Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11820 on: September 02, 2014, 09:39:44 AM »
Don't you mean "growing and growing and growing"? :D

That has to be a record for single theme commercials too. Every other company has varied and changed altogether over the years. But not Energizer. The guy who came up with that gimmick has to be borderline billionaire by now.

Do you think Beshine copied that from Kopy Kat onto her green shirt?
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #11821 on: September 02, 2014, 12:53:13 PM »
I thought the green shirt "growing growing growing" thing was Chelsea?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #11822 on: September 02, 2014, 12:54:35 PM »
I'm very restricted to speak (close to nothing - better nothing) about that other model in this forum ... so I can't join that discussion.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 12:58:33 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #11823 on: September 02, 2014, 01:40:34 PM »

Yea, shame I'll probably never meet her in the flesh though.  :(

I think its possible to hire her to make an appearance, so that might be a chance to meet her should one really really want it. Motorboating is probably not included in the package though.

I'm very restricted to speak (close to nothing - better nothing) about that other model in this forum ... so I can't join that discussion.

Why such a restriction?
|titor|

« Reply #11824 on: September 02, 2014, 01:53:22 PM »

Why such a restriction?

It's called moderators discretion, ...

So we let it on this level, please.

Edit: If someone wonders. I've removed the other explanation again. This restriction has not to do with discussion about Beshine. But I wanted to let users know that I can't fully discuss things anymore when they go into another direction.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:31:49 PM by andrat2000 »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #11825 on: September 02, 2014, 03:59:21 PM »

To clarify (publicly, since andrat has decided to raise this issue publicly).

Andrat IS now restricted from certain actions in our forum as a result of his prior actions that caused the BEA Owner to receive one of those potentially troubling legal communications... the kind he prefers to avoid at all costs. As a result, in order to allow andrat to continue to participate here, it was necessary to set up an extra rule that applies to him in order to avoid further trouble for the Owner. We do this from time to time when necessary... it's happened to far less than 1% of all users and though it makes more work for us (moderators) we do it, because it wouldn't be fair to everyone else if the Owner had to impose a new rule globally upon all users.

And incidentally, it is not strictly 'moderator discretion' that comes into play in this instance: we were forced to act because andrat chose to make post(s) that stood to get the BEA Owner in hot water... and any time that happens, we have no choice but to do damage control. But make no mistake, actual rules were broken: andrat (and another user) chose to speculate that a public figure was being fraudulent... and in the litigious world we all live in, doing that (w/o any actual facts to support your claim) CAN get you (and the BEA) into trouble. Had the Owner's rules been followed in the first place, the problematic posts wouldn't have been made and the BEA Owner wouldn't have received the undesirable communication.

We'll say no more about this... I responded publicly only because andrat posted about this incident and I don't want folks to get the wrong idea about it. Normally, when these special restrictions are applied to individual users, that fact stays between us and them unless they decide to make it public or later violate the restriction. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 05:49:49 PM by Palomine »

« Reply #11826 on: September 02, 2014, 04:23:51 PM »
I thought the green shirt "growing growing growing" thing was Chelsea?

i have one pic of the growing growing growing shirt of and her some time before.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11827 on: September 02, 2014, 08:18:14 PM »
i have one pic of the growing growing growing shirt of and her some time before.

Staggering, ain't it ? How she can live with such large implants is amazing to me and another reason I'm a fan.  :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #11828 on: September 02, 2014, 09:46:03 PM »
A beshine quote to live by:

"life is simply too short to be flat chested"

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11829 on: September 03, 2014, 08:20:58 PM »
A beshine quote to live by:

"life is simply too short to be flat chested"

So true, so very true.  ;D

« Reply #11830 on: September 04, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »
Hmm. I actually thinking about todo a Top 3 of her update text descriptions to her picture and movie sets. Would someone participate?

An idea I got when I edited my message above: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,580674.msg10277195.html#msg10277195

Just for example - not yet my top 3 list - this:
http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/giant-tits-blonde-at-the-pool.html
where she actually did confirm at least one more fill-up between the publishing date of that set 08/31/2012 and her Majorca vaction August 2011 (shortly before that she had a fill up - I posted above in the thread). Same table and chairs in background like in this set published 09/18/2011:
http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/mega-huge-boobs-sunbathing-with-beshine.html

or this text description - yummy:
http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/mega-silicone-tits-action-at-the-roof-terrace.html
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:40:49 AM by andrat2000 »

« Reply #11831 on: September 04, 2014, 09:48:36 PM »
Okay I originally was not going to share this because nothing came form it but what the hell. So we all know that Beshine's breast weigh 36 pounds each well I asked Beshine if she had any plans for when they reach 40 pounds each and she said "no". I then said yeah I guess 50 pounds is a better mile stone and then it hit me Beshine could be very soon 100 pounds of pure boob weigh. :o
the unstoppable one

« Reply #11832 on: September 05, 2014, 01:03:12 AM »
You could be right with the 100 pounds or approx. 22.5k. But 40 pounds is less than 20k and I think this is a number she might see as a next milestone.

I know because we speak of a human being, weight limits and such things, but personally I think a final goal of hers if reachable or not would be to consist of 50% + out of boobs. An ultimate dream of someone with a BE fetish like hers.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:04:58 AM by andrat2000 »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11833 on: September 06, 2014, 07:44:00 AM »
Beshine on the third page ?  :o  Sacre blu, we gotta fix this ! BUMP !  ;D

« Reply #11834 on: September 06, 2014, 07:58:53 AM »
Participate on that top three list so we have something to talk about.