jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
I always find it strange and weird when someone describes someone as 'cute' when she is obviously and unquestionably outrageously gorgeous!!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
We've got a new video up at PinupGlam of her now, too -- I gotta post the link for it in here.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

donZ

• D Cup
Quote:

I always find it strange and weird when someone describes someone as 'cute' when she is obviously and unquestionably outrageously gorgeous!!

Cobra32

• A Cup
Quote:

Quote:

yea, i agree with that. this chick is a goddess to me.

jwatson

• banned user
DJ - anything new coming up??  I feel like she's sorely underutilized.  And do you happen to know if she's got any more movie roles coming up?

MidnightFC

• A Cup
    • shredmeister.deviantart.com
She's alright.  She's gonna need a lift in about 5 years.

jwatson

• banned user
Says you.  I couldn't disagree more.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Quote:

Says you.  I couldn't disagree more.

And I couldn't agree MORE with you JW... but we both know that some fellas have been so conditioned to think of photoshopped mass-media images foisting 'perfection' on us for so long that they can no longer recognize actual real female bodies when they see them. To say nothing of the conditioning caused by the prevelance of rock-hard, perfectly-spherical, up-under-the-chin implants that are theoretically supposed to look like breasts.

That's ok though... just leaves the Danielle Rileys (and all those other wonderful natural models) for US to appreciate.  

joenny

• G Cup
Quote:

She's alright.  She's gonna need a lift in about 5 years.

wow, 6 posts - and right on with making friends here, haha.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Quote:

DJ - anything new coming up??  I feel like she's sorely underutilized.  And do you happen to know if she's got any more movie roles coming up?

OMG what movie is this cap from? Any movie with her and the bodacious booty of Misty Mundae (I think that's her on the right in the last cap?) needs to be seen by me.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
I've never seen that cap before -- it's from a low-budget zombie movie she did a long while ago.  She never told us she got naked for it...   Here's a polaroid from the set that she sent us -- Danielle in "zombie" makeup.  

I actually just talked to her on the phone a couple of weeks ago after not hearing from her for a while. I know she's going to try to do some more mainstram acting stuff so we'll see.

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

jwatson

• banned user
Dude that's a hilarious picture.  The name of the movie is in the picture on the left middle (Shadow: Dead Riot).  Here's another cap with somebody's lucky hands.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Holy FUCK, DJ, you need to warn before posting a pic like that...that freaked me out so bad!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
Got some new Danielle at PinupFiles... considerably more beautiful than the polaroid I posted above...

TyWebb

• D Cup
This is an awesome set. I hope there's video.