Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: 2nd story for September?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 09:05:14 AM »
They're two quite different stories and if it'll assuage your fears, those are the only ones.

Angelusx

• P Cup
    • membersarea.bearchive.com/galleries/index.php?main=39&from=free
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 09:32:26 AM »
That's good at least, I mean I did read both of them and yes they are different, but while they are quite different, they're not completely different nor is one a sequel or something its like pulling apart two [censored] who have been fighting and then asking each what happened, while they'll tell 2 different stories you get the basic gist of the story.  By no means do I wish to discredit Derob or PortalComic for their excellent work, had it been a bonus story, I would have been laughing hysterically and praising them here but considering the wait, I was hoping for something to wow me, where I'd see "man it was worth the wait"  Oh well I guess I'm just being picky now.

TheDudeAbides

• A Cup
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 09:00:46 PM »
I have to agree with Angelus on this one. It's sad...but it's come to the point where I expect things like this from the storyclub...
Every time I go there I find myself thinking something along the lines of "wow...was island of dreams really last updated in february?...I guess I should just write it off like I have with dream girl."

I hate to be a jerk but I have to be blatantly honest here. We are paying for stories which are of lower quality than we can find at free sites, simply because they contain pictures...which more often than not add nothing the story and are ussually out of sequence.

I'm willing to bet that most of the members are in a similar boat as myself. I found myself hooked by the incredible quality of "dream girl," now I am a year and a half removed from an open ending with only a handful of qaulity stories to show for my investment.

Darkstorm

• E Cup
    • -
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 12:43:47 AM »

Quote:

...which more often than not add nothing the story and are ussually out of sequence

But they do proofread them....

Seriously though, and I'm not having a go at anyone, but they if you look back over the announcements (it may be listed in the plume or the (prohibited O) forum, or even the transformation blog...), it would appear that they are publishing the contest stories, roughly in order from lowest to highest ranking. So, while I don't mind giving them a little stick on the late updates, I feel the need to defend them on their story choices.

Hope that clarifies things! I'm sure Proph or someone will confirm this (or someone will post a link to the contest winners)

Cheers  

Angelusx

• P Cup
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 02:09:40 AM »
Thank god someone agrees with me I was afraid I was just being an ass.  I too was hooked by dream girl, and while I don't realistically expect them all to be that great, I'll admit I have been somewhat disappointed with some of the stories, I'll read them and think "man, I waited 2 weeks for this" and hope the next one is better.  I don't think the stories are of lower quality than free sites, they are in fact the stories you find there, or the sequel to them, which is fine.  But the issue has been raised before of whether or not those should really count as the 2 stories a month.  Which is actually an issue itself, because its supposed to be "at least" 2 stories a month and it seems the club has only managed to "average" 2 stories a month +1.  I think people would be less antsy if updates came a bit more often, weekly would be ideal, but I don't think 3 a month is too much to ask.  Also, while I haven't really been awaiting the updates to Dream Girl, or Island of dreams I think a lot of people have been actually awaiting those for quite some time now, dream girl has been a year and a half, the stories done, and I know its been waiting for illustration, but you got people hooked on that story, and said its coming but so much time later, I think people are giving up on it and the club.  We're told a lot of stories are "in the pipeline" but that's been said before and while that's all well and good, we're not seeing them so it doesn't really matter does it.  All in all, I've been pretty happy with the club for the most part but lately its seems to be lacking.

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 04:05:18 PM »
Yes, the contest stories are currently being worked through but only in an approximate order.

Matt has said that there will be three stories this month... I'm not actually sure which one is next... but anyway, I feel that the stories in the coming months should certainly become increasingly impressive and needless to say that the top three stories all have some additional pages of illustration.

As to the whole "Why can't everything be Dream Girl?" question that seems to be a perennial favourite has the same answer as always - money. It takes a considerable amount of effort to put together even an average length story. The complexity, cost and time involved in a full comic go up by orders of magnitude. No one wishes more than I that the story club could provide dozens of pages of fully illustrated BE comic. Sadly, we just don't have the user base to fund that and really, as it's the BE Story Club - that we deal mainly in stories shouldn't be a surprise but we'll finish the comics we've started... it's only a matter of time.

Uh, anything else?

ImplantsOnly

• E Cup
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 05:55:33 PM »
Yes.  B.E. via breast implants!

Quote:

Uh, anything else?

Angelusx

• P Cup
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 08:43:10 PM »
Well I hadn't planned on posting in this thread again because I've said my piece and I'm done complaining, but now that you've said something I have a few thoughts.

I have no problems with the stories being from the contest, I in fact like the idea we have many talented writers in the community.

Just for clarification now, is that 3 stories including the one already posted or 3 other ones.  I know Matt said there would be "all the stories we should have posted... and perhaps a little more " but this isn't definate unless there's somewhere else I don't know about that he's saying things.

As for Dream girl, yes I loved it, and I'd like to see more I'm not holding my breath for it, but I think others are.  While I don't expect everything to be Dream Girl, or even a fully illustrated comic, I am curious that if money is concern, why publish templars & amazons, a new comic instead of either dream girl that obviously are anxious for or just more stories.

That's all I've got on that

As for BE via breast implants, there's already 5 stories like that there.

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 11:33:24 PM »
Quote:

...While I don't expect everything to be Dream Girl, or even a fully illustrated comic, I am curious that if money is concern, why publish templars & amazons, a new comic instead of either dream girl that obviously are anxious for or just more stories.

Simple... Templars & Amazons was funded 100% out of my own pocket.

(So does anyone want a tee-shirt?

well too bad cuz they all gone... hahahahahah)

PS: YEAH someone finnaly talked about the comic... hoorah!
Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---

ucapaliuca

• B Cup
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2006, 12:18:12 PM »
Cool. I didn't realize that you'd funded that one. I rather enjoyed it to be honest.
Every man who is not a monster, mathematician or a mad philosopher, is the slave of some woman or other.
    George Eliot

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2006, 09:32:13 AM »
Ah, thanks for fielding that question... that pretty much sums up the answer on the comic question. More or less.

As to stories for this month - as to whether there will be 3 stories or 4 in total, I don't think Matt has decided yet...

Implant stories - well... if there's enough demand then we'll see.

TheDudeAbides

• A Cup
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2006, 09:38:51 PM »
don't worry I didn't come here to bitch. we all appreciate the responses tenebrae...I'm sure it's real fun taking all the heat for something you have no control over...

I gotta give props to templars and amazons as well. You might have noticed I'm a fan of the comics and I certainly should have mentioned your comic with the other two before Mr.Gordon. Certainly one of the most humorous reads at the BESC.

sigmounte

• F Cup
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 05:23:43 AM »
Would love to register to the site , but i will do it only for the breasts implants stories already present .

Can i have a little description about theses stories ?

Breasts

• P Cup
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 05:30:13 AM »
BE via implants is always welcome imo. :)
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001