• Fizzle Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #10293 on: June 23, 2013, 07:00:19 PM »
5 of 46...

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #10294 on: June 23, 2013, 07:46:43 PM »
There have always been a mix of morphs and unmorphed images in threads dedicated to specific models... nothing's different about this thread. If someone is so moved that they wish to create a Beshine morph thread or a thread intended only for unmorphed images, that's fine, but we're not going to enforce posting in that thread as if the intent was one of the Owner's rules because it's not.

Allow me to quote from the BEA FORUM FAQ, which is pinned in the Site Issues forum and which explains/elaborates on parts of the Owner's Rules (so every user ought to be familiar with it):

Threads and posts don't belong to you ...when you start a thread or make a post, other users are free to reply as they see fit, even if that takes the thread somewhere other than you had intended: these are public conversations, not any one user's exclusive monologue. Further, per the BEA Owner's instructions, threads may sometimes be moved to a more appropriate section, or combined with other threads at the discretion of the moderators in order to keep the forum organized and topics from being fragmented.

...so, new/other threads about Beshine that wind up becoming the same as this one (i.e.: a general thread containing a mix of images) would probably wind up being merged into this one eventually anyway.

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #10295 on: June 23, 2013, 08:31:24 PM »
Palomine, if I understand you correctly, morphs can continue to be posted in this thread. What I'm confused about is whether or not people will still be limited to posting one picture per day in the thread. I say this because Dr_Fashizzle posted 5 morphs. I have no problem at all about that but you said nothing about it and that's why I'm confused about whether or not that rule has been waived for this thread. Please clear this up.

Yes Peter... morphs are fine in this (or any) thread. And if they're being posted by the morpher who made them, they're also exempt from the Owner's 1-1-1 limit per the third line in the Rules (http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=rules) which says:

"Morphers may post as many of their own morphs as they like at any time."

For future reference, the confusion expressed by various users in this thread could have been cleared up simply by reading the rules. I.e.: nowhere in the rules does it say a thread must be for morphs only OR for unmorphed pix, so, there's no such rule or limitation. And the rules clearly say that morphers are exempt from 1-1-1 when posting their own work.

It's always best to get an understanding of the rules from the rules themselves (link at the top of every page) instead of letting the opinions of other users shape (often mistakenly) one's understanding of the rules. Thanks. -Pal :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:02:42 PM by Palomine »

Breast Loaf

• A Cup
« Reply #10296 on: June 23, 2013, 09:01:13 PM »
I don't understand the case against allowing people to post morphs of Beshine in this thread as they see fit. It's not like if the posting of morphs stopped entirely Beshine would start pumping out fresh material and posting in this thread regularly again. Tbh morphs really aren't my thing either. But I appreciate the morphers' efforts to keep this thread alive.
Breast men are the best men

BacE

• F Cup
« Reply #10297 on: June 23, 2013, 09:29:53 PM »
Palomine, if I understand you correctly, morphs can continue to be posted in this thread. What I'm confused about is whether or not people will still be limited to posting one picture per day in the thread. I say this because Dr_Fashizzle posted 5 morphs. I have no problem at all about that but you said nothing about it and that's why I'm confused about whether or not that rule has been waived for this thread. Please clear this up.
Morphs posted by the artist, who's made them, are excluded from that rule.

Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #10298 on: June 23, 2013, 09:49:43 PM »
BacE, I don't get what you're saying. Those morphs were from pictures that  came from Beshine's site just like all the morphs I make of her.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #10299 on: June 23, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »
he means that the person who did the morph can post as many ones as they want as long as they are the ones that did the morph work, all others have to post the 1 per day unless they are posting an attachment from another part of the forum.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #10300 on: June 23, 2013, 10:10:31 PM »
AgentDee, do you mean that all morphers have been able to post more than one of their morphs in a given day in a given thread all along? If that's the case, I never knew that and am glad to hear it.

Yes, morphs (posted by the morpher) are exempt from the one-picture-per-day-in-each-thread limit. - gonZo
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:39:02 PM by gonZo »

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #10301 on: June 23, 2013, 10:28:23 PM »
yes morphers are exempt from the 1.1.1.1 rule as long as they are posting THEIR stuff, been that way for a while :).

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #10302 on: June 23, 2013, 10:50:23 PM »
GonZo, I've known AgentDee for a while and I know that he knows what he's talking about but thanks, as a moderator, for verifying it.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #10303 on: June 23, 2013, 11:02:04 PM »
(Sorry for repeating what AgentDee said practically verbatim, but he hadn't replied to you yet when I loaded the thread in my browser tabs.)

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #10304 on: June 23, 2013, 11:11:47 PM »
hey, we are still all friends here (gives fist bumps to all) he he he ;).

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC