solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine says: "hi everyone"
« Reply #14655 on: August 12, 2017, 11:35:41 AM »
Shame your hard drive died.  :( I don't have any of your work saved up. Maybe you can morph this one which I've liked for a long time.  :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14656 on: August 12, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »
Beshine is on cam now doing gold shows. An economical way to see her as far as I'm concerned.  :)

Peter

• D Cup
« Reply #14657 on: August 12, 2017, 07:12:24 PM »
Paddy, there's one way that you can get back some of your morphs. I think that you posted some of them in this thread. If so, you can find them but it might not be so easy since the thread has so many pages.

Here is another picture of Beshine along with a morph of the picture.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14658 on: August 12, 2017, 07:18:17 PM »
Great morphs Peter.

Hey party people Beshine just started a onlyfans page $20 a month not sure what it means in the long run but she posted a sample on her instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtGzucFqjZ/?taken-by=beshinedotcom
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #14659 on: August 12, 2017, 08:35:20 PM »
From that IG vid
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
  • undisputed record holder largest augmented breasts
    • not living in North Korea
« Reply #14660 on: August 12, 2017, 09:50:34 PM »
Great morphs Peter.

Hey party people Beshine just started a onlyfans page $20 a month not sure what it means in the long run but she posted a sample on her instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtGzucFqjZ/?taken-by=beshinedotcom

Cool stuff.  8)

After so many disappointing Patreons of other "wannabe" models finally someone who knows how todo the job right.

k99

• A Cup
« Reply #14661 on: August 12, 2017, 09:57:08 PM »
Suggestion for this thread, have a bot that states whenever beshine is online (maybe saying what she is wearing) + whenever she has any site updates etc.

Would save a few users some typing.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14662 on: August 12, 2017, 10:00:25 PM »
Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

After so many disappointing Patreons of other "wannabe" models finally someone who knows how todo the job right.

Well we don't know how Beshine will handle this it might be great it might not be lets find out.

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14663 on: August 12, 2017, 10:05:06 PM »
Suggestion for this thread, have a bot that states whenever beshine is online (maybe saying what she is wearing) + whenever she has any site updates etc.

Don't care about our time we spend on typing and I don't care for the dumbness in the world of others. Promise!

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Well we don't know how Beshine will handle this it might be great it might not be lets find out.

Have some trust in her. She knows pretty well how todo things. Her website quality content is a good example.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:19:01 PM by andrat2000 »

k99

• A Cup
« Reply #14664 on: August 12, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »

Don't care about our time we spend on typing and I don't care for the dumbness in the world of others. Promise!

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Have some trust in her. She knows pretty well how todo things. Her website quality content is a good example.

Its for others, when we see the bot has replied its just a update, however if its something that contributes to the thread we would know that someone else posted it.

Steve

• FKA ThinWhiteDuke
    • Email
« Reply #14665 on: August 12, 2017, 10:40:42 PM »

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Its for others, when we see the bot has replied its just a update, however if its something that contributes to the thread we would know that someone else posted it.
Save your time and drop your argument now.  You have my sympathies.

I used to be an active member of this community and have decided to stop contributing.  I'm not saying that these two things are related.  But I'm also not saying they aren't.  Just trust me that the path you are on - while totally correct from many perspectives - is utterly useless and will only lead to something that feels like yelling at a brick wall.

I will not respond to anything further here because it is pointless to try.

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14666 on: August 12, 2017, 10:57:48 PM »

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

Then do everyone else a favour and contribute.

« Reply #14667 on: August 13, 2017, 05:00:24 PM »

Beshine is on cam now doing gold shows.  https://www.camliveportal.com/cam/beshine  It is oil/lotion Sunday. She is wearing a stretchy pink top with white polka-dots. And she is beautiful as ever.  :) :) :)

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #14668 on: August 13, 2017, 05:14:41 PM »
I just got done with a gold show and that pink dotted shirt is super cute with her hair up like it is Beshine looks like a southern bell. I not one of those guys that fouls him self into thinking they have a real chance with a girl online just because she's hot but I can't help but think if Beshine liked or could handle "bigger men" she be perfect, a guy can dream.

Got_Milk

• C Cup
« Reply #14669 on: August 13, 2017, 05:28:34 PM »

Great morphs Peter.

Cool stuff.  8)

I can't say I am too pleased to that if I want to see her fully topless and enjoy pics, I have not only have to be a member of her website and but buy cam shows as well. Otherwise I just seem to see more side shots of her body when she does decide to take off her top, but never fully frontal of her being topless anymore which seems weird for one such as her, with her being a big bust topless model and all. Though if I had a money tree I'd be more than happy to enjoy her cam sessions and her new instagram page as well. I would think her instagram page would work well into her personal website. But I see her view on things as well being she makes her living off herself. So maybe I can swing things to be a paying member of her new instagram page as well if i find it is too hard to resist to not be a member there.

As for as her content in general, I enjoy her various location shoots but I am in the opinion that things could be even better with her website (e.g. More of her having fun with her huge breasts, more form fitting outfits, trying on outfits that can't contain her huge boobs, more variety).

Earlier on she did a bath tub video and a shower scene which was great which might have been both pulled from her website, a pool swimming video, lingerie set and an exercise shoot. Those were some of of my most favorite updates to name a few. I wouldn't mind seeing a return to more sexy updates now and then such as the vibes her lingerie, bath tub, swimming pool, shower gave off.

With that all being said, I do consider myself lucky to be a member of her website and feel blessed Beshine has shared her amazing journey with us and at least if we don't get to see all of those things, I can take comfort that Beshine most likely does that in life and much more, even if it doesn't make it to her website to be shared with her members. I imagine it is irresistible to not do those things with someone who has boobs as big as hers. They make life fun and interesting for her I imagine and as her boobs grow more and more magnificently, it gets all that much more fun and interesting for her I hope.