September 30, 2014, 06:52:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Denise Milani New PinupGlam/PinupFiles Model!  (Read 202155 times)
espy
H Cup

« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »

With Denise, it's just not a fair competition...

How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?
rebelde
E Cup

« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2008, 08:24:02 AM »

New set  

PinupGlam, Denise Milani, Rachel Aldana, September Carrino, Sarah Nicola Randall Official Yahoo Groups Moderator

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/septembercarrino/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rachelaldana/
Mercerwatch
F Cup

« Reply #247 on: March 19, 2008, 08:57:59 AM »

Would Denise be willing to submit to the breast authenticity test that Jana Delfi (confirmed & documented) and Joyce Gibson (at her word) have done in the past?

If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.
espy
H Cup

« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2008, 12:21:18 PM »

Quote:

rebelde said:
New set  

Thank you Rebelde.  She's incredible!!  

Loverofbigtits
D Cup

« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2008, 08:25:23 PM »

Quote:

Mercerwatch said:
Would Denise be willing to submit to the breast authenticity test that Jana Delfi (confirmed & documented) and Joyce Gibson (at her word) have done in the past?

I wonder this as well. Doubt it though.
JJ
H Cup

« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2008, 10:48:13 PM »

Quote:

Loverofbigtits said:
Quote:

Mercerwatch said:

======================================================

I must say I really fail to see why this sort of question is even asked?  Let's say that she submits to some kind of test to confirm that she's this or that.  What is next?  Someone at BEA would come along and question the authenticity of the first test, requesting another one with a different Doctor or "test checker".  And it goes on and on.

Part of the glamour of pinup models over the years is how they do market themselves.  Some do it as Denise is doing it; others put it all out there leaving nothing to the imagination; some choose a middle ground.  

For example there's always been a question with Joyce Gibson as to whether she was real or not as she matured.  Supposedly she submitted to a "test" to prove she was all natural.  Yet you can still find countless fans questioning whether this all time famous pinup is real or otherwise.

Some models are obviously artificially inflated, witness Roxanne Brewer, Lotta Topp and Gerri Reeves, to name three, from a few years ago.  Breasts just don't grow that way and look like that on their own.

At first glance one might guess that Rachel Aldana and Denise Milani, to name two, are both artificial.  A close look at Rachel reveals that she is in all likelihood, all natural.  And with Denise we may never know for sure since she chooses to go only so far with her photo shoots.

There's just no way to satisfy all the interests some fans have in their favorite pinup models.  Better to sit back and enjoy the pictures as they go flying by, dreaming of what could have been, what is and what could be.

I'd appreciate any feedback on these comments, as always.

JJ

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Bashir, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.
Loverofbigtits
D Cup

« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2008, 11:15:27 PM »

Quote:

DJPFC said:
Lighting up the other Milani thread...

We're simply not worthy.  That's all there is to it.  

DJ, Awesome picture of Denise. Great job as always.
TripleB
E Cup

« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2008, 12:09:36 AM »

I'm going to make a brief disclaimer here by saying, even if I found out Denise was fake, I wouldn't care and would still check out her pics.  Now, having said that, here's a bit of leveling.

Denise, even when she was smaller, looked fake, and now she's even bigger so there's really no possible way to defend her being natural at this point.  The thing that irritates most people on this site is that she has been advertised as natural when she could very well be as fake as Pam Anderson.  The probability of her still being natural is extremely low if she was ever natural at all since she surfaced.  Denise has never done a single thing in any video that even hints towards natural, but Aldana has and that's a big difference maker.  Lifting naked breasts from underneath and letting them flop is a trademark of large naturals, and I'd like to see Denise do this.

Another comparison would be like, Hitomi and Isshiki.  Both are huge, but Isshiki has provided a bit of evidence that she is natural based upon what she does with her breasts in videos, while Hitomi seems to have been large at one point, and added implants based on how her breasts move, and what she does with them.  She barely touches them and if she squeezes them it's delicately, which if there were implants, it'd be obvious when pressure is applied.  Isshiki squeezes the hell out of her breasts and there's no way they'd move they way they do otherwise.

Denise is a very similar comparison as from the videos I've seen.  One video talked about her bouncing or something but there was almost no bouncing.  It was actually kinda disappointing.  But while some people seem to think there's no reason to doubt their naturalness...I see even less reason to believe they are real to begin with.  This is basically breast politics which is sad.
gmantwo
E Cup

« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2008, 01:25:26 AM »

I'm also in the "wanna believe" but no longer can camp. I really don't see what would be accomplished by a "real" test since we aren't going to see anything. Jana moved her naked breasts in such a way that it left no doubt. Denise isn't going to do that--of course, if she would, I'd like to be there!
rebelde
E Cup

« Reply #254 on: June 21, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »

"The stunningly amazing woman who fans simply cannot get enough of is back once again, as all-natural 32DDD Denise Milani returns with another sizzling set of unreleased photos that will simply leave you breathless. This is another terrific set from her "Armando Pinup" debut and Denise, as always, simply does not disappoint as she brings her uncanny blend of charm, sexiness, drop-dead looks and sheer charisma back to the pages of PinupGlam. Enjoy!"

PinupGlam, Denise Milani, Rachel Aldana, September Carrino, Sarah Nicola Randall Official Yahoo Groups Moderator

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/septembercarrino/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rachelaldana/
BigFan
D Cup

Legally Adult

« Reply #255 on: July 08, 2008, 04:52:35 PM »

Hardly!

http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?...cb43#Post642912

You want more?  I think Denise will continue to give us more.

BigFan
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #256 on: July 13, 2008, 02:38:57 PM »

Got some more new Denise video -- this one another part in the "Day at the Beach" video saga.  Some absolutely unbelievable shots in the limo on the way home in that stunning blue bikini.

There's a freebie clip coming soon to the Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

JUSTIN_SANE
C Cup

« Reply #257 on: July 13, 2008, 03:24:19 PM »

wow, i remember seeing those older pics of her, its quite obvious comparing some of the pics in her "timeline"...
Slice
C Cup

« Reply #258 on: July 13, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »

Who cares if she is real, she is beautiful and in any case, if she is fake maybe she would go larger?! (fingers crossed). I think she would be an amazing model at around 3000cc's with her face and figure...
ROUNDandHEAVY
P Cup

Mmmmmmm....boobies

« Reply #259 on: July 13, 2008, 04:26:34 PM »

Quote:

Loverofbigtits said:
Quote:

Mercerwatch said:

The funny thing is many people were adamantly and absolutely positive Jana had implants as well, and sited ad nauseum  the same "proof" these "experts" do about Denise. So certain and stubborn were they until the sonogram.

I bet some even think the sonogram for Jana was faked.

Bottom line is we'll never know for sure short of feeling Denise up in person, so why bother rehashing it for what amounts to years now?

You'd think the BEA would be the one place where people could just believe in big tits.

Dreaming of my nose gently nestled in some soft, deep cleavage....nice dream...
SwitcherX
P Cup

« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2008, 10:38:26 PM »

Quote:

ROUNDandHEAVY said:

Bottom line is we'll never know for sure short of feeling Denise up in person

I'll do it.

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty
GALVATRON
J Cup

Obey Billy Zane

« Reply #261 on: July 14, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »

bwaaahhh!

I concur. SwitcherX should do it.

Throbinator
B Cup

« Reply #262 on: July 14, 2008, 10:52:40 AM »

I may be some sort of noob for asking but why do we not see denise naked...ever?
robclassact
G Cup

« Reply #263 on: July 14, 2008, 11:11:03 AM »

Quote:

Throbinator said:
I may be some sort of noob for asking but why do we not see denise naked...ever?

Answer: The same reason we don't see most people we meet on a daily basis naked. Because she doesn't take all of her clothes off...ever.

"King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!"
Jimbobob is dead. Robclassact rides again!

My deviantart site.
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #264 on: July 16, 2008, 01:09:31 AM »

Denise just isn't comfortable with showing any more than she does on her site or ours. That is just her thing. I think she is amazingly sexy as is. That bikini top is mind-blowing.

Quote:

Throbinator said:

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

ROUNDandHEAVY
P Cup

Mmmmmmm....boobies

« Reply #265 on: July 17, 2008, 12:18:50 AM »

Quote:

Throbinator said:

You have never seen pics from this photo set then:

Even Sweeter Dreams?

Dreaming of my nose gently nestled in some soft, deep cleavage....nice dream...
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #266 on: July 17, 2008, 02:09:37 AM »

That is pretty impressive R & H.  Even fooled me for a second.

espy
H Cup

« Reply #267 on: July 17, 2008, 12:26:22 PM »

Quote:

DJPFC said:

Yeah, but it's what you did for that second that really counts  

ltfields
G Cup

« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2008, 12:43:26 AM »

Quote:

espy said:
Quote:

DJPFC said:

Yeah, but it's what you did for that second that really counts  

I heard an angel get its wings...

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #269 on: September 01, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »

Are there three sweeter words in the English language than this?

New. Denise. Video.

New great stuff on Denise.  She's mega-fabulous as always in a zip up and down tight knit top (homina, homina!) that she zips and unzips repeatedly and frankly, we're just not worthy  

Got the usual freebie clip in the files section of our group here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01

Rad
E Cup

« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

WOW, thanks for the preview video. She is incredible. I still wonder if she is natural or not? I guess it doesn't matter, she is beautiful.
Venton
D Cup

« Reply #271 on: September 01, 2008, 09:32:34 PM »

Quote:

DJPFC said:

New. Denise. Video.

Wow!  
I really like seeing the different look you give Denise when she poses for your site. Sort of the high glamour, old-shool pinup style. At least that's how it looks from my limited exposure to PinupGlam.
SwitcherX
P Cup

« Reply #272 on: September 01, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »

Quote:

DJPFC said:

New. Denise. Video.

Denise. Wants. Switcher.

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty
robclassact
G Cup

« Reply #273 on: September 01, 2008, 11:33:35 PM »

She almost looks like a uber-busty Tina Fey in those caps.

"King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!"
Jimbobob is dead. Robclassact rides again!

My deviantart site.
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!
joenny
F Cup

« Reply #274 on: September 02, 2008, 06:29:17 AM »

Thanks, DJ. I donĀ“t like her make-up at all though. Too much, too red.
ChrisR1
G Cup

« Reply #275 on: September 02, 2008, 09:21:23 AM »

Quote:

DJPFC said:

New. Denise. Video.

One day in the future, it is rumored that the following words may be spoken:

Denise. Video. Topless.

Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #276 on: September 02, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »

Quote:

ChrisR1 said:

One day in the future, it is rumored that the following words may be spoken:

Denise. Video. Topless.

You guys crack me up.

DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #277 on: January 07, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

Got some brand new Denise photos up today at PinupFiles -- this is the compliment to her video from a few months back.  

If there's a hotter woman on the planet today, I'd love to know who she is.  

bignatslover
K Cup

« Reply #278 on: January 07, 2009, 04:36:14 PM »

That's great news but...

How come no one is talking about the alleged recent hardcore video Denise supposedly did under the stage name of Mason?  I kid you not.  It is hard to tell if it is really Denise, but it looks like her.

Give me a busty girl at the local county fair over any of Hollywood's finest any day!
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #279 on: January 07, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »

Wha?Huh

That cracks me up.  There's no way that's possible.  Not ever.

What's the name of the model in question?  Mason what?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program