• G Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #15435 on: April 08, 2018, 11:10:57 AM »
So what you're saying is....

She just had to give it up,
She just had to let it down,
It refused to go around her,
Huge boobies...
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15436 on: April 08, 2018, 05:50:35 PM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing only a black single strap top doing Gold shows and private shows. Usually she is wearing two or even three tops but the weather in Germany is nice, about 25 centigrade or 75 - 80 Fahrenheit so no need to wear so many. It was 92 F here in Vegas yesterday so warm weather is coming. She looks lovely wearing a great shade of red lipstick. Go check it out.  :)

-ThinWhiteDuke-

• FKA ThinWhiteDuke
    • Email
« Reply #15437 on: April 08, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing only a black single strap top doing Gold shows and private shows. Usually she is wearing two or even three tops but the weather in Germany is nice, about 25 centigrade or 75 - 80 Fahrenheit so no need to wear so many. It was 92 F here in Vegas yesterday so warm weather is coming. She looks lovely wearing a great shade of red lipstick. Go check it out.  :)
Its hard to be sure when she's wearing a solid color (and a dark one) but she does look bigger.  I wonder if anyone can confirm this or if its just confirmation bias.

« Reply #15438 on: April 08, 2018, 08:26:51 PM »

Friends that have lived in Germany tell me that it is pretty normal for many homes to not turn on the heat, even if the inside is in the mid 50s; they just dress warmly and layer. That said, northern Germany is barely hitting 60 today, but, if you are used to even colder, that may feel warm.

« Reply #15439 on: April 08, 2018, 08:36:37 PM »
Its hard to be sure when she's wearing a solid color (and a dark one) but she does look bigger.  I wonder if anyone can confirm this or if its just confirmation bias.

Bigger than... ? The Yellow Rain Coat and Star Wars sets were made in 2017, as well as sets from Monaco and Nice, and Beshine certainly looks even bigger than she did from sets from the Denmark tour in the summer of 2016, but with Beshine, well, the Boobie Greed Monster is strong with her, assuring at least a couple bigger things in her future. When you get to her size, major fill-ups are less noticeable, but looking at sets a couple years apart tells us that Beshine is still following her dream.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 10:30:16 PM by Bombayduk »

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15440 on: April 09, 2018, 06:42:25 AM »

Friends that have lived in Germany tell me that it is pretty normal for many homes to not turn on the heat, even if the inside is in the mid 50s; they just dress warmly and layer. That said, northern Germany is barely hitting 60 today, but, if you are used to even colder, that may feel warm.

Nope. It is a personal preference how you heat in Germany. Or you live in an very old building with no isolation.

Nobody I know is living in a room with inside temprature of the mid 50's. Mid 50's would be 11.5 - 14.5 degree Celcius.
The temprature in living room, dinning room, office and any other habitable room as well as kitchen in my house is 22 Celcius or 72 Fahrenheit. Bathroom is 77 Fahrenheit or 25 Celsius. The only cold room in my house is the **83** room. I hate **83** in warm ...

Maybe others have up to +/- 3 Celsius difference.

by the way **83** means the process of having a long long napping during the night.

@BEA owner and mods: Excuse me but not allowing to write this is ridicolous. I do that every night and 8 billion other people in this world! Gosh really, it is idiotic!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:42:34 PM by andrat2000 »

-ThinWhiteDuke-

• FKA ThinWhiteDuke
    • Email
« Reply #15441 on: April 09, 2018, 12:04:35 PM »

Bigger than... ? The Yellow Rain Coat and Star Wars sets were made in 2017, as well as sets from Monaco and Nice, and Beshine certainly looks even bigger than she did from sets from the Denmark tour in the summer of 2016, but with Beshine, well, the Boobie Greed Monster is strong with her, assuring at least a couple bigger things in her future. When you get to her size, major fill-ups are less noticeable, but looking at sets a couple years apart tells us that Beshine is still following her dream.
Bigger than...I don't know, let's say 3:00pm on February the 7th 2018 if you need an exact time.

« Reply #15442 on: April 09, 2018, 04:24:54 PM »
I also thought she was looking bigger! It's just amazing how she has the biggest implants in the world, and she just keeps going. Beshine really is the queen of breast expansion

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15443 on: April 09, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »
Just imagine how truly gigantic she could be if rather starting as an A cup naturally, she had started a an H cup. With all that extra skin and her booby greed, she could hit ... 50K easy.  :o The mind boggles.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15444 on: April 10, 2018, 08:51:02 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a red/pink top for your enjoyment.  :)

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #15445 on: April 10, 2018, 09:47:40 AM »
Just imagine how truly gigantic she could be if rather starting as an A cup naturally, she had started a an H cup. With all that extra skin and her booby greed, she could hit ... 50K easy.  :o The mind boggles.  :)
is this a morph?

« Reply #15446 on: April 10, 2018, 01:17:00 PM »

Give her time, and a strong body, and she will get there. Beshine has already passed the point where morphs of the past left off. I'm thinking of early BEA and Acosta, where great morphs were often half her current size. The thing that sets Beshine apart from so many others has been her ability to attain the totally fake look; huge, round, and high. To keep that look, I have to wonder if she has already explored having an internal bra inserted once she has achieved her dream. I imagine she has because Beshine has always been steps ahead of everyone.

« Reply #15447 on: April 10, 2018, 01:22:53 PM »
is this a morph?

Beshine; the girl who defined the point where morphing no longer competes with reality.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #15448 on: April 10, 2018, 03:38:08 PM »
is this a morph?
[/quote]

No, as a matter of fact it is from several years ago. Clothing, especially form fitting, can make many women look bigger than they actually are by emphasizing features in which in this case, it is Beshine's breasts. Besides, Beshine is a living morph.  :)

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • 90% GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #15449 on: April 10, 2018, 11:10:32 PM »
I love that you cannot tell what is her and what is morphed ;D

and yes, I  know this is a morph, done by cebe

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC