Filmmaker

• A Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #11670 on: July 22, 2014, 11:39:56 PM »

Sinistro

• A Cup
« Reply #11671 on: July 23, 2014, 09:17:16 PM »
OK, I'm not shy to confess that I made some terrible mistakes in this thread in the past and want to say sorry to Beshine. Seems I had a very bad Feb/March 2013 when I wrote this all:

But lessons learned is. First look closer, then post. Or maybe don't post at all if it isn't something normal or nice that you want to say.

PS.: really interesting. People start to quote me with my eye witnessing of her grwoth of June, 12th in blogs ;-) hahaha.

Edit: OK I just realize that page might feature stolen content. I remove the link again.

None fate is sealed!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11672 on: July 24, 2014, 12:45:44 PM »
Been out on vacation for the last 9 days or so and I'm here in my 90 year old father's home using his slow ass computer on a slow ass connection and I had to see how my compadres in the ol' BEA are doing. Had to check Beshine's site but did not go into the members section since I believe it uses a url identifier thingamajig and since I'm in Canada right now it might go bad when I return to Vegas in the good ol' USA. But I did go right now (OK, about 30 minutes ago ) on Beshine's cam session and she looks so huge.  :o and her lips look as good as Rhiannon's ( Not as big though. Yet. ) and I think, I may be wrong, she has slimmed down a little.  Anyways, I know my Pop isn't too good on computers so I hope he doesn't check the machine history too much.  ;) ;D

tricitybendics

• A Cup
« Reply #11673 on: July 24, 2014, 02:23:47 PM »
She's on cam now.  :D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11674 on: July 24, 2014, 02:38:29 PM »
She's on cam now.  :D

She's been there for about 8 hours now !  :o

« Reply #11675 on: July 25, 2014, 12:56:10 AM »
Since nobody else seems to mention it - I even removed a previous post of mine to give other people a chance to point it out ;-)

Beshine has a new movie update on her website: http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/enormous-tits-enjoying-the-sun-at-the-pool.html
It's a movie from the set we have seen some months ago with her pink top at the pool.

Some BEA user might not believe me, when it was visible I was very focused on her face especially mouth and eyes today. She teases a lot with them and it makes her a remarkable beautiful woman.

BTW she is online just right now: http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine

Been out on vacation for the last 9 days or so and I'm here in my 90 year old father's home using his slow ass computer on a slow ass connection and I had to see how my compadres in the ol' BEA are doing. Had to check Beshine's site but did not go into the members section since I believe it uses a url identifier thingamajig and since I'm in Canada right now it might go bad when I return to Vegas in the good ol' USA. But I did go right now (OK, about 30 minutes ago ) on Beshine's cam session and she looks so huge.  :o and her lips look as good as Rhiannon's ( Not as big though. Yet. ) and I think, I may be wrong, she has slimmed down a little.  Anyways, I know my Pop isn't too good on computers so I hope he doesn't check the machine history too much.  ;) ;D

Hi Solvegas, I don't think you need to fear being blocked, just because you visit her site from another country. I've done that regulary in the past from within my country or when I was on travel outside, without problem. The only thing that might be prevented is that you eg. login with your smartphone (1st IP through the phone contract - not WLAn) and the same time on your computer (2nd IP).
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

nickfghj

• A Cup
« Reply #11676 on: July 25, 2014, 11:59:07 AM »
Hey im new to all this stuff and I just recently found out that beshine does live shows, I went to go see but I only caught a small glimpse before she went into a private show. (comment removed)

Oh and beshine is doing a show right now

As Zookie explains in the message after yours, your request was a violation of the Forum Rules that you agreed to follow when you registered. Please review the rules and follow them carefully. This was your third warning for this type of offense, so the next one will get you temporarily locked out of the forum.
_
gonZo, moderator
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:02:15 PM by gonZo »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #11677 on: July 25, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »
Can anyone find it in the kindness of their heart to help out this big boob noob and allow me to borrow their info for a brief 1 show time?

Nope. You want to see beshine in action, you pony up. Otherwise, subsist on the quite excellent free samples that are available. As per The Rules:

Do not post, offer, or solicit any of the following types of content:
  • Excessive quantities of copyrighted content, or any prohibited content.
  • Links or other instructions that provide access to prohibited content.
  • Passwords, hacks, hidden links, or any other illicit means of obtaining members-only content from any site.
  • Information about peer-to-peer file sharing (BitTorrent, eMule, etc.) or sites/forums that distribute bulk pirated material (Viper, Abshell, etc.).

Newbie or not, these are the Rules you agreed to once you created a login here. You should abide by them. Period.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11678 on: July 26, 2014, 06:00:35 AM »
good times  ;D

If the distortion of the image usually done by a camera in this image is not extensive, then this is further proof that she has been indeed filling up her implants enormously which begs the question, just what capacity are those implants able to be ?   :o

« Reply #11679 on: July 26, 2014, 06:17:26 AM »
The "normal" rated capacity of these expanders are HUGE. At least 20k or beyond - in the meantime I believe in beyond.
If someone wants to understand how "out of this world" empty these expanders were after surgery, just needs to see one of her very old movies called Brown_Stripes with no. 117.
Luckily this is one of the movies I could recover from my corrupted HD.

From minute 1:45 onwards you can see it. It's unbelievable how these empty saline bags move under her skin.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 06:22:20 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Sinistro

• A Cup
« Reply #11680 on: July 26, 2014, 08:28:23 AM »
The "normal" rated capacity of these expanders are HUGE. At least 20k or beyond - in the meantime I believe in beyond.
If someone wants to understand how "out of this world" empty these expanders were after surgery, just needs to see one of her very old movies called Brown_Stripes with no. 117.

From minute 1:45 onwards you can see it. It's unbelievable how these empty saline bags move under her skin.

you are an expert... You should have a blog about beshine and post cool stuff like that

« Reply #11681 on: July 26, 2014, 09:28:25 AM »
you are an expert... You should have a blog about beshine and post cool stuff like that

@Sinistro: Basically I would rather prefer a good discussion here than a one man show elsewhere blogging. But it seems I can't get it started.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:08:24 AM by andrat2000 »

James Bond

• C Cup
  • I love breast implants!
« Reply #11682 on: July 27, 2014, 09:00:25 AM »
Like have you here man.
Bond, James Bond.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11683 on: July 27, 2014, 11:13:31 PM »

When I return home tomorrow and fire up my computer I'll have to see if I got this video. I know I've downloaded all videos since she upgraded to 8,000 cc's from 6,000 cc's way back in 2010 but I'm not sure if I have many when she was at 6,000 cc's. I hope I do to see what you are pointing out.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:18:43 PM by solvegas »

« Reply #11684 on: July 28, 2014, 12:06:14 AM »
Hi Solvegas,

it's a movie from after her 3rd surgery. If you calculate back from the fill amounts Beshine mentioned she was at around 3,500 cc's at that time.

Something else:
Beshine will be back online http://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine at approx. 4:00 PM CET which is 10:00 AM east coast and 7:00 AM pacific time zone.
She was there today morning. She was all "naked" on top - all natural (haha), which means she wasn't wearing make-up.
In the afternoon she usually wears make-up. So for everyone something.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:32:14 AM by andrat2000 »