Bftfan

• E Cup
Wow! Got candid pics of a great sighting
« on: December 12, 2002, 07:41:25 PM »
Well, I stop by this place of business about twice a week and if I'm lucky I guess this huge breasted godess a least once!  She's about 5"1", maybe 110 lbs if she's lucky and most of it has to be in her chest. My guess is a 32E but I'm never spot on with these things so let me know what you think.  She's a real cutie and as I'm learning as we talk more & more she's as nice as she is great looking.  The winters here are brutal and she more sweaters, coats and the like now but I got these just before the weather got crappy.  In the summer she has been known to wear t-shirts that cannot help but be waaaay too small for her slim and stacked frame.  Well, enough talk!  Look at the pics!  I'm always very careful when I try to get her photo as I don't think she'd approve and I'd hate to stop taking my business there.  (I didn't crop off her head in the shots, the camera was on a counter)  and sorry the quality is a little lousy...the subject will hopefully make up for it.  If anyone has any ideas on how to get more or better shots of her, please let me know!    [email protected]  
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

Bftfan

• E Cup
Re: Wow! Got candid pics of a great sighting
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 07:44:47 PM »
Here's another....  

v8ta

• C Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 11:03:19 PM »
very impressive. talk about slim and stacked. ouch!

finally we get a glimpse of one of these infamous sightings everyone keeps writing about. great work - would love to see more.

=v8ta

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 11:09:57 PM »
A great find. Are you sure you're not related to Craig Mercer(AKA "Lucky")?  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 01:11:35 AM »
Great pics and congrats and kudos for actually getting pix... I don't usually post sightings anymore on my own, nor do I usually read them... I read them and WANT to SEE what's being talked about... so your pix are great!

She looks great... really slender and properly slung... what a sweetie! I assume she's just as nice from the neck-up?

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 03:56:08 AM »

She is AMAZING.  You are an incredibly lucky guy for just knowing someone like that.

I feel like a heel for asking this for some reason, but the first thing I thought when I saw the pics was "How's her ass?"

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 07:43:54 AM »
All I can say is: where can i get me one o' those cameras?  she's amazing.  And she's 5'1"?  wow...

Steve Z

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 08:55:33 AM »
Solid estimate of her bra size.  Any chance of seeing her in profile?
[Rent this space]

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 12:03:33 PM »
Yes, until you get a shot of her in profile I'll have to dissent and say that I am not impressed with your "sighting".

You are obviously giddy being in the company of this woman and good luck to you in the pursuit of pleasure.

I am happy that folks are finally coming through with pics of these "sightings"!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 01:28:12 PM »
Yeah, it's great to finally have a sighting come complete w/ a pic.  Now if only Scarab could sneak a pic of his new lady friend.  

(Kidding - privacy is certainly allowed!)

Steve Z

(edited: typo)

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2002, 08:43:00 PM »
Her profile is very impressive as you can imagine.  Yes her ass is great and she's a cutie too!  I'll go through the film I have. It's actually from a Hi8 camcorder and I have to get something to convert it to digital, a "Dazzle"(sp?) or something and I'll try to pick out some other photos.  Unfortunately they're all B&W for now but I think I need to invest in a digital camcorder, not sure which one.  Anyone know about thes "dazzle" things to convert analog camcorder output to digital??  

Connoisseur

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2002, 09:44:51 PM »
Commendations for taking the trouble to actually photograph your sighting.  You get an A for effort.  

But let's get real.  This women is at best a C-cup.  I personally wouldn't have given her a second look, let alone have bothered to attempt to date her.  

Nevertheless, she has a nice body despite the mediocre size of her breasts.  

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2002, 10:00:45 PM »
She's at least a large D....maybe I have the benefit of seeing her in person but she's so slim and so stacked, I thought an E cup.  Here's a couple of more pics I grabbed from my film,  The second one really shows off the large size.  I have been a breast man all my life and she may be the best example of slim-n-stacked I've ever found in person.  Lemme know what you think.  

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2002, 10:02:09 PM »
Here's another.  

Bftfan

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2002, 11:28:01 PM »
Is the attachment in my prevoius posting working?  I cannot see it and if it doesn't work I'll put it up again.

--Bftfan