gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
Re: Thanx for the mammaries! - Best Gag Photos of All Time
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
  Is it just me?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 08:19:46 PM »
Carrie Fisher parodies herself on SNL.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2007, 09:19:31 PM »
Quote:

Carrie Fisher parodies herself on SNL.

Jeez! The impression that made on me when it first aired!  

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »
Master Dragonfly - ...that's a   great avatar, by the way!
==========================================
Evilkirk  - ..... isn't that the SNL show where Gildna Radner played Annette Funicello, announcing "and these are my breasts", as she pointed to her inflated bustline? Bill Murray played Frankie Avalon on the beach in the SNL skit.
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 04:41:05 AM »
I remember Gilda saying exactly that!

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 11:46:49 PM »
What every BEA member hopes to see on the open road?

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »
Here's an amusing panel by Vargas.

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 09:39:30 PM »
Here's one, both instructive  and   funny -  HOW TO DRAW BOOBS!  

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »
And now Gentlemen, a quick look at how ancient societies looked at  big boobs !    

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 03:53:20 AM »
Quote:

Here's one, both instructive  and   funny -  HOW TO DRAW BOOBS!  

Ha! I haven't seen this in ages...love it. Anyone know who drew this? I don't think it originated at the address in the corner.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »
Quote:

And now Gentlemen, a quick look at how ancient societies looked at  big boobs !    

A number of years ago I was at the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) seeing the usual stuff, when I stumbled across an exhibit showcasing sculptures from India.

What stunned me was how these sculptures quite regularly emphasized large breasts on the female figure.  As in, a D-cup would have been the smallest, if that.

Master "gave me a new appreciation for that culture " Dragonfly

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2007, 07:02:57 AM »
Moving right along   from Ancient times to Modern Times   fade in Charlie Chaplin from his b/w classic movie  and we see how modern females keep those busty figures!  

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2007, 09:07:57 AM »
Cheating on a test  big boob style   in this case!

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 11:28:38 PM »
 how to get eaten alive?    

JJ

• P Cup
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 09:23:18 PM »
 1950's sweater cartoon