April 17, 2014, 09:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farang Ding Dong boobs, real or fake?  (Read 9433 times)
thewall0334
inactive
C Cup

« on: January 10, 2007, 10:12:16 AM »

Well I've been looking around on the internet and it seems that a lot of people say that the farang tits are real and some say they arent....so whats the opinion of the BEA because im a little confused at the moment. I mean are they real or are they just very good morphs?
Benner
A Cup

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 11:09:11 AM »

I would say they are real in the sense that they are certainly not morphs, they are some kind of strap on fake boobs.  I'm sure others here on the board could enlighten us a little more, but I can tell you this much, they are not morphed, and certainly not real breasts either.
Tman
E Cup

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 11:20:40 AM »

It amazes me that there are people that can think that they are real. Obviously fake.

Tman

LampshadeAspect
A Cup

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 11:25:13 AM »

Fake in the Fulsom "sisters", Mastasia live-action stuff etc etc way. I.e. strap-on jobs.

Unlike those examples, though, they're not obviously latex and have a "sloshy" quality about them that intrigues me. I'd love to know what they're made with.

Great site if you like that sort of cartoonish fantasy but don't kid yourself into thinking they're real. They ain't.
Davastav
D Cup

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 11:29:49 AM »

It doesnt surprise me actually - only those that are discovering the website for the first time. There are women who do have extremely large breasts in real life and those with implants - but the dingdong girls are a fantasy and you have to admit that the site is getting better with more cleavage shots and bra shots since they first started all those years ago.

If youre into ridiculously big boobs and rail thin asian women than farangdingdong is the place to be..
bammy
D Cup

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 01:20:04 PM »

Quote:

It amazes me that there are people that can think that they are real. Obviously fake.
Tman

It does say a thing or two for people's capacity for self delusion.
jmskrb416
B Cup

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 05:56:16 PM »

Quote:

If youre into ridiculously big boobs and rail thin asian women than farangdingdong is the place to be..

Is there anything better in this world?
MunchWolf
Y Cup

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 07:12:11 PM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Munch "that's anguish, not surprise or enlightmentment" Wolf
MunchWolf
Y Cup

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 07:14:58 PM »

sorry, better response would have been ...

-Munch "behold the power of Fark" Wolf
DruulEmpire
Z Cup

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 07:20:49 PM »

Quote:

For Asian gals mightily endowed, I point you to my story Dragon's Eggs, once written under my alias Z. Cupp Chestnut.  While first put out by now-defunct E.L. Publications, it should come out shortly newly re-edited and re-illustrated by the great Bust Artist.  

Druul "once in a great while, a shameless plug" Empire
DruulEmpire
Z Cup

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

Is there anything better in this world?

(Sorry about that -- first time I ever felt moved to quote ... )
Starscream
G Cup

+1 Custom Title

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 07:47:28 PM »

Quote:

For Asian gals mightily endowed, I point you to my story Dragon's Eggs, once written under my alias Z. Cupp Chestnut.  While first put out by now-defunct E.L. Publications, it should come out shortly newly re-edited and re-illustrated by the great Bust Artist.  

Druul "once in a great while, a shameless plug" Empire

I've always wanted to read that, but can't afford it thou
DJPFC
R Cup

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 09:29:27 PM »

I was just thinking the exact same thing, Munch.    

Quote:

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Demolition_Man
C Cup

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 09:44:35 PM »

Of course those girls are real.  of course.....
jayluvsbe
D Cup

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 09:51:51 PM »

Quote:

GADS! Munch... you're killin' me.    ROFLMAO

Davastav ... love your avatar.

Jay LuvsBE

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
And me. And me too. And me.
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.
Tesseract
E Cup

Not Drinking the Kool-Aid

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 10:00:56 PM »

Before I even clicked on the topic I said,

BP
E Cup

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 10:07:11 PM »

Jeez. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Real. There is a rare tribe of Thai teenagers who are massively endowed. Some dude found them and, for purely philanthropic reasons, he agreed to take pictures of them. They now eat three meals a day. God bless that man.
kraignurser
D Cup

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 10:15:14 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing. Too funny BP too funny.

BEholder
D Cup

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 10:47:13 PM »

They're as real as you are!

LADY CAPULET
So shall you share all that he doth possess,
By having him, making yourself no less.

NURSE
No less! nay, bigger; women grow by men.
Kopy Kat
G Cup

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 11:00:41 PM »

To the people who are seeing them for the first time the only proof they would need is to see that the boobs are the same skin tone, the skin above the boobs fades into boob tissue, and if they move like real or even real big boobs and whammo! They're real, regardless of natural or surgical methods. We know they aren't, but to the newbie or nOOb this would send their Hollywood standard "huge" C cup imagery crashing down around them like the walls of Jericho. I even went G-d Damnnnnnnnnnnn!! when I saw Dixie Dynamite types all those years ago. They are just slow to the race is all.

Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER Smiley
PregNut
O Cup

Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 11:19:55 PM »

Quote:

I was just thinking the exact same thing, Munch.    

Quote:

Me, three.

"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.
r2d2
F Cup

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 11:36:59 PM »

Quote:

Well I've been looking around on the internet and it seems that a lot of people say that the farang tits are real and some say they arent....so whats the opinion of the BEA because im a little confused at the moment. I mean are they real or are they just very good morphs?

If you think that they are real then please come to me if you ever want to invest in some real estate - I have a bridge in Brooklyn and a tower in Paris that might be exactly what you are looking for ...
Kopy Kat
G Cup

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 12:37:26 AM »

And giving away free Playstation 3s is one sure fire way to make you win the lottery. Me first.

Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER Smiley
ltfields
G Cup

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2007, 01:55:53 AM »

Can someone hurry up and compare someone else to a Nazi so we can get this thread locked already?  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black
jmskrb416
B Cup

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2007, 05:32:20 AM »

Quote:

Can someone hurry up and compare someone else to a Nazi so we can get this thread locked already?  

There is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically "lost" whatever debate was in progress.

So if I were to say FDD was fake and then make a Hitler comparsion would that make them real?
Blax12
M Cup

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 05:44:28 AM »

I suggest the webmaster here to put a giant note on main page about this subject. Every 2 or 3 month there is somebody asking "oh, I found FDD girls. Are they real?"

Blax12  

ltfields
G Cup

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 09:23:53 AM »

Quote:

Quote:

There is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically "lost" whatever debate was in progress.

So if I were to say FDD was fake and then make a Hitler comparsion would that make them real?

No, but it might be enough to close the thread.  Like Paris Hilton, maybe if we ignore it, it'll go away...

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black
Belle
C Cup

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 09:58:48 AM »

Quote:

Sorry, Itfields, don't forget addendum #6

"6.  "Hitler!"  Ha!  The thread is over!

Nope, doesn't work that way.  Not only is it wrong to say that a
thread is over when Godwin's Law is invoked anyway (Usenet threads
virtually always outlive their usefulness), but long ago a corollary to
the Law was proposed and accepted by Taki "Quirk" Kogama (quirk@swcp.com):

Quirk's Exception: Intentional invocation of this so-called
           "Nazi Clause" is ineffectual.

Sorry, folks.  Nice try, though."

see http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/godwin.html
RB
E Cup

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 12:26:50 PM »

I just want to know how FDD does it.
jiancash
D Cup

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 03:42:29 PM »

Yes... they're real... as real as the pillows they hide!
ROUNDandHEAVY
P Cup

Happy Holidays.

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 04:16:31 PM »

you mean they're not real!?!?! to think i wasted all that "energy" on articial breast expansion!

i feel empty

Dreaming of my nose gently nestled in some soft, deep cleavage....nice dream...
MunchWolf
Y Cup

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, Itfields, don't forget addendum #6

"6.  "Hitler!"  Ha!  The thread is over!

Nope, doesn't work that way.  Not only is it wrong to say that a
thread is over when Godwin's Law is invoked anyway (Usenet threads
virtually always outlive their usefulness), but long ago a corollary to
the Law was proposed and accepted by Taki "Quirk" Kogama (quirk@swcp.com):

Quirk's Exception: Intentional invocation of this so-called
           "Nazi Clause" is ineffectual.

Sorry, folks.  Nice try, though."

see http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/godwin.html

Dang ... I wanted to call that corollary

-Munch "nice to see a new face posting after having been regged for so long ... welcome" Wolf
zeo
E Cup

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »

Quote:

I just want to know how FDD does it.

It is certainly some 'form' they wear. The first FDD pics that appeared here I made the comment that the pictures didn't look right because it was if the breasts didn't have much weight to them. Others agreed and that was soon corrected.

My guess is that having them wear large bras with whatever is used to stuff them full works pretty well as is for the clothed shots. The ones showing skin they provide the right lines, the right shadows, etc and do most of the job of a morph.

With some latex and make up artist skills the actual photo manipulation would be minimal.
jmskrb416
B Cup

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 05:20:49 AM »

I don't care how fake they are I enjoy every minute of FDD's work, and mastasia for that matter (save the milk stuff) I certainly hope more sites like these pop up, its a great fantasy site for people who like the idea of just insane sizes. Also better for the girls they don't have to carry around these huge implants all day, at the end of the day they can just take them off.
GHOST9
B Cup

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »

A mix of Prosthetics and Digital Manipulation done fairly well in order to bring a fantasy as close to reality as possible. IMHO

GHOST

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program