solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15420 on: April 04, 2018, 11:30:49 AM »
Another question; who is Mr Plopp?

It this of importance?

No, likely not, just a message saying big brother is watching and to change my moniker. Sorry, it
didn't belong here.

When I saw that Mr Plopp reference, the first thing I thought of was that old Alka-Seltzer commercial, " Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is ! " .  ;D 

« Reply #15421 on: April 04, 2018, 11:42:40 AM »
Another question; who is Mr Plopp?

It this of importance?

No, likely not, just a message saying big brother is watching and to change my moniker. Sorry, it
didn't belong here.

When I saw that Mr Plopp reference, the first thing I thought of was that old Alka-Seltzer commercial, " Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is ! " .  ;D

OK, one last de-rail from my side for this thread.
I think Plopp means the sound of opening a beer bottle like this:

Btw. this is Germany best Craft-beer brewery.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 11:44:44 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #15422 on: April 04, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »
And speaking of poses, I find it cute that she has some sort of natural tendency to stand pigeon toed whenever she has her feet apart; many **28** practice the stance, but Beshine appears to come by it naturally.
Completely anecdotal, but I have seen significantly overweight people stand this way - feet somewhat wide apart and toes pointing inwards. I have thought that it may have been because the stance gives them better balance with all the weight. Beshine is not fat, but she must be quite heavy with a high centre of gravity. Maybe it could be why the pose becames easy for Her?
|titor|

« Reply #15423 on: April 04, 2018, 02:10:32 PM »
And speaking of poses, I find it cute that she has some sort of natural tendency to stand pigeon toed whenever she has her feet apart; many **28** practice the stance, but Beshine appears to come by it naturally.
Completely anecdotal, but I have seen significantly overweight people stand this way - feet somewhat wide apart and toes pointing inwards. I have thought that it may have been because the stance gives them better balance with all the weight. Beshine is not fat, but she must be quite heavy with a high centre of gravity. Maybe it could be why the pose becames easy for Her?

I have noticed it from her first picture and video sets, when she was clearly perhaps 50 lbs of boobies lighter. I understand it is a desirable, but intentional, model pose to create thigh gap, though, evidently, it is natural with a few people.

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #15424 on: April 04, 2018, 03:10:34 PM »

I have noticed it from her first picture and video sets, when she was clearly perhaps 50 lbs of boobies lighter. I understand it is a desirable, but intentional, model pose to create thigh gap, though, evidently, it is natural with a few people.

I searched the net for the phenomena, and the pose apparently has been in vogue for some years. It could be intentional or something that has always been natural for her, but in my mind it would be endearing if it was because of her "burden of beauty". Depending on how big she actually currently is, 50 lbs ago she would still have had a non-insignificant amount of weight to carry upfront.
|titor|

« Reply #15425 on: April 04, 2018, 07:52:17 PM »

I searched the net for the phenomena, and the pose apparently has been in vogue for some years. It could be intentional or something that has always been natural for her, but in my mind it would be endearing if it was because of her "burden of beauty". Depending on how big she actually currently is, 50 lbs ago she would still have had a non-insignificant amount of weight to carry upfront.

I did the same thing some time ago after seeing that Beshine seldom has a update where it cannot be seen. The difference is that with Beshine, the stance appears to be natural and often there is no benefit projected in recent years due to 4X size tops obscuring any thigh gap.

4X size tops, just to stretch around your immense boobage. Ever notice she has little straps going from shoulder to shoulder behind her neck just to prevent the extra large neck openings from slipping off her far narrower shoulders? Something tells me her seamstress does more than just fashion different sports bras (usually wearing two, they never are identical in shape, perhaps to avoid the same pressure lines) and bikini tops.  Bikinis; something that has been absent from Beshine's updates for years, but I do love pictures of her looking at off the rack D cup tops when shopping, as if they could possibly stay in place.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15426 on: April 05, 2018, 12:14:46 AM »

When I see a photo such as this, her stance is something I don't think about.  ::) ;) ;D

« Reply #15427 on: April 05, 2018, 06:13:50 AM »

When I see a photo such as this, her stance is something I don't think about.  ::) ;) ;D

LOL, I know, you're probably wondering "what color are her eyes?" A perfect example would be in the 6/23/12 photo set from Mallorca, I believe; Beshine standing on a marble floor in a beige sweater and black panties, looking absolutely stunning, and displaying the thigh gap that girls try to create.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15428 on: April 05, 2018, 10:25:45 AM »
LOL, I know, you're probably wondering "what color are her eyes?" A perfect example would be in the 6/23/12 photo set from Mallorca, I believe; Beshine standing on a marble floor in a beige sweater and black panties, looking absolutely stunning, and displaying the thigh gap that girls try to create.

Her eyes are blue. Yup, it took a loooooong time to lift my eyes up to her face but I finally noticed.  ::) ;) ;D The Mallorca photo set is from 5/25/12. The photo set you are referring from 6/23/12 is called " Beshine giant boobs grey pullover " and they are both on the 8th page. The corresponding video is from 6/2/12 and it's called " Beshine and her gigantic breasts in a cozy sweater " and it is on the 9th page.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15429 on: April 06, 2018, 03:45:02 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a black sweater with a yellow tank top underneath. Guess it's still quite cool in Germany.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15430 on: April 06, 2018, 01:22:04 PM »
Beshine is still on cam wearing the same outfit.  :o That means she has been at it for at least for eight hours or more. She must be doing well today.  :)

« Reply #15431 on: April 06, 2018, 04:40:18 PM »
Getting in some OT, preparing for her spring vacation to a warmer climate since her area seems to be stuck mostly in the 50s as a high?

« Reply #15432 on: April 07, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
After all, it is coming up on another bikini season, which, for Beshine, means new custom made larger tops, though, I must admit, the thought of her trying to make off the rack tops work, is entertaining. I suppose, with some modification, they could work, provided she remain perfectly still; the slightest movement likely resulting in failure to meet the purpose.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15433 on: April 07, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
After all, it is coming up on another bikini season, which, for Beshine, means new custom made larger tops, though, I must admit, the thought of her trying to make off the rack tops work, is entertaining. I suppose, with some modification, they could work, provided she remain perfectly still; the slightest movement likely resulting in failure to meet the purpose.

That is the type of " Wardrobe Malfunction " I don't mind seeing at all.  ;) ;D

« Reply #15434 on: April 07, 2018, 06:17:52 PM »
Like that old video with the tiny (but maybe D cup) pink bikini that just refused to stay where she wanted it. Beshine had to just give it up. Love those "boobs so big" moments.