Felixo

• E Cup
New FarangDingDong-pics
« on: December 01, 2002, 02:04:02 AM »
...click attachment and BEA-UG !
BTW, FarangDingDong goes hardcore - see BEA-Forum -Off-Topic&Testing !!!    
BE for me....IQ for you

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
Re: New FarangDingDong-pics
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 10:05:02 AM »
(Huh, nine year resurrection for the win!)

All right, so maybe I'm getting old and weak-brained -- but I can't stand it anymore, I just plain like the farangdingdong girls, especially today (contributions by js as of Sat 3 Dec 2011).  Yeh-yeh-yeh, they're fake as all hell -- but then this place is primarily a morphers' paradise, and we get along with Mastasia just fine, and besides, with my choice of avatar, I should complain?  It kicks me that there are endless Gen Disc threads about them but I think there's only one other UG thread.  So much sweetness and enthusiasm -- to mock them, hell, I might just as soon go strangle a kitten.  So up this goes -- and up I go. 8)

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 10:37:57 PM »
Yep, to think that somewhere on this planet are such lovely young ladies with such preposterous bosoms.... ahh.... :)
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »
I've enjoyed FDD over the years... the fact that like Mastasia, etc... it's not real is moot: it's entertaining. But I enjoy Candid Ding Dongs even more... how could I not? Actuallyl busty Asian women... sometimes naked and 'in action' ...what's not to like?! ;)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 05:50:56 PM »
what's not to like?! ;)

Thet they should be doing some action to me! lol

Pal clarifies: some of the CDD stuff is hc... bjs mostly.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 05:57:29 PM by Palomine »
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee