solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #12030 on: November 06, 2014, 01:39:19 AM »
Just saw Beshine is on camshow right now.

Me too.  :)

« Reply #12031 on: November 06, 2014, 01:41:24 AM »

Just saw her in private chat and all I have to say is Bigger is better. :o :o :o

I know she doesn't do gold shows anymore but if she increased the amount per person and the total that she has to get to for a show to start it would be nice every once in a while for a awesome surprise.  But no one could bug her about when it would happen, it just would.  That would be really cool if she did that.  Just a suggestion, that's all. Until then check her out in private, you will not be disappointed. The big top has gotten bigger and hopefully to be continued...

« Reply #12032 on: November 06, 2014, 01:16:48 PM »
Huh? And now it is gone. If the update returns I'll copy back my text  :-[
And now the update is visible again.  ;D

Beshine are you playing BOOB UPDATE JOJO or JOJO BOOB UPDATE or UPDATE BOOB JOJO or ...? ;D

OK here my text again whatever happens:
Beshine has a new picture update out "Heavy Titted Blonde And Her Gigantic Juggs": http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/Heavy-Titted-Blonde-And-Her-Gigantic-Juggs.html

It seems like she had to cut open her top to get it over her insane bust dimensions.

Mensch Beshine, zieh' Dir doch was Warmes an, dann bekommst Du dort nicht so schnell Gänsehaut. Aber Du bist hart im nehmen, wenn ich mich an so manches andere Set zurück erinnere. Da war es manchmal schon ziemlich kalt   :o
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 03:48:45 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #12033 on: November 07, 2014, 08:20:27 AM »
One universe isn't big enough for Beshine anymore!
Just to make it clear, because I read another claim elsewhere since last week... she has the biggest boobs in the multiverse - in all of them!  8)

LOOOOL
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:23:47 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

djwardy

• A Cup
« Reply #12034 on: November 09, 2014, 04:34:47 PM »
maybe a stupid question, but can anyone tell me if she would still have some natural breast tissue in there?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #12035 on: November 09, 2014, 08:48:24 PM »
maybe a stupid question, but can anyone tell me if she would still have some natural breast tissue in there?

Yes, of course she does. It is a very small percentage of what we see but it is still there. The truly amazing fact is the skin. How she has managed to so massively stretch her skin without necrosis is something for medical annals to ponder.  :o :)

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #12036 on: November 10, 2014, 01:23:43 AM »
I think the key is going larger and then waiting for the skin to grow thicker before adding more saline. She's been at this for years to get to her present wonderful size. Best part is that apparently she's not finished. Just letting the latest size settle in before going ever larger.

Brahma

• E Cup
« Reply #12037 on: November 10, 2014, 05:51:18 AM »
Deadly weapons! ;)

The mask creeps me out so much I cannot even look at the tits.  A very disturbing pic.

« Reply #12038 on: November 10, 2014, 06:37:35 AM »
The mask creeps me out so much I cannot even look at the tits.  A very disturbing pic.

Yes, we can!  ::)

morosofist

• C Cup
« Reply #12039 on: November 10, 2014, 08:46:54 AM »
I like Beshine better without a mask too lol.

Yesterday (sunday) Beshine was on cam again and she was in a really good mood.
At one point she was kind of doing a gold show while in fact she wasn't. She was standing up and showing her boobies (in bra)
when people were tipping her. Have some screencaps but can't show them here unfortunately.

« Reply #12040 on: November 10, 2014, 09:44:27 AM »
I like Beshine better without a mask too lol.

Yesterday (sunday) Beshine was on cam again and she was in a really good mood.
At one point she was kind of doing a gold show while in fact she wasn't. She was standing up and showing her boobies (in bra)
when people were tipping her. Have some screencaps but can't show them here unfortunately.

It is her room topic what she does for tipping.

Damn, I'm too busy with work to find time to chat ...  :'(
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:04:36 PM by andrat2000 »

Sinistro

• A Cup
« Reply #12041 on: November 10, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »
600 gold = 600 dollars?

tricitybendics

• A Cup
« Reply #12042 on: November 10, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
Hilarious how she deals with guys trying to get her to stand up / get a free peek.  Sometimes she does, but only for the polite ones.  Awesome taste in music and she's always getting her groove on.  And, of course the boobs. :D  Love her cam.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #12043 on: November 12, 2014, 08:30:45 AM »
3rd page ?!  :o  Bump ! :)

djwardy

• A Cup
« Reply #12044 on: November 12, 2014, 09:05:46 AM »
It is her room topic what she does for tipping.

Damn, I'm too busy with work to find time to chat ...  :'(

I was there too, i started the tipping that made her do that "gold show"  :D