JJ

• P Cup
Thanx for the mammaries! - Best Gag Photos of All Time
« on: May 04, 2007, 11:51:46 PM »
Somewhere you probably have a gag photo involving a busty girl?  Here's where you may post it for the world to see and enjoy.  We'll accept any gag photos, morphs and/or cartoons. It is preferable to post some commentary and/or explanation of the gag, although some photos need no explanation!  

To begin, the setup for this one is - - "All I told my wife was that since I wasn't feeling that well, I asked the neighbor to come over and actually climb the ladder in order to change the kitchen light bulb for me! Being a Gentleman, I naturally held the ladder for her."  
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

evilkirk

• P Cup
Re: Thanx for the mammaries! - Best Gag Photos of All Time
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 05:30:27 AM »
Here's Sophia Loren entranced by Jayne Mansfield's bosom.  She wouldn't be the first.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 07:10:49 AM »
Kirk, thanks -- that shot is so classic, it goes a long way to summarizing all of breast culture.  After all, Sophia wasn't exactly a beanpole herself.

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 01:22:41 AM »
That Loren-Mansfield encounter is one of the all time classic boob pictures.   By the way, who won?

And now presented here, definitely off topic, nevertheless   a picture of the WBEA TV tower!  

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 03:14:09 AM »
June Wilkinson trying out her new profession as a cocktail waitress.

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 08:48:59 AM »
Here's a fairly good sight gag.

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 12:17:04 PM »
Jayne Mansfield was known for inhaling herself right out of her dresses.  She'd intentionally wear a dress that was quite a bit too small in the bust area & then when the cameras were clicking or at another opportune moment, she'd take a nice deep breathe & out they'd pop.  She'd squeal in mock surprise & put 'em back & have the media in a fit.

Talkin' about workin' the press...
CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 05:13:33 PM »
Here's a variation of the kitten in the cleavage shot.

MissIsabelle

• C Cup
    • www.missisabelle.com
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 07:35:42 PM »
this is a fantastic thread!  thanks to everyone who posted these fantastic snaps!

flamingo

• B Cup
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 07:57:33 AM »
Are you refering to my kitten in the bust picture...     Or are there others as well?   Mine was taken while in Las Vegas in 2004.

Image copyright 2004,2007 - Flamingo

NadineBustyCD

• E Cup
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 01:03:12 PM »
There are actually several kitten in the bust shots like yours I have seen.

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 11:12:50 PM »
Nice kitten and in a hot spot!  

Here's an  in your face   post!

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 08:13:09 AM »
Quote:

Nice kitten and in a hot spot!  

Here's an  in your face   post!

Thanks JJ!  That one made me chuckle.  

In fact, I would go so far as to say this would make a great t-shirt!  Just needs the "In your face" part to be more visible.

Master "off to update an old thread" Dragonfly

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 03:34:37 PM »
Well, there are no kittens in this one.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 04:20:12 PM »
Nice road sign Pedonbio and not likely to be seen on Rt. 66 or anywhere else?  

And, I take it, the girls name is  Beaver Meadows ?    Great !!!!! So the question arises, have yuh ever been  IN   Upper Beaver Meadows!  

Herewith, another 'lil cartoon depicting a typical PC "accident".