October 31, 2014, 03:52:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What could be hotter than three hot busty babes all measuring each other's boobs?  (Read 5655 times)
DJPFC
S Cup

« on: April 30, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »

Okay, this one is right up the alley of many BEA members here, and we know that because we actually got the idea from several people in here suggesting it, so props out to them.  We always try to answer requests...

So when you work with so many incredibly gorgeous busty ladies, the one question you get the most is "how big are  so-and-so's boobs?" Well, as we've discussed many times before, the answer is always changing because women's bodies change, just like anything else.   We know their bra sizes, but those sizes don't translate into raw inches.

That said, we decided to get on video some definitive proof of just how big some of our gals are, so we enlisted the aid of 34DD Erica Campbell, 36F Jelena Jensen, and 36FF Maggie Green to all measure one another!  The result is both funny and sexy as the girls size one another up (and grope each other) to see just how much their bra sizes correspond with the tape measure (and believe us, that's one LUCKY tape measure!)

It's a nine minute video but we've got a fun snipet clip up right here for everyone to enjoy, plus some vidcaps.  

Happy Monday!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2cedc1/

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

BelShanar
D Cup

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 08:03:21 PM »

DJ!!! Stop posting fantastic stuff like this or I just might be forced to join up at your site!

There, now that I got that sarcastic bit out, this is amazing. Thanks for bringing us all of the incredible stuff that you do!
Shara
U Cup

version 1.337

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 08:28:36 PM »

obviously... four hot busty babes all measuring eachothers boobs

"I don't always approve of coup d'├ętat, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers
Gaffenheimer
B Cup

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 01:20:05 AM »

Wow, I think I had a dream like this once.

ltfields
G Cup

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 10:10:45 AM »

Quote:

Wow, I think I had a dream like this once.

No, your dream had a dream like this once.  If you had the dream's dream directly, it would have killed you... (though that would be a good way to go)  

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black
brstfetish
C Cup

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 01:19:15 AM »

what could be better? Three hot busty babes SUCKING each other's boobs
donZ
C Cup

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »

thanks, thanks, thanks......
SwitcherX
P Cup

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 02:36:59 PM »

> What could be hotter than three hot busty babes all measuring each other's boobs?

Me doing it.  

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty
rebelde
E Cup

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 03:05:29 PM »

Quote:

Me doing it.  

Applause for SwitcherX

PinupGlam, Denise Milani, Rachel Aldana, September Carrino, Sarah Nicola Randall Official Yahoo Groups Moderator

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/septembercarrino/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rachelaldana/
donZ
C Cup

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »

36....very interesting
38....amazing
43....i love you Maggie
SwitcherX
P Cup

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

Me doing it.  

Applause for SwitcherX

I'm thinking a video 120 minutes long, 3 cameras, CGI special effects.  It would be a best seller!  

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »

Oooh! OOOOOH! Choose me, choose me!!! *** waves hands frantically ***

DJ, you've come through yet again. Next time do one of these with Jana, Anya & Maggie, and the world will beat a path to your door so fast, you won't believe it!

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
donZ
C Cup

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 05:32:13 AM »

Quote:

DJ, you've come through yet again. Next time do one of these with Jana, Anya & Maggie, and the world will beat a path to your door so fast, you won't believe it!

Jana, Anya,Maggie and a tape measure in the same video?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program