AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
HP digital camera for sale
« on: September 18, 2006, 05:56:28 AM »

Its a HP 320 2.1 MP camera.  It has 8mb of internal memory and it has a SD card slot under an access panel (which also covers the USB to pc interface port).  Runs on 4 AAA batteries, and has 3 resolution settings, auto flash, timer pic taking, and can record video (depends on size of flash card in camera).  Camera is in MINT cond, and I still have all the software that came with it (not sure of the box tho, but Im PRETTY sure I still have it in my closet).  Im asking 50 with FREE shipping.  Would make a fine first digital camera, all of my pics I have posted in this forum were taken with this camera so you can tell the pic quality is very good.  I take paypal and or money order PM me for my paypal info.

Im selling the camera cause I just got this  camera  as a gift from my dads girlfriend, so I dont need 2 of em .  I hope somebody gives it a good home.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC