gosooners

• A Cup
Candy Manson's boobs?
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:28:33 PM »
I love the look and size of Candy Manson's breasts.  Does anyone know what kind of implants she has, and what her actual bra size is?  It kinda looks like she had her implants placed through the aereola but I can't tell for sure.  Thanks.

Kowalski

• P Cup
Re: Candy Manson's boobs?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
Judging from her facial expression in this photo it is reasonable to assume they went in through her ass, or maybe her sinuses.

flamingo

• B Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 03:09:53 PM »
They are so small!  Maybe that is why she has that look on her face...  thinking all that work for so little...    

gosooners

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 07:12:10 PM »
Of course they could be bigger.  

But the shape and projection are really great for their size.  It looks like they are over the muscle but I can't tell for sure.  Anyone happen to know how many CC's she went up from her original size.  They don't have that tight look that would indicate saline, and they aren't overfilled either.

Mictian

• C Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 10:22:28 AM »
I have found a link. There are many Galleries of Babes. Also Candy Manson. And it got  a search engine in "Advanced Search" where you can find Babes with her Bustsize.

http://www.freeones.de/html/c_links/Candy_Manson/

Mictian

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »
they are 600cc in that picture...

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 06:44:58 PM »
Are there any shots of her with her new 1000cc implants?

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 07:07:26 PM »
Nothing that I have seen of her recently suggests that she had anything done. Granted it is possible that this is just stockpiled stuff while she recovers.

But nothing new yet to indicate she had it done.

Sorry.

AndreaBecker

• D Cup
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »
Quote:

BelShanar said:
Nothing that I have seen of her recently suggests that she had anything done. Granted it is possible that this is just stockpiled stuff while she recovers.

But nothing new yet to indicate she had it done.

Sorry.

(References to a prohibited site deleted.)  
Please review the Forum Rules. You've been warned about mentioning this prohibited site before, so you won't be able to post for the next 2 weeks.

Emerald

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 02:54:36 PM »
candy manson finally posted pics of her 1000cc implants on her (Prohibited site reference removed) . i attached a before and after pic where is wearing the same shirt...check it out

(Pictures from a prohibited site deleted)

You broke two different rules in one post.  Please read the Forum Rules now and follow them carefully.  Thanks.

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »
ah, they came out pretty nicely.  lets hope she goes for 2000cc next time.

merciscool

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »
she was supposed to go like 1300 or 1400 cc's, too bad she back down a bit!

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 07:50:16 PM »
Is there any links, search terms, or pictures that CAN be shared here of her new implants??? I have been searching "Candy Manson" on google for a long time and have not found anything. And the site that is supposedly her official site.... is crap with 4 pics. And certainly not 1000cc.
~Xenon

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 10:08:11 PM »
There isn't anything that I have found of her with her new implants yet.

Well, there are a couple of them out there, but they honestly don't show much, and they come from a dis-allowed source here at the BEA.

We just have to be a bit more patient until her new material starts getting released.

merciscool

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 01:13:21 AM »
BelShanar is right, and the pics from the prohibited site, aren't very good, because they're very covered up, so we need to wait for new official material to see the difference.