Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #17790 on: March 16, 2019, 04:01:08 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she feels some degree of sexual excitement when thinking about her breasts at times; clearly, she is enamored by them.  Even after all these years, one cannot help but think she absolutely loves her huge size.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #17791 on: March 16, 2019, 04:08:49 PM »
If clothes ever become sentient, send Beshine their way. She'll bust em up.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #17792 on: March 16, 2019, 04:12:53 PM »
She has grown so huge over the last couple of years. She has expanded in every way. She has also got more beautiful over the years

« Reply #17793 on: March 16, 2019, 07:04:39 PM »
She has grown so huge over the last couple of years. She has expanded in every way. She has also got more beautiful over the years
Indeed, yet she is probably more fit and stronger than ever.  The muscle tone is rather incredible for someone who cannot run or bike, and is seemingly quite limited in stamina, stair climbing, or even walking distance.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17794 on: March 16, 2019, 10:57:46 PM »
Beshine has always had, even at her thinnest, strong naturally powerful legs which seems to be a inherited family trait. On my mother's side of the family, they are originally from northern Germany like Beshine and they had naturally heavy legs especially huge thighs. I inherited that trait while my siblings, along with my Mexican father, inherited relatively thin legs along with black hair and brown eyes. I had light brown hair ( it's pretty much all white now :'( ) and green eyes like my mom. I used to be teased when they used to say I wasn't in the oven long enough. ;D Good thing Beshine has such powerful legs because with those huge breasts she probably would be immobile.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17795 on: March 17, 2019, 06:17:45 AM »
Another photo that shows off her powerful thighs. :)

« Reply #17796 on: March 17, 2019, 08:21:39 AM »
^As has been said, Beshine has had strong legs from when she started this journey, though, often times, in heels and slacks, it was not very noticeable.  I would also suggest that you can see a remarkable increase in muscles starting just after the 2011 big fill-up, perhaps because she started to adapt normal movements because of her size.  In any case, it has only increased over the years, to the point today where the anterior and posterior thigh muscles bulge.  The difference is clear in this picture from just after the 10k fill-up celebration in Mallorca; they were strong, but nothing like today.

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #17797 on: March 17, 2019, 09:02:48 AM »
Beshine has strong legs and her fingers are also pretty strong. Here she is using just a few fingers to hold up the sun.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17798 on: March 17, 2019, 12:53:31 PM »
Great one Pete!   ;D

« Reply #17799 on: March 17, 2019, 06:01:17 PM »
New morph. I even did the thighs too!

« Reply #17800 on: March 17, 2019, 08:41:17 PM »
For some reason, I think you have inspired Beshine to a new goal

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17801 on: March 17, 2019, 10:21:22 PM »
Imagine the legs necessary to carry breasts this big. ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17802 on: March 18, 2019, 06:34:21 AM »
From a photo set of her getting a facial ( not that kind you perverts ! ;) ;D ) at a salon. :)

« Reply #17803 on: March 18, 2019, 07:32:10 AM »
Seven years ago, Beshine strutted about, even in heels on occasion, displaying all sorts of movements that suggested she had no difficulty with balance or any other aspect one might associate with heavy boob movement.  Today, she seldom makes any quick movement that could possibly cause a problem and when she does make a small hop, be it a stair, a lean to one side, or just a long stride to clear a irregularity in the ground, she always looks at the camera with a laugh like she just accomplished a physical challenge.  I guess it may be when she has 80 lbs. of boobs that can throw her off balance at any given second.  Despite slow and careful movements, at one point in the Christmas market, she makes just a tiny wrong step and she has a small loss of balance, followed by a surprised look at the camera; I have a feeling that this is a regular occurrence for Beshine.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17804 on: March 18, 2019, 10:56:58 PM »
I like the obvious pride on her face as she gleefully carries the burden of such heavy breasts. It is a good representation of the fake look she enjoys of breasts that are unnaturally high on the torso and very round. :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:59:32 PM by solvegas »