Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt: Old Levi's Commercial
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 07:39:13 PM »
This thread officially joins my "Favorites of All Time" list.

Thanks for the vid links, Agent Dee! You are DA MAN once again!

Q-"Can't...stop...watching...commercials..."-BE

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 09:20:50 AM »
Hmmm, I stand corrected.  Looks like the first commercial was made for the Japanese market in 2001, and the second one was made for the global market in 2005...(?)  As you said, there are some information gaps about it on the web.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 02:14:52 PM »
The two versions were made four years apart?? Now, that IS bizarre. That's just...wow, that's REALLY weird. That means the pink-jeans version (my favorite anyway) came first, then, 'cause that's the one I have.

jscott991

• F Cup
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
Her face looks just as young in the dark jeans as the pink one, not that Hewitt looks old now at all, but I think they were filmed around the same time and re-cut or re-issued in 2005.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 09:30:05 PM »
Quote:

The two versions were made four years apart?? Now, that IS bizarre. That's just...wow, that's REALLY weird.

I put a question mark at the end of my statement because it didn't make much sense to me either.  I think they were probably made at the same time and released 4 years apart in different markets.  The ad agency that made them is not very helpful about the timeline, and I'm out of time to research it.

jugghead

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 10:37:13 PM »
I downloaded both of those videos in June 2001, so they're at least as old as that.