Peter

• D Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #13770 on: July 20, 2016, 02:43:18 AM »
Here is an example of why I like avi videos more than gifs. For this one, I posted a gif but it had to be quick and short in order to stay under the BEA KB limit. Here is an avi video that shows a much longer and I think better version of it and can still stay under the KB limit. The only thing about avi videos is that if you like them, you have to watch for a link because a picture can't show up in the post.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13771 on: July 20, 2016, 07:49:45 AM »
Here is an example of why I like avi videos more than gifs. For this one, I posted a gif but it had to be quick and short in order to stay under the BEA KB limit. Here is an avi video that shows a much longer and I think better version of it and can still stay under the KB limit. The only thing about avi videos is that if you like them, you have to watch for a link because a picture can't show up in the post.

I hope you continue doing this. I find it easier on my eyes since the image is larger than most gifs since I can easily make it as large as my screen and it seems to last longer also.  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:51:24 AM by solvegas »

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #13772 on: July 21, 2016, 03:12:36 AM »
Solvegas, I do figure on making a lot more avi videos than gifs for the reasons that I mentioned and also for another reason that I forgot to mention that you did bring up and that is that with avi videos, they can be much larger than gifs, occupying a much larger portion of one's screen. Like you, I much prefer seeing them as big rather than a lot smaller in size. For anyone who isn't sure of how to see it at it's biggest, when you see the avi video, just look at the upper right and click on the little rectangle to the left of the x.

I'll just mention again that in order to see an avi video, you need to watch for the link because the picture can't show up in the post and here is another avi video of Beshine.

Mr_B

• A Cup
« Reply #13773 on: July 21, 2016, 10:17:00 PM »
Playing a game of Peek a Boob.  ;D

One of the best perspectives in all the world.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13774 on: July 22, 2016, 08:00:27 AM »
Just something to keep you guys entertained.  ;D

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #13775 on: July 23, 2016, 08:08:54 AM »
Great pic Solvy!

I will study the surface of her her tits more than the comprehensive human history of topography.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13776 on: July 23, 2016, 08:10:24 AM »
Great pic Solvy!

I will study the surface of her her tits more than the comprehensive human history of topography.

A high endeavor indeed !  ;D

« Reply #13777 on: July 24, 2016, 05:40:56 AM »
She is on cam right now in a cute black and white striped top looking hot and sexy as always.

About to start a gold show, fun fun fun

http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/Beshine 

:) :) :) :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13778 on: July 25, 2016, 08:39:47 AM »
" Yes, I do have feet but I seldom see them "  ;) ;D

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #13779 on: July 26, 2016, 02:07:50 PM »
To correct something I said before, the best way to see the avi videos at their biggest is to get to the video and at the bottom right, click on the square with the arrow pointing up to the right.

Here is another one of Beshine. I like the look on her face in this one.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13780 on: July 27, 2016, 12:25:52 AM »
Interesting road map, wouldn't you say ?  ;) ;D

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #13781 on: July 27, 2016, 02:00:33 AM »
I'd follow that map anywhere!  ;D

« Reply #13782 on: July 27, 2016, 02:25:19 AM »
I'd follow that map anywhere!  ;D

something poetic?
I'd like to follow that map to her heart, too!
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13783 on: July 27, 2016, 10:07:15 PM »
Beshine has a new video out. She is inside a German / Dane 7 eleven or AM / PM version shopping for yogurt. I noticed they sell Pringles, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Mars bars and other junk you find here in the USA. I liked how she interacted with the store cashier. Shame the face of the cashier was blurred out. To see the expression would have been priceless.  ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13784 on: July 27, 2016, 11:37:06 PM »
Beshine has added another video. This time she is playing miniature golf in a oversized blue stripe shirt. She ain't bad playing it either. ( Like that really matters  ;) ;D )