September 24, 2014, 01:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 343   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beshine says: "hi everyone"  (Read 2862569 times)
peterh
D Cup

« Reply #10325 on: June 20, 2013, 11:54:24 PM »

Here is another morph and it gets Beshine back on the first page.
solvegas
X Cup

« Reply #10326 on: June 21, 2013, 01:00:17 AM »

Here is another morph and it gets Beshine back on the first page.

Nice job. Perhaps best way to bump a thread while adding quality to it.  Smiley
Djoser
T Cup

« Reply #10327 on: June 21, 2013, 01:35:32 AM »

those are what i call silo or fat-torpedo shaped boobs

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee
Haku
E Cup

« Reply #10328 on: June 21, 2013, 03:37:15 PM »

those are what i call silo or fat-torpedo shaped boobs

yeah, you´re right.

Love it
peterh
D Cup

« Reply #10329 on: June 21, 2013, 06:22:20 PM »

I can't take any credit for the shape of Beshine's boobs in that morph. I didn't change their shape. They're the same shape as in the original, unmorphed picture. All I did was make her arm and head smaller.

jimmarg
D Cup

« Reply #10330 on: June 21, 2013, 07:19:17 PM »

Hello Forum
this thread has lost it's appeal, for me anyway. morph after morph, no actual new Beshine, the real B content. sorry ladies and gents, I have to say

I know this is merely adding to the thread, but I've been thinking this same thought for a long time and glad someone said it. Trust me, I love Beshine, subscribed to her site for quite a while, and I also wouldn't be checking the BEA as much as I do if I wasn't amused and entertained by so many of the morphs. But, that said, I wish there were 2 Beshine threads, one strictly for morphs and one for "real" photos and news about her and such. I've always thought the real Beshine was so spectacular that morphing her is a little like... well, isn't there some old expression about "bringing coals to Newcastle."?

TELL MILL CREEK ENTERTAINMENT (www.milcreekent.com) TO RELEASE ALL 7 SEASONS OF "JUST SHOOT ME." 2 SEASONS OF LSG ARE JUST NOT ENOUGH, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BEST WAS YET TO COME!
Shmag
A Cup

« Reply #10331 on: June 21, 2013, 07:24:13 PM »

ya i said this about a few months back and it was not really touched upon. it is just a bit foolish to make this thread longer and longer with updates of Morphs, for someone whos not into them, its just clutter; there definitely is a subsection for this to fit in.
DruulEmpire
Z Cup

« Reply #10332 on: June 21, 2013, 08:27:57 PM »

I know this is merely adding to the thread, but I've been thinking this same thought for a long time and glad someone said it. Trust me, I love Beshine, subscribed to her site for quite a while, and I also wouldn't be checking the BEA as much as I do if I wasn't amused and entertained by so many of the morphs. But, that said, I wish there were 2 Beshine threads, one strictly for morphs and one for "real" photos and news about her and such. I've always thought the real Beshine was so spectacular that morphing her is a little like... well, isn't there some old expression about "bringing coals to Newcastle."?

I can only repeat my point from June 19: it's not exactly Beshine's fault, because Beshine herself never claimed to be a Next Chelsea or even one of the many consistently outgoing (or featured) models up here in General Discussion.  This thread of hers started off down in the Real World section and was most appropriate down there, whereas the heavy traffic of this General Discussion presses a burden upon her which she never promised us she could shoulder.  (I'm happy ThinWhiteDuke kinda-sorta agrees.)  I happen to like jimmarg's idea of two threads, perhaps morphs in a morphing section while this one continues in Real World.  From my standpoint, we're stuck with the awkwardness of a decision made eight months ago by our Archive's mysterious Owner -- not Beshine.

V to sol below: left entirely to myself I'm okay with this thread -- I just keep wondering how many newcomers will never scroll back and read these posts, and thereby keep on supplying wave after wave of "Hey, I bet everyone else has been too timid or uninspired to mention this" posts. Tongue
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:49:01 AM by DruulEmpire » Logged
solvegas
X Cup

« Reply #10333 on: June 22, 2013, 01:58:41 AM »

My fear is that in order to " fix " this thread, what happened to Vixen Lamoore's super thread will happen to this one and it would disappear into oblivion with all the posts gone. I did not agree to the move when it was done and I don't want it changed now in any manner because I'm not optimistic it would be a clean operation. Better let sleeping dogs lay. My $0.02.
solvegas
X Cup

« Reply #10334 on: June 23, 2013, 01:01:02 AM »

Beshine has posted a new video of her in a bright orange top and yellow shorts. What I noticed is that, while not emphasizing her butt, it seems to protrude more than I remember ever seeing before. It could be just a camera angle but perhaps not. The other thing I've noticed is that her breasts seem rounder than before. Her right breast has had a bulge on its lower quadrant since she was at approximately 6,000 cc's and became more pronounced at 8,000 cc's and later at 10,000 cc's. Now, the bulge is not so pronounced. I would like for others to confirm my observations and if you think I'm full of shit go ahead and tell me. It's the only way to learn sometimes.
morto555
D Cup

« Reply #10335 on: June 23, 2013, 02:47:59 AM »

I saw the booty she's sporting in that vid have to say it does look at the very  least a bit bigger, in fact I had to check her blog to see if it was form the same one but it's not. I have not seen it a second time yet but the first time I did think to my self that Beshine's breast look rounder and bigger, but I blew it off thinking I was just seeing things now that you say that I'm going too watch it again (like I wasn't going to do that any way) Tongue. Beshine's latest blog post at the very end gives a quick shout out too her huge booty, most likely nothing or could mean that real huge booty content could be on it's way Wink. With all this booty talk I'm going to take this moment in time to ask the question we ask are self's a ways back and that is do you think Beshine will continue with bigger booty implants/butt expansion or do you think she'll stop here? The way I see it I think she might keep going for bigger and bigger butt implants, the reason why there are two main factors at play one gets weaker as time goes by the other does not. The factor that might stop her is the same one that gets weaker and that's pain, booty implants hurt but as time goes by you don't remember the pain just the glory. On the other hand the thing that's going too make her want an even bigger booty then she has now is how much sexier they make her look and feel. Well this is longer then I wanted it to be so yeah bye for the next five minutes. I AM THE JUGGERNAUT! (that came out of nowhere)

the unstoppable one
big_is_good
E Cup

« Reply #10336 on: June 23, 2013, 02:09:47 PM »

Beshine has posted a new video of her in a bright orange top and yellow shorts. What I noticed is that, while not emphasizing her butt, it seems to protrude more than I remember ever seeing before. It could be just a camera angle but perhaps not. The other thing I've noticed is that her breasts seem rounder than before. Her right breast has had a bulge on its lower quadrant since she was at approximately 6,000 cc's and became more pronounced at 8,000 cc's and later at 10,000 cc's. Now, the bulge is not so pronounced. I would like for others to confirm my observations and if you think I'm full of shit go ahead and tell me. It's the only way to learn sometimes.

Well the butt one is easy. Angles, angles, angles (based on all the new high tech camera equip. there's all kinds of camera tricks to play). Until we get several full shots of her butt it's all guess work at best. Nearly 8 months after the surgery we still don't really know what she added to her behind. It's certainly isn't 850cc as suggested. Her boob situation isn't quite as easy, but close. There is always settling and rounding out as time goes by since she's remained the same size for quite some time now. Or, forgive me, she may have taken out (just a little to lessen the bulge pronouncement) saline to smooth the bumps and give her less weight to carry up top with the extra weight she has in her butt.

Those lips are so cool!
peterh
D Cup

« Reply #10337 on: June 23, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »

There is a difference of opinion about whether or not there should be morphs of Beshine in this thread. I can’t speak for other morphers but I’m not ready to stop posting morphs here just because a few people have said or indicated that they don’t want to see them. There are plenty of people who like morphs. Since I started posted morphs again in this thread on June 8, the morph with the most views is one by Kopy Kat with 164. That’s 164 people who liked that morph enough to click on it in order to see a bigger version of the picture. Should those 164 people have been denied the chance to see that morph just because a much much smaller number of people don’t want to see morphs? I don’t think so. I’ll repeat something that I said before and that is that just because there are morphs in the thread doesn’t mean that people can’t post whatever they want as if the morphs aren’t there.

There was a suggestion that there be another thread for morphs of Beshine. This is something for the BEA management to decide and I’ll go along with whatever they decide and those who don’t want to see the morphs should also be willing to go along with the decision if the powers that be decide to let morphs stay in this thread. If the decision is to have a separate morph thread, then maybe for that thread only, morphers shouldn’t be limited to posting one picture per day.

I’ll remind everyone that Beshine herself likes the morphs. That’s what she said many times when she was active in the thread.

Since the BEA management hasn’t said anything one way or the other, I’ll continue to post morphs until they make their decision.
Dr_Fashizzle
H Cup

« Reply #10338 on: June 23, 2013, 08:58:26 PM »

1 of 5

Dr_Fashizzle
H Cup

« Reply #10339 on: June 23, 2013, 08:59:05 PM »

2 of 5

Dr_Fashizzle
H Cup

« Reply #10340 on: June 23, 2013, 08:59:26 PM »

3 of 5

Dr_Fashizzle
H Cup

« Reply #10341 on: June 23, 2013, 08:59:54 PM »

4 of 5

Dr_Fashizzle
H Cup

« Reply #10342 on: June 23, 2013, 09:00:19 PM »

5 of 46...

Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #10343 on: June 23, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »

There have always been a mix of morphs and unmorphed images in threads dedicated to specific models... nothing's different about this thread. If someone is so moved that they wish to create a Beshine morph thread or a thread intended only for unmorphed images, that's fine, but we're not going to enforce posting in that thread as if the intent was one of the Owner's rules because it's not.

Allow me to quote from the BEA FORUM FAQ, which is pinned in the Site Issues forum and which explains/elaborates on parts of the Owner's Rules (so every user ought to be familiar with it):

Threads and posts don't belong to you ...when you start a thread or make a post, other users are free to reply as they see fit, even if that takes the thread somewhere other than you had intended: these are public conversations, not any one user's exclusive monologue. Further, per the BEA Owner's instructions, threads may sometimes be moved to a more appropriate section, or combined with other threads at the discretion of the moderators in order to keep the forum organized and topics from being fragmented.

...so, new/other threads about Beshine that wind up becoming the same as this one (i.e.: a general thread containing a mix of images) would probably wind up being merged into this one eventually anyway.

peterh
D Cup

« Reply #10344 on: June 23, 2013, 10:31:24 PM »

Palomine, if I understand you correctly, morphs can continue to be posted in this thread. What I'm confused about is whether or not people will still be limited to posting one picture per day in the thread. I say this because Dr_Fashizzle posted 5 morphs. I have no problem at all about that but you said nothing about it and that's why I'm confused about whether or not that rule has been waived for this thread. Please clear this up.

Yes Peter... morphs are fine in this (or any) thread. And if they're being posted by the morpher who made them, they're also exempt from the Owner's 1-1-1 limit per the third line in the Rules (http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=rules) which says:

"Morphers may post as many of their own morphs as they like at any time."

For future reference, the confusion expressed by various users in this thread could have been cleared up simply by reading the rules. I.e.: nowhere in the rules does it say a thread must be for morphs only OR for unmorphed pix, so, there's no such rule or limitation. And the rules clearly say that morphers are exempt from 1-1-1 when posting their own work.

It's always best to get an understanding of the rules from the rules themselves (link at the top of every page) instead of letting the opinions of other users shape (often mistakenly) one's understanding of the rules. Thanks. -Pal Smiley
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:02:42 PM by Palomine » Logged
Breast Loaf
B Cup

« Reply #10345 on: June 23, 2013, 11:01:13 PM »

I don't understand the case against allowing people to post morphs of Beshine in this thread as they see fit. It's not like if the posting of morphs stopped entirely Beshine would start pumping out fresh material and posting in this thread regularly again. Tbh morphs really aren't my thing either. But I appreciate the morphers' efforts to keep this thread alive.

Breast men are the best men
BacE
E Cup

« Reply #10346 on: June 23, 2013, 11:29:53 PM »

Palomine, if I understand you correctly, morphs can continue to be posted in this thread. What I'm confused about is whether or not people will still be limited to posting one picture per day in the thread. I say this because Dr_Fashizzle posted 5 morphs. I have no problem at all about that but you said nothing about it and that's why I'm confused about whether or not that rule has been waived for this thread. Please clear this up.
Morphs posted by the artist, who's made them, are excluded from that rule.

Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!
peterh
D Cup

« Reply #10347 on: June 23, 2013, 11:49:43 PM »

BacE, I don't get what you're saying. Those morphs were from pictures that  came from Beshine's site just like all the morphs I make of her.
AgentDee
R Cup

Keisha loves her boobs

« Reply #10348 on: June 23, 2013, 11:55:40 PM »

he means that the person who did the morph can post as many ones as they want as long as they are the ones that did the morph work, all others have to post the 1 per day unless they are posting an attachment from another part of the forum.

AD
Cool

Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC
peterh
D Cup

« Reply #10349 on: June 24, 2013, 12:10:31 AM »

AgentDee, do you mean that all morphers have been able to post more than one of their morphs in a given day in a given thread all along? If that's the case, I never knew that and am glad to hear it.

Yes, morphs (posted by the morpher) are exempt from the one-picture-per-day-in-each-thread limit. - gonZo
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 12:39:02 AM by gonZo » Logged
AgentDee
R Cup

Keisha loves her boobs

« Reply #10350 on: June 24, 2013, 12:28:23 AM »

yes morphers are exempt from the 1.1.1.1 rule as long as they are posting THEIR stuff, been that way for a while Smiley.

AD
Cool

Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC
peterh
D Cup

« Reply #10351 on: June 24, 2013, 12:50:23 AM »

GonZo, I've known AgentDee for a while and I know that he knows what he's talking about but thanks, as a moderator, for verifying it.
gonZo
Global Moderator
S Cup

« Reply #10352 on: June 24, 2013, 01:02:04 AM »

(Sorry for repeating what AgentDee said practically verbatim, but he hadn't replied to you yet when I loaded the thread in my browser tabs.)
AgentDee
R Cup

Keisha loves her boobs

« Reply #10353 on: June 24, 2013, 01:11:47 AM »

hey, we are still all friends here (gives fist bumps to all) he he he Wink.

AD
Cool

Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC
MobyNick
C Cup

« Reply #10354 on: June 24, 2013, 01:37:33 AM »

I guess the hubub is about seeing an update in a thread only to be another morph which for some it may/may not be a let down.
Djoser
T Cup

« Reply #10355 on: June 24, 2013, 02:44:51 AM »

i don't like to make you feel pressured but; more morphs will be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee
morto555
D Cup

« Reply #10356 on: June 24, 2013, 03:19:49 AM »

Big_Is_Good I don't think Beshine was lying to me when she said her booty implants were 850cc each. Now she could have slipped a finger and meant to put it as something else but I don't see that was it. Beshine could of had a compilation with having such a large first time implant and had to get it removed and thought it be best not to tell us, but again don't think that's it also. The thing too remember is butt implants are not like breast implants their not meant to be high profile their flatter and longer then breast implants. Beyond that most big booty models either have implants like Beshine but also have HUGE ass muscles to go with that making the butt much bigger or they have gotten MANY booty shot ranging in thousands of CCs added just in their butts. I say give her some time to workout her booty muscles some more and we will all see her butt wanting to rip apart or eat her panties just like how Beshine's breast explode her bras now. Shocked  Tongue

the unstoppable one
Cutter
I Cup

« Reply #10357 on: June 24, 2013, 07:18:33 AM »

i don't like to make you feel pressured but; more morphs will be greatly appreciated!

The only thing under more pressure is her bra.

Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!

My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/
Kopy Kat
G Cup

« Reply #10358 on: June 24, 2013, 12:01:44 PM »

Here's Beshine getting her "Pump Up the Jam" on. Yellow leotards are so 1990s. Cheesy

Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER Smiley
solvegas
X Cup

« Reply #10359 on: June 24, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »

Here's Beshine getting her "Pump Up the Jam" on. Yellow leotards are so 1990s. Cheesy

Nice morph but shouldn't the mirror reflect her size ?  Huh
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 343   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program