solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #10275 on: June 19, 2013, 10:40:19 PM »
To Djoser, Solvegas, AgentDee, and others who like morphs, rest assured that I'll keep posting them unless the BEA management says to stop and I hope that other morphers will also.

To those who don't like morphs, you can simply ignore them. There's nothing stopping you from talking about Beshine, posting unmorphed pictures of her, etc.

So, here is another morph of Beshine.

Thanks. Since I don't know how to morph I appreciate those who do.  :)

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #10276 on: June 20, 2013, 09:54:24 PM »
Here is another morph and it gets Beshine back on the first page.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #10277 on: June 20, 2013, 11:00:17 PM »
Here is another morph and it gets Beshine back on the first page.

Nice job. Perhaps best way to bump a thread while adding quality to it.  :)

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #10278 on: June 20, 2013, 11:35:32 PM »
those are what i call silo or fat-torpedo shaped boobs
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Haku

• A Cup
« Reply #10279 on: June 21, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »
those are what i call silo or fat-torpedo shaped boobs

yeah, you´re right.

Love it

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #10280 on: June 21, 2013, 04:22:20 PM »
I can't take any credit for the shape of Beshine's boobs in that morph. I didn't change their shape. They're the same shape as in the original, unmorphed picture. All I did was make her arm and head smaller.

jimmarg

• A Cup
« Reply #10281 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:17 PM »
Hello Forum
this thread has lost it's appeal, for me anyway. morph after morph, no actual new Beshine, the real B content. sorry ladies and gents, I have to say

I know this is merely adding to the thread, but I've been thinking this same thought for a long time and glad someone said it. Trust me, I love Beshine, subscribed to her site for quite a while, and I also wouldn't be checking the BEA as much as I do if I wasn't amused and entertained by so many of the morphs. But, that said, I wish there were 2 Beshine threads, one strictly for morphs and one for "real" photos and news about her and such. I've always thought the real Beshine was so spectacular that morphing her is a little like... well, isn't there some old expression about "bringing coals to Newcastle."?

Shmag

• A Cup
« Reply #10282 on: June 21, 2013, 05:24:13 PM »
ya i said this about a few months back and it was not really touched upon. it is just a bit foolish to make this thread longer and longer with updates of Morphs, for someone whos not into them, its just clutter; there definitely is a subsection for this to fit in.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #10283 on: June 21, 2013, 06:27:57 PM »
I know this is merely adding to the thread, but I've been thinking this same thought for a long time and glad someone said it. Trust me, I love Beshine, subscribed to her site for quite a while, and I also wouldn't be checking the BEA as much as I do if I wasn't amused and entertained by so many of the morphs. But, that said, I wish there were 2 Beshine threads, one strictly for morphs and one for "real" photos and news about her and such. I've always thought the real Beshine was so spectacular that morphing her is a little like... well, isn't there some old expression about "bringing coals to Newcastle."?

I can only repeat my point from June 19: it's not exactly Beshine's fault, because Beshine herself never claimed to be a Next Chelsea or even one of the many consistently outgoing (or featured) models up here in General Discussion.  This thread of hers started off down in the Real World section and was most appropriate down there, whereas the heavy traffic of this General Discussion presses a burden upon her which she never promised us she could shoulder.  (I'm happy ThinWhiteDuke kinda-sorta agrees.)  I happen to like jimmarg's idea of two threads, perhaps morphs in a morphing section while this one continues in Real World.  From my standpoint, we're stuck with the awkwardness of a decision made eight months ago by our Archive's mysterious Owner -- not Beshine.

V to sol below: left entirely to myself I'm okay with this thread -- I just keep wondering how many newcomers will never scroll back and read these posts, and thereby keep on supplying wave after wave of "Hey, I bet everyone else has been too timid or uninspired to mention this" posts. :P
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:49:01 AM by DruulEmpire »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #10284 on: June 21, 2013, 11:58:41 PM »
My fear is that in order to " fix " this thread, what happened to Vixen Lamoore's super thread will happen to this one and it would disappear into oblivion with all the posts gone. I did not agree to the move when it was done and I don't want it changed now in any manner because I'm not optimistic it would be a clean operation. Better let **83** dogs lay. My $0.02.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #10285 on: June 22, 2013, 11:01:02 PM »
Beshine has posted a new video of her in a bright orange top and yellow shorts. What I noticed is that, while not emphasizing her butt, it seems to protrude more than I remember ever seeing before. It could be just a camera angle but perhaps not. The other thing I've noticed is that her breasts seem rounder than before. Her right breast has had a bulge on its lower quadrant since she was at approximately 6,000 cc's and became more pronounced at 8,000 cc's and later at 10,000 cc's. Now, the bulge is not so pronounced. I would like for others to confirm my observations and if you think I'm full of shit go ahead and tell me. It's the only way to learn sometimes.

« Reply #10286 on: June 23, 2013, 12:47:59 AM »
I saw the booty she's sporting in that vid have to say it does look at the very  least a bit bigger, in fact I had to check her blog to see if it was form the same one but it's not. I have not seen it a second time yet but the first time I did think to my self that Beshine's breast look rounder and bigger, but I blew it off thinking I was just seeing things now that you say that I'm going too watch it again (like I wasn't going to do that any way) :P. Beshine's latest blog post at the very end gives a quick shout out too her huge booty, most likely nothing or could mean that real huge booty content could be on it's way ;). With all this booty talk I'm going to take this moment in time to ask the question we ask are self's a ways back and that is do you think Beshine will continue with bigger booty implants/butt expansion or do you think she'll stop here? The way I see it I think she might keep going for bigger and bigger butt implants, the reason why there are two main factors at play one gets weaker as time goes by the other does not. The factor that might stop her is the same one that gets weaker and that's pain, booty implants hurt but as time goes by you don't remember the pain just the glory. On the other hand the thing that's going too make her want an even bigger booty then she has now is how much sexier they make her look and feel. Well this is longer then I wanted it to be so yeah bye for the next five minutes. I AM THE JUGGERNAUT! (that came out of nowhere)
the unstoppable one

big_is_good

• B Cup
« Reply #10287 on: June 23, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
Beshine has posted a new video of her in a bright orange top and yellow shorts. What I noticed is that, while not emphasizing her butt, it seems to protrude more than I remember ever seeing before. It could be just a camera angle but perhaps not. The other thing I've noticed is that her breasts seem rounder than before. Her right breast has had a bulge on its lower quadrant since she was at approximately 6,000 cc's and became more pronounced at 8,000 cc's and later at 10,000 cc's. Now, the bulge is not so pronounced. I would like for others to confirm my observations and if you think I'm full of shit go ahead and tell me. It's the only way to learn sometimes.

Well the butt one is easy. Angles, angles, angles (based on all the new high tech camera equip. there's all kinds of camera tricks to play). Until we get several full shots of her butt it's all guess work at best. Nearly 8 months after the surgery we still don't really know what she added to her behind. It's certainly isn't 850cc as suggested. Her boob situation isn't quite as easy, but close. There is always settling and rounding out as time goes by since she's remained the same size for quite some time now. Or, forgive me, she may have taken out (just a little to lessen the bulge pronouncement) saline to smooth the bumps and give her less weight to carry up top with the extra weight she has in her butt.

Those lips are so cool!

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #10288 on: June 23, 2013, 03:29:58 PM »
There is a difference of opinion about whether or not there should be morphs of Beshine in this thread. I can’t speak for other morphers but I’m not ready to stop posting morphs here just because a few people have said or indicated that they don’t want to see them. There are plenty of people who like morphs. Since I started posted morphs again in this thread on June 8, the morph with the most views is one by Kopy Kat with 164. That’s 164 people who liked that morph enough to click on it in order to see a bigger version of the picture. Should those 164 people have been denied the chance to see that morph just because a much much smaller number of people don’t want to see morphs? I don’t think so. I’ll repeat something that I said before and that is that just because there are morphs in the thread doesn’t mean that people can’t post whatever they want as if the morphs aren’t there.

There was a suggestion that there be another thread for morphs of Beshine. This is something for the BEA management to decide and I’ll go along with whatever they decide and those who don’t want to see the morphs should also be willing to go along with the decision if the powers that be decide to let morphs stay in this thread. If the decision is to have a separate morph thread, then maybe for that thread only, morphers shouldn’t be limited to posting one picture per day.

I’ll remind everyone that Beshine herself likes the morphs. That’s what she said many times when she was active in the thread.

Since the BEA management hasn’t said anything one way or the other, I’ll continue to post morphs until they make their decision.

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #10289 on: June 23, 2013, 06:58:26 PM »
1 of 5