours one spends in the office - All I can say is that I had never worked so much in my life, nor experienced so much frustration with a job.

That's behind me now, though. Hopefully the sea will stay calm for a while. Now I am thinking of going back and re-acquainting myself if either of those dancers are still around.
Boobs!