Paddy

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14655 on: August 12, 2017, 09:18:11 AM »
Paddy, you should definitely come back and post morphs of Beshine and so should other morphers. Meanwhile, here is another set of pictures of her.

Paddy, you should definitely come back and post morphs of Beshine and so should other morphers. Meanwhile, here is another set of pictures of her.

Hi Peter and Solvegas, nice to hear from you. I will give it a new try very soon. Maybe there is someone who has saved all of my morphs wich I made. If So, I like to receive them. Sadly enough I lost all of my work because of a harddisk failure. You you have all of Some of my work please feel free to contact me by PM. I'm also looking for Some new Hi-Res material to work with.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:22:56 AM by Paddy »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14656 on: August 12, 2017, 11:35:41 AM »
Shame your hard drive died.  :( I don't have any of your work saved up. Maybe you can morph this one which I've liked for a long time.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14657 on: August 12, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »
Beshine is on cam now doing gold shows. An economical way to see her as far as I'm concerned.  :)

Peter Hannes

• D Cup
« Reply #14658 on: August 12, 2017, 07:12:24 PM »
Paddy, there's one way that you can get back some of your morphs. I think that you posted some of them in this thread. If so, you can find them but it might not be so easy since the thread has so many pages.

Here is another picture of Beshine along with a morph of the picture.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14659 on: August 12, 2017, 07:18:17 PM »
Great morphs Peter.

Hey party people Beshine just started a onlyfans page $20 a month not sure what it means in the long run but she posted a sample on her instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtGzucFqjZ/?taken-by=beshinedotcom
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • How big will Tory Avalon get?
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #14660 on: August 12, 2017, 08:35:20 PM »
From that IG vid
~Shadowmuse Blown

Stop by my blog at Shadowmuse Blown's Blog for some fun breast expansion stories
Read my novel "Revenge" in rough draft as it gets posted bit by bit, here --> Shadowmuse Blown: "Revenge"

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
  • undisputed record holder largest augmented breasts
    • not living in North Korea
« Reply #14661 on: August 12, 2017, 09:50:34 PM »
Great morphs Peter.

Hey party people Beshine just started a onlyfans page $20 a month not sure what it means in the long run but she posted a sample on her instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtGzucFqjZ/?taken-by=beshinedotcom

Cool stuff.  8)

After so many disappointing Patreons of other "wannabe" models finally someone who knows how todo the job right.

k99

• A Cup
« Reply #14662 on: August 12, 2017, 09:57:08 PM »
Suggestion for this thread, have a bot that states whenever beshine is online (maybe saying what she is wearing) + whenever she has any site updates etc.

Would save a few users some typing.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14663 on: August 12, 2017, 10:00:25 PM »
Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

After so many disappointing Patreons of other "wannabe" models finally someone who knows how todo the job right.

Well we don't know how Beshine will handle this it might be great it might not be lets find out.

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14664 on: August 12, 2017, 10:05:06 PM »
Suggestion for this thread, have a bot that states whenever beshine is online (maybe saying what she is wearing) + whenever she has any site updates etc.

Don't care about our time we spend on typing and I don't care for the dumbness in the world of others. Promise!

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Well we don't know how Beshine will handle this it might be great it might not be lets find out.

Have some trust in her. She knows pretty well how todo things. Her website quality content is a good example.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:19:01 PM by andrat2000 »

k99

• A Cup
« Reply #14665 on: August 12, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »

Don't care about our time we spend on typing and I don't care for the dumbness in the world of others. Promise!

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Have some trust in her. She knows pretty well how todo things. Her website quality content is a good example.

Its for others, when we see the bot has replied its just a update, however if its something that contributes to the thread we would know that someone else posted it.

Gigant O'Mastia

• FKA ThinWhiteDuke
    • Email
« Reply #14666 on: August 12, 2017, 10:40:42 PM »

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Its for others, when we see the bot has replied its just a update, however if its something that contributes to the thread we would know that someone else posted it.
Save your time and drop your argument now.  You have my sympathies.

I used to be an active member of this community and have decided to stop contributing.  I'm not saying that these two things are related.  But I'm also not saying they aren't.  Just trust me that the path you are on - while totally correct from many perspectives - is utterly useless and will only lead to something that feels like yelling at a brick wall.

I will not respond to anything further here because it is pointless to try.

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14667 on: August 12, 2017, 10:57:48 PM »

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Then do everyone else a favour and contribute.

« Reply #14668 on: August 13, 2017, 05:00:24 PM »

Beshine is on cam now doing gold shows.  https://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine  It is oil/lotion Sunday. She is wearing a stretchy pink top with white polka-dots. And she is beautiful as ever.  :) :) :)

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14669 on: August 13, 2017, 05:14:41 PM »
I just got done with a gold show and that pink dotted shirt is super cute with her hair up like it is Beshine looks like a southern bell. I not one of those guys that fouls him self into thinking they have a real chance with a girl online just because she's hot but I can't help but think if Beshine liked or could handle "bigger men" she be perfect, a guy can dream.