TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Kristina Milan MERGED
« Reply #390 on: January 05, 2018, 08:08:25 AM »
If he could get Kristina and Miosotis along with Nadine, Milena & Hitomi all in one shoot together...I may never fully recover from that much breastflesh all in one place.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #391 on: January 05, 2018, 08:26:50 AM »
I think no one would. That much hotness in a single place would guarantee that the world would end.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #392 on: January 05, 2018, 11:03:18 AM »
This may be good news. Here's what Daktari said on Nadine's website in the members section yesterday:

Preparing a new trip to Dominican Republic now and we saw that Kristina Milan is extremely huge now and full of milk. Anyone interesting in seeing her here ?

Having a pro like Daktari taking pictures of Kristina Milan sounds excellent. Hope that will happen!!

I would LOVE to see Daktari shoot Kristina! Do it do it do it!

« Reply #393 on: January 05, 2018, 06:09:13 PM »
If he could get Kristina and Miosotis along with Nadine, Milena & Hitomi all in one shoot together...I may never fully recover from that much breastflesh all in one place.

At first I wasn't sure, but oh yeah, we can deal with that much hotness in one place

« Reply #394 on: January 06, 2018, 12:23:12 AM »
Honestly I really hope they do work something out with her. Not only would it be great to see her in a higher quality video, but I kind of feel like it would be a good fit for her. I feel like she would probably have a little more fun with it then some of the other places she worked with, just due to the kind of videos they usually make.

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #395 on: January 06, 2018, 03:47:25 AM »

At first I wasn't sure, but oh yeah, we can deal with that much hotness in one place

They would have to borrow a camera the Space Program designs to put on space probes that take pictures of the Sun.Capturing all that radiance would incinerate any normal camera! ;D

« Reply #396 on: January 08, 2018, 10:05:14 AM »
This may be good news. Here's what Daktari said on Nadine's website in the members section yesterday:

Preparing a new trip to Dominican Republic now and we saw that Kristina Milan is extremely huge now and full of milk. Anyone interesting in seeing her here ?

Having a pro like Daktari taking pictures of Kristina Milan sounds excellent. Hope that will happen!!

I feel like quoting archer right now.

But this is fantastic news! I hope everything works out and we not only see her in higher quality stuff again but also maybe some girl girl boobs sucking action.

Rentahero

• E Cup
« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2018, 01:31:56 AM »
This isn't really an equal comparison, but also quite interesting to look at, I think...

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2018, 08:15:39 AM »
Okay,now we HAVE TO see pictures of this lady taken by Daktari!

Martin Solo

• B Cup
    • Flying Rabbits Video
« Reply #399 on: February 04, 2018, 06:07:31 AM »
If someone has Kristina's contact details please send me a pm.
Thanks!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #400 on: February 04, 2018, 09:02:04 AM »
This isn't really an equal comparison, but also quite interesting to look at, I think...

She's bigger than Chelsea?!!
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #401 on: February 04, 2018, 11:03:38 AM »

She's bigger than Chelsea?!!

That photo is from fairly early on in Chelsea's string expansion.
I doubt that Kristina is bigger than Chelsea's current size.  Only at Kristina's maximum engorgement would she be close, and I conjecture that would be a surprise.

Photographic comparison might have its limits too - as natural breasts have sag at extreme sizes, while the string seems to keep a lot of its spherical shape.  You won't be able to compare exactly by just a photo - the apparent diameter(s) would be misleading. You'd probably need to do a water displacement test to measure actual volume.

-D'Artagnian

Just IMHO.
Actually, I'd prefer to be proven wrong - I'd really like to know we have a model with attractive natural boobs that big.  Nothing against Chelsea in any way; besides, she could just postpone drains and catch up if needed...  ;D

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:10:29 AM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #402 on: February 05, 2018, 07:22:51 AM »
Is that a recent pic of Kristina?I'd like to see what she looks like presently,and in good focus.

« Reply #403 on: February 05, 2018, 08:24:10 PM »
I would love to see Kristina manage to out grow Chelsea at her largest. Maybe even get to be the record holder for largest natural breasts. That kind of publicity would be great for her career.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #404 on: February 06, 2018, 10:40:12 PM »
She'd have to get past Himiwako first, and I don't see that happening.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.