mini

• A Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14610 on: July 27, 2017, 07:28:04 PM »
 :) :) she has been realy impressiv a long time..or lets say from the beging :),i never thougt anyone would be close,like or go past chelsea charms so fast. i think beshine push chelsea.
would be so fun if beshine could go out with some numbers,i think they are alot higher than moust fans think,to expand already gigant boobs so it wisible where the cc s has to fill out that huge boob area a cup of coffe  extra is like nothing...
must be a strange felling for her to.. soo big and even keep going bigger,bigger .... heavier ,heavier its realy amen

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14611 on: July 28, 2017, 10:58:28 AM »
Beshine boobs are awesome and every girl should have boobs that make life a little harder to live
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

« Reply #14612 on: July 28, 2017, 11:31:09 AM »
Beshine boobs are awesome and every girl should have boobs that make life a little harder to live

All I can add to that PERFECTLY espoused truism is AMEN TO THAT !!!
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14613 on: July 28, 2017, 10:55:28 PM »
Hopefully this is a size goal which she'll accomplish soon enough.  ;D

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #14614 on: July 28, 2017, 11:37:10 PM »

;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14615 on: July 29, 2017, 12:27:40 AM »

;D

AD
8)

I like your print on that photo.  ;D :D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14616 on: July 30, 2017, 07:55:00 AM »
Beshine is on cam now. Love her make up, looks very nice without being excessive. Gold show was enjoyable.  :)

kroonsu

• A Cup
« Reply #14617 on: July 30, 2017, 12:56:27 PM »
Beshine has a new video out, " Highest and heaviest implant volume " at her site. Check it out !  :)
Wonderful video, even naked boobs can be seen-

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14618 on: July 30, 2017, 11:44:17 PM »
Beshine many fill ups ago yet even then she was so wide busted

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14619 on: July 31, 2017, 02:03:57 AM »
64 cm equals 25 inches or a little over 2 feet. Dammmmmm .....  :o ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14620 on: July 31, 2017, 10:14:53 AM »
I like this photo because she is simply interacting with regular folks in a fine day.  :)

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14621 on: July 31, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »
64 cm equals 25 inches or a little over 2 feet. Dammmmmm .....  :o ;D

I know plus that was taken years ago and many if not hundreds of fill ups ago she could be pushing 3 feet wide now or 28 who knows how much all the fills have expanded her bust line they could only be just a little bit bigger and a whole lot heavier.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #14622 on: July 31, 2017, 08:11:25 PM »
Hi Beshine Lovers...

I am new to appreciating Beshine, and well, because I am a woman, let's say I am new to being in awe of, and jealous of what Beshine has accomplished!  It looks like I am jumping on the bandwagon quite late in the game because from what I can gather from looking through the posts, she has completed her goal?  Is there a record of her "fill-ups" from the beginning until now?  That would  be interesting.  How many cc's does this fantastic woman have in each breast???  When was the last time she posted a "fill-up"?  Looking around the Net, it is obvious she is having and impact on other women.  It seems, especially on Tumblr, that there are many more women with larger implants than there used to be.  Hmm.  I wonder who her doctor and where she got her implants?

Lel

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14623 on: July 31, 2017, 09:10:49 PM »
Hi Lielwyn your friendly local Juggernaut to give you a quick run down of all the epic happenings with Beshine that you missed. The last real update that we have gotten about Beshine's size was back in 2011 when she went from 8000cc to 10000cc in one day and that's the real reason Beshine is queen not her being bigger then the rest but wanting it more and having the boobs/skin to take all that growing. Beshine is still filling her boobs to this day just late month she undated her bust measurements on her cam show to say her bust is up to 217 cm (85 inches for the rest of us) but no word on just how many CC's are in her boobs right now. I questioned if Beshine has "REACH HER GOAL?" nope in fact Beshine's implants haven't even hit there rated capacity and they can be over fill quite a bit more then that, so Beshine could be growing for the next 5 to 10 years with these implants witch are the same ones she had when she was 3000cc. Beshine is most defiantly leading the way for many women to know that they aren't the only ones that want boobs that could kill a man and that they could really have them. Who her doctor is no one knows but Beshine and even if any buddy did know we wouldn't post it here, all I can say is what Beshine tolled me one "Any doctor will give you implants like this if you show you really want them your self and your not crazy".

So Lielwyn I hoped that helped you if you have more Beshine questions ask here or PM me.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14624 on: July 31, 2017, 11:34:31 PM »
Hi Beshine Lovers...

I am new to appreciating Beshine, and well, because I am a woman, let's say I am new to being in awe of, and jealous of what Beshine has accomplished!  It looks like I am jumping on the bandwagon quite late in the game because from what I can gather from looking through the posts, she has completed her goal?  Is there a record of her "fill-ups" from the beginning until now?  That would  be interesting.  How many cc's does this fantastic woman have in each breast???  When was the last time she posted a "fill-up"?  Looking around the Net, it is obvious she is having and impact on other women.  It seems, especially on Tumblr, that there are many more women with larger implants than there used to be.  Hmm.  I wonder who her doctor and where she got her implants?

Lel

Much information about Beshine and her size can be gathered from this thread here in the BEA when she first introduced herself to us on 8/3/2007 as a 24 year old breast fetishist. Since that first introduction this forum has suffered two major disruptions which unfortunately destroyed much photographic record of her boob aggrandizement but nevertheless if you read the posts you can get a good record of her growth until 2011 when she reached 10,000 ccs per breasts. After that she stopped posting much by 2013 and now she hardly interacts with her fans here.  :'( She has added to her breasts but she won't reveal the actual quantity and any numbers put forth by her fans are mere speculation. Now, about the Doctor, I have no idea but he/she is a mad genius whose name should be on record. I'm sure Beshine will never disclose his/her name since she won't help any other adversary obtain what she has ( why help the competition ? ) and to ensure his/her medical practice license won't be revoked by some zealot bureaucrat with nothing better to do for medical malpractice.