hangin2low

• D Cup
Re: Kim Kardashian MERGED
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 04:28:40 PM »
Quote:

Judging by the preview, there was a full team filming it. What's funny is that they try to make us believe that it was a homemade tape that got leaked when there is clearly a third person behind the camera.

Naah . . . I disagree with that assessment.  I have around 5 different clips so far, almost 3 1/2 minutes, and don't see any evidence of that at all.

BTW, have you (plural) seen the Vivid BACK cover yet?  I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere at all.  Go to kimksuperstar.com to see it.  You might have to open an account (free) with Vivid to do so.  At least 3 pix, maybe 4 are of her with a (virtual) mouthfull.

Note:  If this is any help, our dear CM is a slender 5'3" and has a sensational top; KK is a slender 5'3" and has a sensational bottom, thank you very much.

Thanx to "adlion" for posting this thread, and please, y'all, share any update news here . . . that is, before the scheduled Release Date of Feb. 28th.

It's Monday 2/12/07, 4:30 PM here in SoCal and the latest "leak" is 'way overdue.  C'mon, "leakers" ~ get with the program, dammit!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 04:35:37 PM »
Whatever you may think of the (female) company that Miss Kim keeps, you have to give it up for Ray J (Brandy's li'l bro) who was able to hit that....because that is one cute gal.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

hangin2low

• D Cup
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 05:02:01 PM »
Quote:

Whatever you may think of the (female) company that Miss Kim keeps, you have to give it up for Ray J (Brandy's li'l bro) who was able to hit that....because that is one cute gal.

Mmmmmm mmmmm . . .

Wikipedia sez that she cops to augmentation/alteration of breasts, lips and nose.  But save your money, Kimberly dear, no need to augment the gluteus maximus.  I think she even surpasses JLo in the Ass Dept., if that's possible.  Have you seen her (topless) in the Christopher Brian fashion jeans ad campaign?  Now that's what I'M talkin' 'bout!

colt13

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 12:09:03 AM »
Does anybody know what her measurements are? She is new to me, and the tabloids are talking about butt implants. She has one of the more interesting hourglass shapes i have seen.

Vorlon

• E Cup
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 01:55:49 AM »
Quote:

Does anybody know what her measurements are? She is new to me, and the tabloids are talking about butt implants. She has one of the more interesting hourglass shapes i have seen.

There's a reason why she's called Kim KardASSian.
Well, it's possible that she has butt implants - Coco (Ice-T's wife) is sporting a nice pair of butt implants too.

Psf_79

• P Cup
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 04:19:18 AM »

ImplantsOnly

• E Cup
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 04:49:13 AM »
Nice pics PSF, but sorry to have to disagree with you.

When will people learn that - BUTT IMPLANTS DO NOT MAKE BIG BUTTS!  At-least, not by our standards.  Kim has latin roots and gained weight/muscle (in the right places) as she's aged/matured. Plus, those pics are overly-flattering.

Coco does NOT have butt implants.
Kim Kardashian does NOT have butt implants.

Sabrina Sabrok DOES have butt implants. I'm sure she got the biggest out there, and she ALREADY had a very nice butt, gaining only a moderate increase (again, by OUR standards).  But she still doesn't have a giant butt by any stretch.

Quote:

Some before & after comparisons here :
http://www.mediatakeout.com/6833/exclusive_proof_kim_k_got_her_booty_enhanced.html

Amazing

Vorlon

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 06:35:20 AM »
Strange how Coco's butt looks perfectly normal in one of her earlier modeling photos, and then BOOM - she has a super big booty that puts Vida Guerra to shame.

Yeah, I'm sure it was just a mirculous growth spurt in her 20ies.

cynic

• G Cup
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »
Quote:

BUTT IMPLANTS DO NOT MAKE BIG BUTTS!

Ummm, are you sure that is true all of the time?  Exhibit A, your honor:

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 08:58:31 AM »
I'm not a butt implant expert... But that sure looks FAKE!!

God! It almost looks like high projection breast implants!!

Tiffany

• A Cup
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 10:37:35 AM »
I LOVE big butts, almost as I love big breasts! Kim & Coco's asses look great. Fake or not. I have a **27** crush on Coco

Just a note : Implants aren't the only way to get a big booty, microfat grafting is another way to achieve a bigger ass without implants. But from what I understand it only works if you have some extra fat to begin with. So not fat = implants, Extra fat = grafting?

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 11:59:38 AM »
I had no idea that there were even butt implant to begin with. Is there ever a concern for leakage when you sit on them?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Tiffany

• A Cup
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 02:09:21 PM »
Not that I am aware of. The material is a lot stronger than those of a breast implant. They are made out of an elastomer, so they can't leak. I've read on some plastic surgery forums that they supposedly "outlive the owner", which would be good because from my understanding removing them is much harder than inserting them!

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 05:21:33 PM »
Yes, fat grafting for buttock augmentation does require there to be a donor site with adequate fat.  If the person is naturally lean, this probably wouldn't be an option for them.

But for anyone else, the patient can get one, the other, or both.

Here's a surgeon who does it all:

http://www.betterbuttocks.com/

As for the material, it's just a solid silicone implant.  As far as I know, breast implants are the only implants to be filled with either saline or liquid/gel silicone.  And 'solid' doesn't translate to "hard as a rock".

Master "Dr Roberts would appear to have done some stellar work " Dragonfly

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 08:51:44 PM »
Wow, the only guy who makes an ass and get paid well for it!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."