Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #18030 on: April 22, 2019, 11:48:10 AM »
Shhhhh....maybe if we keep quiet the powers to be won't notice.   ::)  ;)  ;D

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #18031 on: April 22, 2019, 12:11:57 PM »
Yes, bigger, well rounded and holding by themselves  ::)
Everything for Beshine and Bombayduk  ;)
Bigger is Better

texman

• A Cup
    • Follow me on Twitter @Texman90
« Reply #18032 on: April 22, 2019, 12:22:37 PM »
Are there any pics of Beshine hugging lucky guys?
Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Texman90

« Reply #18033 on: April 22, 2019, 01:07:12 PM »
Yes, bigger, well rounded and holding by themselves  ::)
Everything for Beshine and Bombayduk  ;)
Though they may be twice as heavy, for some reason. I doubt Beshine would complain and I know I wouldn't be complaining one bit to see her like that, though I probably would double my efforts toward inventing helium water, just for her benefit.  Just enough weight to create a bouncing with every step and if she were wearing a halter top, to see her taught waistline between bounces.  One thing for certain CB, Beshine would need someone to open doors for her to step through sideward, and you would have to be buying a minivan; those huge wide boobs will never fit in a car seat again.  Clearly sacrifices I would be willing to make.  While we may not be sitting cheek to cheek at my local tiki bar, we would be sitting cheek to boob.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18034 on: April 22, 2019, 10:59:12 PM »
^ " Heaven, I'm in heaven when I'm dancing cheek to cheek with you ". :) From an old Irving Berlin classic from the 1930's. Guess nowadays with Beshine the lyrics would be cheek to boob. ;D

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #18035 on: April 23, 2019, 02:12:08 AM »
Cheek to cheek seems possible with a little effort  ;D ;D
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18036 on: April 23, 2019, 10:06:15 AM »
^ At this size a cheek to cheek would be a great challenge indeed. ;D

« Reply #18037 on: April 23, 2019, 11:35:05 AM »
In 2011, Beshine could lean over, press her boobs against the girl and wrap her arms about her waist; I doubt she could do the same today.  While her width is about the same, I would guess that her boobs are around 4" taller and her projection 3" further in this 2016 image.  In 2011, her boobs stuck out as far as her elbows, while in 2016, they were half way down her forearms, further limiting reaching or hugging anything.  Remember the 2011 era pictures of her doing things atop her boobs, like using a ipad or when she talked about holding her PS controller on top of her boobs and the height of those things?  Today, those same things are in front of her face and she says game playing is limited because her arms get tired holding them up high for 30 minutes.

One thing this image makes obvious; Beshine should wear more sleeveless tops.  With her huge boobs always pulling her sleeves far forward, often times more than 6" of sideboob is visible; an outstanding testament to her incredible size.  Of course, in those 2011 touring Hamburg photosets, Beshine was always braless, while today, public appearances are never without multiple layers, including bras.  We have seen how Beshine's boobs jiggle around like two huge mounds of Jello, hardly ever in unison with each other, when walking and are just left imagining what that would look like today in the tiny outfits from 2011.  I have to wonder how it feels for her, the weight of those huge Jello masses jiggling with every step.  Perhaps this is why she has said she seldom wears anything restrictive around the house; the feeling is so fantastic.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18038 on: April 23, 2019, 11:11:28 PM »
Here is a photo from a set of about 8 years ago, " Big boobs out in public II ", in which our heroine is inside a discount store buying tops for her outrageous figure. With Bombayduk's photo above it is easy to compare breast size change and her adaptations to make it all work out. A most amazing journey indeed. :)

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #18039 on: April 24, 2019, 12:24:14 AM »
another sweet stretcher, I like this pose showing the balance attitude  :-*
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18040 on: April 24, 2019, 08:05:22 AM »
This image shows how huge breasts can be a hazard to your bank account. If not careful and she turns around too quickly, she could end up buying a huge amount of inventory and the broken beer bottles would be a terrible waste. :( ::) ;) ;D

« Reply #18041 on: April 24, 2019, 09:39:44 AM »
Keeping with the hazards of huge breasts, when you have 80 lbs. of boobs, just a small misstep or slight lean can cause a loss of balance.  Unlike the earlier days, Beshine does walk deliberately, however, you still see her arms flail to her sides, followed by a either surprised look or laugh at the camera.  I imagine this probably happens every day.

« Reply #18042 on: April 24, 2019, 01:34:18 PM »
With a lack of chronological order, I can understand people's confusion and skepticism on Beshine's continued growth, but I firmly believe that she continues to expand.  At her present size, it becomes increasingly difficult to tell when, but comparing pictures a few years apart often tells the story.  But therein lies the problem; how do you tell a 2019 photo from a 2018, from a 2017?  I would suggest, at this point, hair length and logic are the best indicators. 

If you go to Beshine's homepage, you see the most recent 8 videos & 8 picture sets.  So, of those 16, what one is likely from this year, 2019?  Only the dressing room video fits all the criteria; her hair is very similar in length to the Christmas sets.  You can rule out all the recent Romo sets; it is very cold in the winter in Denmark and her hair is shorter; the sets with green ground foliage is likely from 2017 and brown is likely from 2018.  You can also base a assumption on locations; she was in Monaco in 2017, so despite being posed this year, it is a bit older.  Of course, if you examine the recent 8 homepage videos, you would find that there is a 2013, 2016, (2) 2017, (3) 2018 & the one from this year.  In pictures, I would say that 7 are from 2018 and one is from 2017.  So, don't let one offering make you doubt her growth; it may well be from the past.

Just for a point of clarity on my desriptions, I have often used adjectives to describe updates;
Fresh-it is something we have not seen before in the opposing format
Recent-it is likely shot within the past year
New-a update, regardless of whether or not it is either fresh or recent

But one thing we can all agree on, with only one update so far this month, we are all anxious to see more from our favorite boob obsessed girl.

« Reply #18043 on: April 24, 2019, 03:01:20 PM »
I have my own opinion about the growth of Beshine, but I reserve it; and I also think that a lot of people would agree with me

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18044 on: April 24, 2019, 11:41:25 PM »
^ I love Beshine's growth through out the years. I'm quite happy about it. :)