Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14625 on: August 01, 2017, 12:20:09 PM »
Thank  you Jugernaut76 and Solvegas..!!

Goodness!  That re-cap was  excellent from both of you...!  So by 2011 she got to 10,000 and she has added a little more here and there, but won't say what, but recently revealed she has a 85 inch bustline.  Hmmmm.  I did a little math.  From my estimation her underbust is probably around 34 or 36 so her breasts probably weigh about 50 pounds!  I checked her site (just her blog because I am not a member) and going back, there does seem to be a change in her posts.  Earlier ones were more open and seemed to come from her, but the more recent ones seem to be written by someone else because they seem more focused on sales than personal thoughts.  You said that she has not communicated with her fans here for a while, so I suspect whoever is her "sponsor" is doing most of the blog work and posts.

It makes sense that she won't reveal her doctor because, as you said, why give the competition her trade secrets.  I have personally looked into  very large implants to see what is available and there is nothing on the market like Beshine's!  So, it is unlikely she will have any competition at all in her size range.  The only thing I could find that approached her implants are some older, no longer available PPP string implants created by Dr. Gerald Johnson of Houston.  Additional research about the PPP string revealed that the clinical trials of the PPP string were discontinued by the FDA.  It seems about 100 women participated in the clinical trials.  The advantages of the PPP string seem to be that there is no "envelope" that could break.  I did find out, though, that the PPP string could not be used on "virgin" breasts, but that the patient had to have a regular implant put in first to create a "pocket" for the PPP string to be inserted.  After the first fill-up of the PPP string, more could be added without fear of rupturing like in the regular implants.

There is more information of the PPP string implants at this yahoo group:  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PPPstringimplants/info  or try:  [email protected]

There seem to be some doctors who actively give out their address for the PPP string, but they seem to be in India or someplace like that.

I like the idea that the PPP string expands the breasts in a more natural fashion and shape and that any size could be reached as long as the skin was stretched slowly.  I could be wrong about that, but it would be nice to see some other models enter Beshine's wonderful world, yes?

Thanks again for all the information about Beshine I had missed.  I feel I am up to date!  Yay!

Lel
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:22:26 PM by Llelwyn »

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #14626 on: August 02, 2017, 12:07:30 AM »
Well, Chelsea Charms is perhaps the most iconic example of the "silly string" implants, and is probably the only woman in the world in Beshine's league in terms of implant size.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14627 on: August 02, 2017, 12:24:05 AM »
The biggest problem with the polypropylene " silly string " method was that several dancers that got them had excessive fast growth or very uneven growth rates between one and the other breasts. Of the ones that got them only Chelsea and Minka ended up with decent results (phrase removed by moderator). So it was not a predictable type of implant and FDA likes predictability. Most of those who advertise for the operation are quacks, not to be trusted.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 10:55:19 AM by gonZo »

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #14628 on: August 02, 2017, 01:52:22 AM »
The biggest problem with the polypropylene " silly string " method was that several dancers that got them had excessive fast growth or very uneven growth rates between one and the other breasts. Of the ones that got them only Chelsea and Minka ended up with decent results (phrase removed by moderator). So it was not a predictable type of implant and FDA likes predictability. Most of those who advertise for the operation are quacks, not to be trusted.
True. And, as we've seen with the recent surge of expander implants, there's certainly safer ways of growing to such extreme sizes.

(Yes, pun intended. ;) )
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 10:55:39 AM by gonZo »
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14629 on: August 03, 2017, 07:26:53 AM »
One thing to notice on this photo is that Beshine is shopping at a discount / thrift store to buy some of her tops. Look at the prices. Guess when your boobs destroy tops through their sheer mass and weight it makes no sense to buy expensive branded products.  ;D

k99

• A Cup
« Reply #14630 on: August 03, 2017, 04:00:48 PM »
One thing to notice on this photo is that Beshine is shopping at a discount / thrift store to buy some of her tops. Look at the prices. Guess when your boobs destroy tops through their sheer mass and weight it makes no sense to buy expensive branded products.  ;D

its tk maxx

« Reply #14631 on: August 03, 2017, 04:21:29 PM »

Can't remember the photoset. Which one was it? The title?
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #14632 on: August 03, 2017, 06:53:15 PM »

Can't remember the photoset. Which one was it? The title?

Todays Snapshots - Big Boobs Out In Public II

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14633 on: August 03, 2017, 11:01:18 PM »
Here is another from the same shoot. Decisions ... decisions ...  ;) ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14634 on: August 03, 2017, 11:05:05 PM »
By the  way, this is the 10th anniversary of Beshine herself starting this thread and announcing to the world her saga for world boob domination. It would be nice if she acknowledge this event here at the ol' BEA.  :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:06:51 PM by solvegas »

« Reply #14635 on: August 03, 2017, 11:13:08 PM »
By the  way this is the 10th anniversary of Beshine herself starting this thread and announcing to the world her saga for world boob domination. It would be nice if she acknowledge this event here at the ol' BEA.  :)

Damn I missed it. The 10th anniversary yesterday (2007,August 3rd) when she joined the forum. But at least it is not too late to honour Beshine's 10th anniversary for the thread.

Without Beshine, the giant boob world of 20 k PLUS wouldn't have anything to offer anymore. ZERO!
It's the role model Beshine who keeps the flag up.
I have the feeling some people here will perfectly understand why I write it like this.

Thank you Beshine. And be the role model for 10 more years.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:16:03 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14636 on: August 03, 2017, 11:13:44 PM »
Happy 10th anniversary Beshine you went from 2000cc to over 20K in ten years.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14637 on: August 03, 2017, 11:27:05 PM »
By the  way this is the 10th anniversary of Beshine herself starting this thread and announcing to the world her saga for world boob domination. It would be nice if she acknowledge this event here at the ol' BEA.  :)

Damn I missed it. The 10th anniversary yesterday (2007,August 3rd) when she joined the forum. But at least it is not too late to honour Beshine's 10th anniversary for the thread.

Without Beshine, the giant boob world of 20 k PLUS wouldn't have anything to offer anymore. ZERO!
It's the role model Beshine who keeps the flag up.
I have the feeling some people here will perfectly understand why I write it like this.

Thank you Beshine. And be the role model for 10 more years.

Well, it is still August 3 here in Vegas.  ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14638 on: August 05, 2017, 07:14:59 AM »
Beshine has added a new video, " Proudest owner of the most extreme measurements " , and two new photo albums. She is also on cam now.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14639 on: August 06, 2017, 07:39:39 AM »
Beshine is on cam now wearing a pink tube top and shorts. The make up is nice and the lips look extra luscious. Finished a satisfactory  ;) ;D gold show session with her.  :)