Peter

• D Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14640 on: August 06, 2017, 03:36:43 PM »
On the previous page, solvegas posted the picture you see here on the left and next to it is a morph I once made of it and maybe never posted. I posted them together because morphers rarely do this and many people might have never seen something like this and some might find it of interest. If so, I could do more of these.

Morphs don't just have to be the tits changing size and shape. It can also show the arms, legs, and waist being thinner, the hair being longer, etc. and the size, shape, angle and position of any part of a picture can be changed. In this case, Beshine's head has a different size, angle, and position.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14641 on: August 06, 2017, 10:29:48 PM »
If so, I could do more of these.

Yes, please do more of them, it would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Mr_B

• A Cup
« Reply #14642 on: August 06, 2017, 11:02:28 PM »
On the previous page, solvegas posted the picture you see here on the left and next to it is a morph I once made of it and maybe never posted. I posted them together because morphers rarely do this and many people might have never seen something like this and some might find it of interest. If so, I could do more of these.

Morphs don't just have to be the tits changing size and shape. It can also show the arms, legs, and waist being thinner, the hair being longer, etc. and the size, shape, angle and position of any part of a picture can be changed. In this case, Beshine's head has a different size, angle, and position.

Don't stop.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14643 on: August 07, 2017, 07:51:25 AM »
There were other morphers doing Beshine morphs. Maybe this will inspire some.  :)

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14644 on: August 07, 2017, 02:49:59 PM »
Here is another picture of Beshine with a morph of the picture.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14645 on: August 07, 2017, 03:30:12 PM »
you call it a morph but  call it then and now
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14646 on: August 08, 2017, 08:00:08 AM »
Here is another picture of Beshine with a morph of the picture.

Thanks for the art.  :) How about some more, pleeeeease !  ;D

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14647 on: August 08, 2017, 11:44:18 AM »
Solvegas, here is another and there will be more. Juggernaut, rather than thinking of these pairs of pictures as past and present, I think of it as Beshine past and future with her presently somewhere in between.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14648 on: August 09, 2017, 10:06:36 AM »
Solvegas, here is another and there will be more. Juggernaut, rather than thinking of these pairs of pictures as past and present, I think of it as Beshine past and future with her presently somewhere in between.

Appreciate the art and can't wait for more.  :)

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14649 on: August 09, 2017, 03:53:40 PM »
Here is another pair of pictures of Beshine.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14650 on: August 09, 2017, 10:27:40 PM »
Here is another pair of pictures of Beshine.

Very nice ! You really are spoiling us.  :) Do it some more.  ;D

Paddy

• ZZZ Cup
  • be careful with criticism, censorship is lurking
« Reply #14651 on: August 10, 2017, 12:39:55 PM »
There were other morphers doing Beshine morphs. Maybe this will inspire some.  :)

Hi guys/girls,

To morph Beshine is always an inspiation, i've been off of it a couple off years. Maybe I should consider to give it a try again and see of I'm still can produce Nice morphs. She now looks like as big as I morphed a couple of years ago. Let me hear of you guys/girls are interested in new morphs and I might give it a try, as some of you know I love to work with high-res pics. The only way to make nice and good quality morphs.

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14652 on: August 10, 2017, 02:07:06 PM »
Paddy, you should definitely come back and post morphs of Beshine and so should other morphers. Meanwhile, here is another set of pictures of her.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14653 on: August 10, 2017, 10:14:15 PM »
Paddy, you should definitely come back and post morphs of Beshine and so should other morphers. Meanwhile, here is another set of pictures of her.

Thanks Peter for the morph, it's excellent. And Paddy, please do a morph of Beshine or any model that strikes your fancy, it will be greatly appreciated. By me, anyways.  :)

Paddy

• ZZZ Cup
  • be careful with criticism, censorship is lurking
« Reply #14654 on: August 12, 2017, 04:18:11 AM »

Hi Peter and Solvegas, nice to hear from you. I will give it a new try very soon. Maybe there is someone who has saved all of my morphs wich I made. If So, I like to receive them. Sadly enough I lost all of my work because of a harddisk failure. You you have all of Some of my work please feel free to contact me by PM. I'm also looking for Some new Hi-Res material to work with.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:22:56 AM by Paddy »