solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #16155 on: July 20, 2018, 12:02:26 PM »
Can Beshine see her keyboard ? I doubt it. For those of us like me who never used a keyboard until I was in my 40's ( 44 to be exact when I got my first computer way back in 2001 and at work when we finally moved from handwritten records to computer. I guess the young people can't read cursive anymore ;D ) , I have to look at the keyboard because I never learned to type otherwise. Somebody else always did it. In the Navy it was Yeomen and in the private sector they were called Secretaries.  But I always see those who grew up on these infernal devices being able to type without looking down and looking at the monitor. Beshine is of this cohort. Most can't spell for shit and use the spell check a lot though and many can't put sentences together to make a paragraph so they have old guys like me doing reports because schools no longer teach English composition or do book reports like I had to do in High School back in the Early 70's, all written by hand, with no spell checker other than a Dictionary which forced you to learn to spell correctly the first time since we did not use fuck up remover ( otherwise known as correction tape or fluid ) because you would get an F for marring your report. As for how long she is in front of a computer or TV, probably quite a bit. Beshine has mentioned her love of movies and how she sometimes needs two seats at the movie theater due to the width of her breasts and has mentioned Netflix. And of course, her time at the cam shows has to count. :)

« Reply #16156 on: July 20, 2018, 12:58:49 PM »
I got into the computer thing about 1990, and though I can type half looking, half not, I certainly am well short of proficient, however, even in my college days, I was noted by professors for my writing ability and cursive writing (in high school, I started to try to mimic the penmanship exhibited in the Constitution), even to the point of using fountain pens because I liked the flare.  One philosophy professor took an entire 90 minute class talking about the virtues of good penmanship, using my paper on a overhead projector (didn't help me make friends in that class).  One English professor tried to admonish me for my use of long sentences (never run-on), so my following paper had numerous sentences up to 67 words; she never brought up the subject again.  Simple minds; simple sentences, as I told her.  But, yeah, writing, spelling, penmanship, and the ability to form cohesive thought in a sequential manner when writing is almost a lost art form. 

I was just wondering the length of time Beshine spends in from of some sort of tube.  Considering the burden, and joy, of her breasts, we already know that she has not had a regular job in a long time, if ever, past the functions of just being Beshine.  As I have stated before, I do not imagine Beshine going places without a purpose and I have to question things like grocery shopping; the videos, though staged, never show her actually buying but a couple items and she has already said that she seldom cooks.  With the abundance of clothes she apparently has, I do imagine she spends a fair amount of time shopping, however, with the need to try on essentially every item and the need to sit and rest frequently, it is not difficult to imagine that a four hour shopping trip for Beshine accomplishes the same number of purchases that I would have made for myself in 20 minutes.  Though we have no real idea just how long those frequent rest periods are, because, even in video form, they are cut away at some point, I have to imagine each as being at least five minutes, and if you rest after every ten minutes of walking, and perhaps less, that is a lot of break time.  This all amounts to rational thought on why she may be seen as more a home person, but with her big boob problems, one may also wonder just how much of the house work she actually does.

« Reply #16157 on: July 20, 2018, 01:20:04 PM »
On an entirely separate subject, I have to wonder what sort of pull her husband has around town.  In 'Sexiest Huge Big Boobs Blonde Builder,' we see Beshine in all sorts of circumstances that I, as a common customer, would never be permitted in a local Home Depot; on ladders, elevated platforms, and forklifts, purely out of liability issues.  But unlike any busy local Home Depot store here, most of the pictures show a store nearly void of customers and employees.  I have little doubt that Germany is not the litigatious society that America is, however, I would certainly imagine they would have reservations about people climbing on forklifts, even for a photo op.  To me, it suggests some strong degree of influence, beyond that of just some guy driving a $200k MB.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16158 on: July 20, 2018, 01:31:15 PM »
Beshine's hubby probably just asked the owner and or manager if he could do a discreet photoshoot of his wife before opening or after closing and once they had a look - see of Beshine they said yes. Sometimes it can be just that simple. :)  Perhaps, they are old school chums and or members of the local business community who know him and just said yes, why not ? :)

« Reply #16159 on: July 20, 2018, 01:50:06 PM »
^While big boobs have a lot of pull, gravity for the most part, and while we love big boobs, I guess it would all come down to, does the store manager love big boobs.  The shadows in the garden center suggest it to be closer to noon, not quite directly overhead, but being in northern Germany, I rather doubt it is every really overhead, even in summer, which I believe it is based upon other people having short sleeves.  With Beshine, you can never tell; though she mentions how she loves having Luna warm her feet, she does seem to be immune to cold...…...

jsands

• A Cup
« Reply #16160 on: July 20, 2018, 05:07:49 PM »
Beshine's likeness used in parody news article:

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-grows-42-zz-breasts-thanks-to-sperm-**94**-diet/
Known as js1234 @ deviantArt

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #16161 on: July 20, 2018, 05:27:21 PM »
And in other news, several sperm banks across the area have been burglarized. The surveillance tape shows a woman entering the building with what looks to be some kind of large container under her shirt. Authorities suspect that's how she escaped the premises with the now missing vials. Please, if you have any information regarding this case, call the KNKR hotline at 368-2539. You can remain anonymous if you wish.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #16162 on: July 20, 2018, 05:29:43 PM »
When viewing 'Largest augmented tits walking around in Monte Carlo,' (the 2 minute video played in slow motion to make a 5 minute video) I notice, between the video and the pictures, Beshine walks right around 200' between seeking to sit down and rest awhile, a tired look on her face each time.  You can see her repeatedly motioning to her husband to stop the video and switch to pics, perhaps because of the need to rest.  Perhaps she was just having a bad day, but she certainly does draw a lot of stares.  Though in 'Ever-growing girl next door babe Beshine,' Beshine covers a little more area, again, three rest periods.

So, again wondering, is Beshine's reluctance to walking around in public because it is hard or because she is not crazy about the attention any longer?  The latter would explain her larger tops; hiding her breasts, she plans to blend in with the crowd.  Of course, we all know about the best laid plans of mice and men.  Perhaps it would just be easier to have a shopping cart customized with a boobie swing.  If I made it, I would be sure to include out of round wheels so the boobies where constantly bouncing.

« Reply #16163 on: July 20, 2018, 05:48:18 PM »
Beshine's likeness used in parody news article:

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-grows-42-zz-breasts-thanks-to-sperm-**94**-diet/
The headlines/stories on that site are funny.  Good parody find.

« Reply #16164 on: July 21, 2018, 01:09:11 AM »
When you have an astounding subject, it takes little effort to capture her beauty.  I wish that desire still existed.

« Reply #16165 on: July 21, 2018, 01:13:36 AM »
Seriously, invest the time and the results will be amazing.

« Reply #16166 on: July 21, 2018, 09:14:28 AM »
Being Beshine
There are numerous aspects to being Beshine beyond the obvious big boob fan favorite.  The girl next door with the obsessive desire to have incredibly large breasts, yet maintain a private and normal life to some degree, may seem at odds with each other, even more complicated by the pride and love Beshine has for her breasts.  Though most of the world does not approve of a girl making her breasts so large that they create problems with every facet of her life, Beshine has been undeterred, actually embracing the physical problems while tolerating the social stigma.

One aspect of the burden of having breasts her size is the size and weight.  I would imagine that carrying around so much weight on her chest every day is certainly the biggest problem for Beshine.  Her ability and stamina for simple tasks like walking is vastly compromised because of the strain on her body.  The weight alone has necessitated her need to stand and walk with her shoulders unnaturally back, to balance the weight over her hips, yet this top heavy load is far from balanced when moving, with each sudden move or misstep creating a clear imbalance and has led to Beshine's necessity for stable footwear.  The days of any activity beyond what we would consider simple are gone; both size and weight making anything beyond simple far more difficult and even impossible.  Beshine's need to rest after walking nominal distances has been apparent for a few years now, always seeking to alleviate the boob weight by resting them on her thighs.

One has to admire Beshine's attitude toward all the problems she faces because of her size.  With an inability to simply reach around her immense boobs, she has deftly adapted to raising her arms and reaching over them.  This is not extraordinary in itself; extremely obese people have the same problem, however, with normal arms, Beshine's problem is entirely predicated by her breast size, and clearly, when doing nearly any task requiring two hands, her forearms rest on her breasts.  Beshine has often stated that she loves all the big boob problems she encounters and I believe her; there is something very sexy about every unnatural motion she is required to make to compensate for her huge breasts.  With nothing more than imagination, anyone can see that absolutely everything Beshine does in normal daily activities is compromised by boob size alone, which is astounding to think about.

Beshine's self admiration for her boobs is evident and one may say that her entire life now centers around them.  Beyond videos and cam shows, it is overtly apparent that she loves their every movement and encourages it frequently.  The pride and love is apparently the motivation Beshine has for sharing her boobs with the world, because money was never an object with her, though making a more is one reason for doing cam shows.  The other reason is likely to be that it serves as a social outlet; unable to have any normal job that would provide social interaction, and logic dictates, a limited social circle, secondary to social stigma and others having jobs, it is not difficult to imagine that Beshine's days would be somewhat void of contact.  The cam shows fill some of that void.

Although it is very apparent that Beshine loved showing off her huge breasts in public in her earlier days, one would be right to question that desire existing today.  Clearly, she no longer dresses to attract attention, though, with her immense breast size, that is impossible and the stares, and likely occasional rude remarks, are evident and inevitable.  Beshine has often stated that she doesn't care what others may think about her breast size, however, it is human nature to be offended and avoid criticism, thus logical to avoid public areas when you no longer seek admiration.  I find that a shame, because, although there are many unapproving stares, given the opportunity, there are any number of people that would love nothing more than to have their picture taken with Beshine if they knew she was approachable.  Certainly, some for the spectacle, but others for the admiration of her immense breast size; just because someone stares, do not assume it is always disapproval; people are normally shy about approaching stunningly beautiful girls.

Just my .02

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16167 on: July 21, 2018, 10:44:47 AM »
^ That is why Beshine should come to Vegas during the AVN where she would be showered in praise by big boob fanatics and maybe even give the big boob scene a shot in the arm which has declined substantially since the halcyon days of the 1990's through 2005. Yes, our little world of giant breasts ain't what it used to be :( and I miss those old AVN shows when they were concurrent with the much larger CES show back in the day. As for her inability for long walks due to weight, I've been making that point for a while since it is simple High School physics and plain old common sense. To me the most amazing fact is that her health has been quite good overall in spite of her boobs. And as you said, thanks to cam shows she does have a social life of sorts other than her immediate family and friends. By the way, she is on cam now wearing a red top with embroidered shoulders. :)

« Reply #16168 on: July 21, 2018, 12:38:02 PM »
^I must admit that I do like taking a peak every now and then, however, since it is the free portion, there sees to be little interaction, mostly Beshine having some big boob self amusement while dividing her attention between the TV and the monitor.  Though the cam makes her look far larger, you cannot escape notice of how much her breasts alter her arm movements from what would be considered normal.  I love that aspect.

Sol, I have to wonder how much Beshine actually seek admiration.  No doubt, she would be a huge hit at AVN, however, I have reservations regarding her desire to seek that attention.  No matter where she goes, as video and pictures relate, once people realize she is approachable, she does draw a crowd, and I think she does like the attention, but it is the spectacle aspect I have reservations over, thinking spontaneous displays are more appreciated than staged.  There is no doubt, with girls like Beshine and CC, the formerly large field of what were considered the big boob stars has been very diminished, most **86** to get larger to compete.  It takes a certain mentality to go past a certain point in size, because, as I have said, literally everything becomes affected by your boob size, and without just a pure love of having enormous breasts, few want to go that route.  I have serious doubts that, knowing ahead of time what the end result would be, CC would have chosen her string implants; she is there for the money, not love.

If not for the weight, I would imagine Beshine would keep going to almost a incredibly absurd size.  Already hampered by her current size, I think she would continue to embrace much further big boob problems with joy.  That said, the occassional strained look on her face when seeking to sit, suggests the weight is perhaps at it's limit.  You have to give her credit, on firm ground, she often displays a smile and playfulness while showing good balance, even with quick movements, and will even have some bounce in her step, other than her boobs, of course. 

She is one amazing girl and I doubt her health suffers at all.  Being in the field for so long, every little problem just stands out.  I have seen her display some shallow tachypnea on cam, likely secondary to sitting back and the increased weight on her chest.  Thankfully, she doesn't **82** like that or she would become prone to atelectasis.  I have also noted that her feet have, at times, suffered from some degree of redness and chafing, which I could explain as occuring after wearing boots/shoes without socks, however, I doubt that is the case and more likely resultant of cold weather exposure, since we see, over and over, Beshine wearing sandals, even when she is wearing a heavy coat.  Beyond those things, I detect no health issues. 

Though the weight clearly wears on her, she handles it well.  In the 2016 video 'The most extreme boobjob size wise', we see Beshine walking along a beach and though she has a few balance issues that cause her to extend her arms for balance, once she starts across softer sand, we see her leaning forward and expending increased effort, and seconds later, at about the 5:30 mark, we can see the toll of the brief extended effort as her legs appear to have tired and require extra effort to stand upright on two succeeding ramps, while on her way to a boat she had already spotted for resting.  Who knows how long she actually needed to rest, however, I imagine it was at least five minutes.  And her distance traveled was, by my estimates, about 1000 feet.  Walking on firm sand is akin to walking on ground, but soft sand always takes a lot more extra effort.  But I doubt Beshine would give up one inch of her breast size just to reduce the effort.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16169 on: July 22, 2018, 09:52:59 AM »
Beshine is on cam now doing gold shows and I just finished a satisfying session with her. She is wearing a spaghetti strap multi colored striped dress. She did an oil show and I love shiny breasts. :)