piotr

• A Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #12075 on: November 21, 2014, 09:18:09 AM »
She's doing lotion gold shows today! :P

« Reply #12076 on: November 21, 2014, 12:13:44 PM »
This someone linked in a Twitter post:

Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #12077 on: November 22, 2014, 12:52:05 AM »
Beshine has  added two new movies.  :)

« Reply #12078 on: November 22, 2014, 01:02:29 AM »
Beshine has  added two new movies.  :)

Did someone actually read the descriptions of them?
I assume she has at least as much of the fun as I have reading it.
Every single adjective is like boo(b)m, boo(b)m, boo(b)m, here they are !!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  8)  :o

« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 01:58:19 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #12079 on: November 22, 2014, 04:22:37 AM »
According to her most recent webcam chat she stated she is 202cm which is a mind numbing 79.52" which is a hair shy of 80 inches :o.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #12080 on: November 22, 2014, 09:08:13 AM »
I prefer volumes over weight or bustline measurements, but well, she is the one who decides how to release the info.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

« Reply #12081 on: November 22, 2014, 10:07:32 AM »
I prefer volumes over weight or bustline measurements, but well, she is the one who decides how to release the info.

Hi Djoser. Great to see you finally back! Into which hole did you fall? You must have been on a uncivilized remote island the last 6 months ;-)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:14:49 AM by andrat2000 »

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #12082 on: November 23, 2014, 10:36:58 AM »
SHE ON STREAMATE NOW

Mod edit: merging this post into the Beshine thread, where it belongs. VCR Alerts is not the right place for it. Thanks for (in the future) helping us keep the forum from being needlessly fragmented by appending to existing threads when possible. -Palomine
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 11:04:43 AM by Palomine »

Filmmaker

• A Cup
« Reply #12083 on: November 24, 2014, 11:07:13 PM »
Have no time to participate (and no chance at home currently ;)  ), but when you discover your prices drop, this is maybe/might be related to the fact that the cam hoster has a program. The more shows (by numbers) you visit (at least 2 minutes in a show and no matter which girl) in a timeframe of a year (or so - need to check again) the more discount you get. I don't get much out of that program because I join her shows 15 minutes or longer. This means I can't join that often, but I like the longer shows because it allows to talk with her a bit more. And since she is an interesting woman, the talk is fun, too.

Here a picture on Twitter:

I was watching one of Beshine's amazing videos tonight and I've gotta say she really is one of the wonders of the earth.  When I think back to the 90s with all the great Big Bust Stars like SaRenna Lee, Deena Duos, Wendy Whoppers and Casey James.  I remember how I use to think their boobs were so BIG.  But if you compare them to Beshine, there's no comparison.  Beshine makes them look flat-chested.  Her boobs are so gigantic, especially in comparison to the rest of her body that it's just mind-blowing.  We should really feel lucky to have woman willing to boldly go where few ever will (if any).

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #12084 on: November 24, 2014, 11:50:45 PM »
Film, I agree with you 1000% percent.  I was the same way seeing those classic big boob models in mags and on tv shows like Montel, or Jenny Jones, etc.  and I thought they were big, Deena Duos was probably one of the biggest of the bunch.  I saw a pic of her next to Chelsea at some expo and Chelsea made her look teeny tiny LOL.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #12085 on: November 25, 2014, 02:19:55 AM »
Beshine makes every other living boob model or boobstar look teeny tiny. Don't forget, Beshine is 5' 6" tall. Others don't. And when her boobs on her frame look this huge on her then they are even bigger than we expected compared to the others. She dwarfs them all and Beshine knows that.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #12086 on: November 25, 2014, 08:00:37 AM »
Beshine makes every other living boob model or boobstar look teeny tiny. Don't forget, Beshine is 5' 6" tall. Others don't. And when her boobs on her frame look this huge on her then they are even bigger than we expected compared to the others. She dwarfs them all and Beshine knows that.

Well, she DOES NOT make Chelsea Charms look tiny. Chelsea is even smaller at 5' 2" tall. The real sad part is that if Keisha Evans had the funds she would probably smoke both of them. Her boobs look like they could have the room for 20,000 cc or more. Beshine is by far the biggest cam girl with the exception of Norma Stitz . 

« Reply #12087 on: November 25, 2014, 08:56:12 AM »

Well, she DOES NOT make Chelsea Charms look tiny. Chelsea is even smaller at 5' 2" tall. The real sad part is that if Keisha Evans had the funds she would probably smoke both of them. Her boobs look like they could have the room for 20,000 cc or more. Beshine is by far the biggest cam girl with the exception of Norma Stitz . 

My world is the total number of people on this world -1 boobmodel, that I can use for comparison. I'm not allowed to talk as has been told before. I only count fake boobs. So for me Beshine is by far the biggest - period.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #12088 on: November 25, 2014, 09:08:11 AM »
My world is the total number of people on this world -1 boobmodel, that I can use for comparison. I'm not allowed to talk as has been told before. I only count fake boobs. So for me Beshine is by far the biggest - period.

I respectfully disagree. Chelsea is not natural. I guess like Voldemort, you can't talk about Chelsea but I can. But with seven billion plus people on the planet, Beshine is one of a kind.  :)

« Reply #12089 on: November 25, 2014, 09:34:11 AM »

I respectfully disagree. Chelsea is not natural. I guess like Voldemort, you can't talk about Chelsea but I can. But with seven billion plus people on the planet, Beshine is one of a kind.  :)

;D

Nearly correct. Just that I'm Lord Voldemort.

And when I take the 5760 x 3840 pixel images of Beshine's Canon 5d Mark III and zoom them in then I even see the by far biggest boobs in the universe. LOL.  8)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:26:29 AM by andrat2000 »